Picture...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

beaujay1
ok, go to www.adangio.com/popup.php?movieartld=133

this IS NOT (supossedly) the movie board b cus they haven't even written the script yet bt i thought it was cool

what do you think???? big grin big grin

jack's dudess
I can't see it!!

orlilover42
I can't either. my comp. won't let me.

jack's dudess
darn you bill gates!!

beaujay1
wait, if you go to www.adangio.com and look under potc2 it shold be there, sorry!!!! embarrasment

beaujay1
YES everyone if you want to see the picture go to www.adangio.com and look under potc2...I think some fan just made it up

orlilover42
Do you know what "Kingdom of Heaven" is about? All I know is, Orlando Bloom is in it! big grin

Orlando_Lover45
yeah i heard about it somewhere let me check it out.

Orlando_Lover45

samIam
ooo coolz!

Orlando_Lover45
found more

Eva Green Enters The 'Kingdom Of Heaven'

Eva Green has agreed to play the female lead in Kingdom of Heaven for director Ridley Scott, according to Variety.

the Crusades-era epic adventure that Scott is filming in Morocco for 20th Century Fox. She will play Sibylla, a princess who falls in love with Balian, a peasant-turned-knight played by Orlando Bloom.

Green, a 23-year-old who lives in France, made a splashy debut in the Bernardo Bertolucci-directed film The Dreamers, which had its world premiere at the Venice Film Festival.

Caribbean_Chick
cool.. yea I've seen that before.. doesn't it look awesome!!!!!!!!!

really_bad_eggs
oooooooo it sounds so cooooooooooooool

ORLI MY BOI!
Sequel Notes: (8/10/03) As of this writing, this movie has taken in $230 million in its first month in release, and it looks like it could reach as high as $300 million in the U.S. alone. Disney wasn't slow to start talking about a sequel (which they did after the film's 5-day opening of $78 million). Actors Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom and Keira Knightley, director Gore Verbinski and producer Jerry Bruckheimer are all signed on for the sequel. Screenwriters Ted Elliott and Terry Rossio are currently in talks.

(10/23/03) There's no script yet, but "Variety" is now reporting that Disney and Jerry Bruckheimer may develop both the second and third movies to be filmed back-to-back, as was recently done with the two 'Matrix' sequels. In addition to getting the third movie in theaters a lot faster, this approach is also a great way to save money on the production costs. I also wonder if this might be a smart move since Keira Knightley and Orlando Bloom are both on such rocketing career paths. If "Pirates of the Caribbean 3" isn't greenlit fast enough, they might no longer be reasonably affordable when that time comes around. Planning the sequels this way also allows Disney to craft a trilogy rather than a series of oddly-disconnected extensions of the original story (as some sequels sometimes feel).

(12/15/03) According to USA Today, filming of the sequel is now scheduled to start in January, 2005

samIam
COOOOLLL!!!!!!!!!!!

Caribbean_Chick
What's the link for that site!!??eek!eek!

.:[Kamikaze]:.
omg did anyone see the Charlie and the Chocolate factory poster *drools* Johnny's soooo SEXEEEE!!! *faints*

CaptainSparrow
I didn't see the charlie and the chocolate factory poster!
*runs back to find it*
bunny

lol aww he looks so cute in it love

CaptainSparrow
*runs back from looking at the willy wonka poster*
Very cool!! eek!
But i doubt that that's the real one. I've seen Tim Burton's sketches for the movie and they're quite different.
I'm so excited for that movie!
Happy Dance

lol i dun cae he just looks so bludy sexeeee... hehe i cnt wait either big grin *gets all excited again*

CaptainSparrow
*jumps up and down with excitement* He does look very FINE!!!! But doesn't he always! eek!

exactly he is absolutely gorgeous love *drools...* man this keyboard has been getting a good wash lately hehe..

CaptainSparrow
I watched this look-alikes thingy on television the other night, and there was a Johnny Depp look-alike. He looked nothing like him though.
I think it may be impossible for anybody to look like JD!
rolling on floor laughing

yeh i mean nobody can look as gorgeous, as hot, as SEXEEE as Johnny D!!!! *drools again*

CaptainSparrow
You may need to sort out that drooling problem of yours. It may be embarrassing if you actually meet JD!

yes i know hehe... well as long as he's in my dreams they'll be drooling lol.. i think i might just be able to control my drooling if i get to see him as ill probably faint lol.. jk nah i dont go all screamy, fainty girly just really excited girly hehe

CaptainSparrow
I become all serious girly. I'm excited inside, but i can't bring myself to express it.

jack's dudess
la la la la la la la la la!!

Zip up your do-dah!
put it away!
Or-lan-do-o not today

jpv
jack's dudess, why do you bother? Are you so jealous that no one thinks about you that way? Leave us girls to dream about the men that light our fire.

jack's dudess
jpv, what's you're problem?

was just a jokey thing that me and my friends sing, it wasn't even me that wrote it!! My friend miranda came round my house and thought it would be funny if she posted it.

so no need to get b*tchey

Caribbean_Chick
wow everyone in this section keeps fighting!!!!!!!And it sucks for those of us who aren't arguingsadsadsad

jack's dudess
I am innocent i tell you, she started it and i finished it....she hurt me and i explained......i did no fighting.....

Caribbean_Chick
hehe and if she hurts you you will scream and run away like you said you would right?big grinbig grinshifty

hehe owww my sister pinched me *screams and runs away*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.