Sadest Moment on Tv.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Michael Myers 1
Whats yours? mine is the show i just watched:True Life Im Adopted this lady just had a baby and then she gave it awayhttp://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/cry.gif

lil bitchiness
uuum TV forum

diegocala
Are you a she or a he?

Michael Myers 1
a he but that made me tear up for once.

diegocala
Are you adopted or just a "softy"

Michael Myers 1
**** no thats the only thing that ive teared up to and ive had family members die

Friend44
thumb down Whenever I see an interview with my lifelong idol, Chris Reeve in his wheelchair, never giving up, I feel very like shit because I've complained over some trivial thing.

diegocala
What a wimp!

Michael Myers 1
who

diegocala
Well F44 for one, but you too. There's no crying in baseball!

Tex
moving...

diegocala
You're slow ma'am

Michael Myers 1
no crying is baseball? well baseballs gay anyways

steptreks
does it have to be a 'real' thingy, well danny dying in stargate was AWFUL! i was sniffing away tears for most of it! oh and in er when i thought kovac was dead

TrAnCeDuO
well i for one have nothing against people who cry...they are just open with their feelings and emotions....and thats what fuels us....

as for me....i cryed when i saw .hack//sign after suburu got jumped by a doppleganger...its just that it reminded me of school....and the hell it was...

also when i saw battlestar gallatica i teared up for a minute bcuz i didnt know how i was going to die.....

Reneekittycat
The saddest day on TV, well, it's also the saddest day in history. Can you remember how you felt watching those planes crash into the twin towers? I can, I cried and I'm not ashamed to admit it. There is nothing sadder than that. The closest would have to be when the space shuttle Challenge exploded on national TV. No dramatic story could ever touch the sadness of real life. sad

Renee

DeNiro
OMG DIEGO laughing out loud im almost crying u confused the shit out of him that was a great movie What why are u crying there is no crying baseball

MM1 baseball rocks

Ahnold
If you've ever seen a Futurama ep called "Jurassic Bark" you too shall experience sadness...

badkittykitty
omg! that was sad! I got a little tear in my eye when his dog was waiting for him all those years and fry had no idea....awhh man *sniffle*

Dogbert
((BKK, nice sig big grin that is cool, the kill bill thing))

i really dun get sad about things over TV, i guess the last season of friends is kinda sad.... erm

badkittykitty
(thanks dogbert! it was better before I had to make it less pixels..its kinda out of focus. the qt forum inspired me teehee)

the episode of all in the family when edith died was really sad.

samhain
That Jurassic Bark episode was quite sad, but the last charge over the trenches in Blackadder goes forth had a very big impact when I was a kid.

snlovergirl
i cried when Mark died on ER. that was a very sad episodesad

alic88
it was a long time ago. CHICAGO HOPE, any 1 remember this show? n e wayz in it i think the guyz name is allen, who now is on ally mcbeal,GOT SHOT and died. that was very sad

Ahnold
It sill sorta does with me...

DeNiro
OK The sadest thing I have seen on TV was last moday the show called WithOut a Trace. Were this kid (Jake Thomas) got picked on so badly and had something done to him were he ran away and at the very end he was going to kill himself then the cops are running around this house and in the mean time they are playing this very sad song and the kid hung himself and he is looking back on all the things that happened to him. They did save him but omg i was like actully hoping they found him before he died and i was sad a bit for him. It makes you show how some kids cant deal with getting picked on. I felt really bad after watching the show. and i never get all sad over movies or tv

Ahnold
This is gonna sound really nerdy but - whatever. Does anyone remember the DS9 ep where Sisko died and his son Jake spent his whole life trying to bring him back without success? Gets me every time...

DeNiro
Wait what show are you talking about and Sisko as in thong song guy?

Ahnold
God do I really wanna admit this? Fine. Deep Space 9. There. I said it. Big Deal.

LanceWindu
Saddest for me...

The Monday Night RAW after Owen Hart died at the PPV...when all the wrestlers were wearing their black armbands, and telling stories about his life, and how much he meant to them...I could tell what a genuine guy he was, I actually teared up during some of the speeches.

steptreks
i have kinda changed my mind- janet just died in stargate and it was soooooooo sad!!! i was in tears but it is joint with my other sad moment.

ahnold- i know what episode you're on about but i didnt find it sad- i cried on the last ep of it with all the goodbyes and loneliness on the station

Kes
The X files
One Breath, when Scully is returned and her mum orders the life support to be turned off. (Sheila Larken, Mrs. Scully, rocks in that ep.)
Paper Clip, when Melissa dies. Mostly because of Sheila Larken again and Gillian Anderson.

Freddy_vs_Jason
saddest tv thing for me was on a movie called "goodnight mister tom" where this boys best friend died and he was mopping around and he looked up and saw his friend riding a bike through a puddle and was laughing and stuff, then he thought his friend was back but his friend on the bike dissappeared and it was just a hallucination,i almost cried......, well it wasnt the SADDEST thing.......

eleveninches
Saddest moment on LIVE TV has to be when Tommy Cooper dies live on air, and people thought that it was a part of his act

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.