Hey in Here!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aurora
I usually spend my time here in the LOTR forum, but I thought it was time to meet those who are in other parts! So Hey!!!! Hope to get to know ya all in here!

lil bitchiness
So...has the LOTR forum finaly died...just like Matrix forum?

Nivvy
Heya.

I just came back...... From the Oblivion of.......... Laziness.
=)

lil bitchiness
Meh..im permanatly there...i should really leave...

Aurora
Of Course not! LOL Our busy period is earlier and I get lonely! LOL Just thought I would make some new friends, am I welcome in here?

Nivvy
Anyone/thing is Welcome Here.
=)

It's the OTF.

lil bitchiness
sure you are...I love LOTR...and many people do too!! Welcome big grin

LanceWindu
I agree with my Niv.

Anyone is welcome, as long as the bastards don't bash. mad

Nivvy
Or smell like Chicken.

And spell Smell like Smeel...

LanceWindu
I am reminded of rabbit....she more than likely stunk like greasy chicken, and we all know how she spelled.

Aurora
Well thank ya!!!

LanceWindu
Anyways...LOTR rocks!

badkittykitty
hello Aurora Ive seen you around in the lotr's love your avatar!

lil bitchiness
yeah....Matrix forum has realy gone down hill since revolutions...i kind of assumed LOTR would too after the ROTK!

Aurora
Thanks..... um I am a huge Dom fan...... as if you couldn't tell! LOL

Aurora
I hope the LOTR forum doesn't die, although itt seems like alot of ppl will lose intrest in it after it is over, but some us crazy die hard fanatics are counting down the days until the EE comes out.

badkittykitty
theres talk of the hobbit being made...lotr will be back in full swing wink

badkittykitty
I am one of them for sure wink

lil bitchiness
eek! they may make ''Hobbit'' OMG!! coolness

Aurora
Yeah that would be awsome, if Peter Jackson gets the rights that is. It is still in negotiations.

Nivvy
I'm an Over Night Tolkien Fan
e_____e.... I must admit.

I'd only ever read a few Paragraphs of the Book, Then i lost it. And i became a fan - Sorta - After watching the Trilogy.

LanceWindu
I never wanted to see LOTR, but my brother in law rented it, and I decided to watch it with him.

I Loved it, the next day I bought the trilogy of books and finished them before TTT came out.

The One Himself
Hi Aurora! big grin

We cannot say that the Matrix forum is exactly dead.... roll eyes (sarcastic) big grin

The Omega said:

Aurora
I wasn't a huge LOTR fan before the movie Fotr. I have now read all the books, and am reading the Sil and working on a few other Tolkien books.

lil bitchiness
Oh...so Matrix is still going strong...thumb up

I still perfer the first one...the rest went crappy..

badkittykitty
I have to agree..I love the first one..the second one made me angry and I havent even watched the third

Aurora
I haven't seen the third one either, I was totally afraid after the second one I was afraid that the first one would be totally ruined. I loved the first one and I was severly dissapointed in the 2nd.

lil bitchiness
Yeah...well third one is just....a pile of poo compared to the first one! thumb down

badkittykitty
I heard terrible things.. sad

lil bitchiness
sad its all true im afraid...They overcomplicated it hoping to make it challenging but all they did was make it confusing and bad. I also wasnt too impressed with the second one...confused and if you hated the second one...you arent really gonna like the third one either....

LarryTheArch
LOTR = smokin'
MATRIX = smokin'
OTF = smokin'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.