Orlando Bloom's 27th Birthday Party!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Orlando_Lover45
Happy Birthday, Orlando Bloom! His birthday is on January 13. He's going to be 27 this year. So, we've been planning a party on here for him, so here we go. here are the thing's we are going to do.

1.) eat chips and soda at our computers
2.) chat a bunch
3.) remember, when i post a picture of a birthday cake, you sing happy birthday, then "blow out the candles" and then post your wish. Come on, don't be shy...
4.) Have a great time!

okay you guys,(it's not his birthday now when i'm posting it, but it will be soon so don't post untill the 13th) TIME TO PARTY!

PS. for preasents, news on the sequel, me and missesdepp?! and possably really_bad_eggs will be starting a new sequel, and news about him and kate and just some really cool stuff would be great presents for everybody!

really_bad_eggs
WOOOHOOO PAR-TAY! HAPPY B-DAY ORLANDO!!!!!!!!!! WE SHOULD SEND HIM CARD!!!

orlilover42
Yay!

Orlando_Lover45
I did!!!!!!!! yes i sent orlando a birthday card, no kidding. i did it before i knew you guys very much, so i just signed my name or else i would have put your names down, too. but i want to shout it again:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ORLANDO BLOOM! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ORLANDO BLOOM! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ORLANDO BLOOM!

Fire
okie is bloom going to be 27 or 28? cause you have two threads made on the same day one saying he's 27 the other saying he is 28 which is it gonna be?
one should get closed

yerssot
this is rediculous! now there are THREE threads about his stupid birthday!

.:[Kamikaze]:.
the 28th bday one shud be closed, coz hes 27 big grin

Raz
Please use the thread here: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f69/t24648.html

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.