Thrift stores.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LanceWindu
I went to a thrift store earlier today and I found a bargain.
Han Solo at Star's End
Han Solo's Revenge
Han Solo & the Lost Legacy
The Courtship of Princess Leia
Children of the Jedi
Splinter of the Minds Eye (Because it was taken off the official SW timeline & it's rare because of it)
The Crystal Star
Heir to the Empire
Dark Force Rising
& The Last Command

all for only $4.25 in American money!

Is that cheap or what?

yerssot

ToMacco
If you got all those books for less than 5 bucks, the books are probably ripped off! Either call the police, or keep your mouth shut, man! embarrasment

finti
That is a cheap man, I wish they had stores like that where I live

LanceWindu
It is a thrift store. You take your old things in and then you can look through other peoples old thing and buy them cheap. It's a lot like a garage sale.

Julie
Wow your lucky. and the Crystal Star is ok. I need to go to a second hand book store!!!!!!!

yerssot
Crystal star was NOT ok!

Ratcat

Captain REX
Awesome. I haven't gone anywhere like that in awhile, but I have gotten a big wooden desk at a Second-Hand Furniture Store.

ToMacco
The Crystal Star? Is that a movie with crappy puppets?

Captain REX
No, that's the Dark Crystal or something like that. The Crystal Star is a Star Wars comic.

yerssot
book, star wars book

And it's terrible

LanceWindu
I haven't started The Crystal Star yet, so I don't know if it is crappy or not. I am reading the books I got in the official SW timeline. So right now it is The Han Solo Adventures.

Julie
hey I happened to like The Crystal Star. It's not that great....but it was fairly enjoyable smile ..... The Solo Children are in it and so is Lusa.

LanceWindu
Isn't Lusa like a half horse thing or something?

Julie
If by "half horse thing" you mean Cenataur ( I know I misspelled it)...yes you are correct. She appears later in the YJK series, I think. Lusa dies in NJO

LanceWindu
Yeah and one of the Jedi, I can't remember his name right now, falls in love with her.

Julie
Raynar Thul

LanceWindu
That's his name. Now I remember cause he has been taken captive by the Dark Jedi.

Julie
right. DJ didn't address this but I think Rebel Dream might say something about it ....

LanceWindu
Hopefully cause then it wouldn't make sense not to say something about it.

Julie
There were several things DJ didn't address.....Rebel Dream will come through!!!!!!!!!!!!...errrr I think *sheepish grin*

Hmmmm....and the big question is "What will happen next in NJO?"

LanceWindu
We shall never know, oh yeah we will, we just have to wait.

Julie
Darn it... more waiting. I'm sure it'll be worth it, but really all this waiting!!!!!!!

LanceWindu
It does seem there is a lot of waiting involved with SW.

Julie
Most good things are worth the wait.

Star Wars definately is worth the waiting. Besides, there's usually only a month in between books or magazines and AOTC is coming soon!!! big grin

LanceWindu
Yipppppppppeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.