The Official Naruto series Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chokobo

Kitoky
I 've seen Naruto manga, it's quite good, sorta on that...action type kinda side...but Sasuke love

fungrl515
well, i've only heard of it. i couldn't find any manga or anything. sad it sounded interesting too.

Trinity_Matrix
I've read a little bit of the manga. A bunch of my friends really like it though.

TrAnCeDuO
ive heard of the name...whats it about?

Tweedleedee
OK, I know only the Naruto anime, and it's really great! It's very funny, full of action, and kinda touching, too.
The story is long to describe, so ask if you want details, coz I'm a fanatic and I know a lot!

Some of my other favorites are: Records of Lodoss War, Escaflowne, Cowboy Bebop, and Lupin (but I have just begun this last one)...

Tweedleedee
OK, I'm back and I can tell you a bit more.
It's a ninja story. Naruto is a 12 year old boy and is training to become a ninja, along with others. He is an orphan and has a demon sealed inside of him. He wants to become the most powerfull ninja in his village(the Hidden village of the leaf/fire: Konoha), so everybody will agknowledge him. He is very lonely and the adults hates him because of the Nine-tailed Demon Fox inside of him. He is always goofing around.
There are a lot of other characters, all excellent, especially Rock Lee, Kakashi-sensei, Gai-sensei, Shikamaru and Sasuke.
Of course, they have lots of enemies and missions, and we are waiting for the 70th episode this week. It's gonna be a very long show, kinda like DragonBall, I imagine.
If you want to catch it, go on the animesuki.com website, "series: Naruto". YOU WON'T REGRET IT!

TrAnCeDuO
hmm...sounds good....ill check it out...

kokiril33t
I LOVE NARUTO! MY FAVORITE ANIME! I HAVE READ ALL 210 CHAPTERS OF THE MANGA! my favorite character is Hatake Kakashi

Shinobiprincess
I've read bits of the manga and I've played the game for Naruto as well, but I really want to see the anime series sad .

Collidor
OK i have to know when the anime comes on and what station and where did you buy the game and if you cant find the manga fing a shonen jump and read it from there

Shinobiprincess
Hehe I didn't buy the game... I actually played it when I went to The Megacon^_^'. The game systems that the Naruto game was one were PS2 and GameCube.In the PS2 one when you pick a character you can use one of their signature moves like the one in this picture for instants.

Collidor
I would have to say out of all the manga i have ever read Naruto is one of the better ones does anyone know where I can go to download all the manga for free

Kitoky
I highly doubt you can find a site where you can actually read the entire manga off the net. A - because they have to get the copyright, rights to do that and well, who would actually spend time to do that?

Northstar_Freak
You can get all the manga for free at http://www.narutofan.com
The only thing you need to do is register and you'll have access to all their multimedia, including their bittorrent links of all 81 episodes so far +the special episode.

Shinobiprincess
heh found some more naruto pics
http://www.freepgs.com/sasunaru/ooohcoolspinyweapon.jpg

Jace_Rave
LOL, oh man Kitoky, you got burned!

BakaXero
im almost finished the second series
the exams they take a funny
they pass and naruto is full on stupid but for some reason thats what helps him pass
im only just finished the episode where sesuke is possessed
yeah go the Evil chakra!!!
but i'm just curious bout one thing
whats with the rock lee character have you seen his face?
its like they quick drew a crappy doodle on some tissues and submitted and said "this is our new character um... his name? ROCK LEE!!!"
his strong but you look at him you just wanna laugh and he dresses exactly like his sensai. he looks like a two second job

Collidor
thanks for the web page

Collidor
I know you usto be able to at www.Narutochuushin.com you could go through to the end of the series there are about 189 manga episodes

Nekoyasha
HiHi ^_^

I'm new and thought I'd start something about Naruto. It's my favorite anime at the moment, along with Inuyasha. Any fans of the Naruto anime out there?

Shinobiprincess
*raises hand* I like Naruto

BlackHatDefect
OHH i like Naruto!Its very very cute.Although some of the anime is unnessesarly long.its a very pretty,sad,funny,ect manga/anime.I bought the second season iof it on dvd awile back
HURRAY FOR ME
couples
Naruto/Sakura
Naruto/Sasuke(just for fun)
Kakashi/me(Ojk i have Tamahome^_-

mirror
Ooo, Ooo, I like Naruto, though I've only read the manga. Saw it in Shonen Jump, and looked up more... comics I guess on the internet.

Nekoyasha
My fav character ish Rock Lee, his determination is so sweet ^^
Naruto does seem like it will be long, but i haven't been bored once. Unlike anime that has a bunch of fillers, something is always happening in Naruto ^^

Shinobiprincess
Rock Lee huh? well I guess he's ok*rubs head* but my favorites are Sasuke, Haku, Itachi, Orochimaru, and Gaara. hehe

BakaXero
no offense but, whats with rock lee's eyes his a cool character but the slacked off when they created him have you seen his face i mean his probably one of the strongest character too bad he got hurt.
i like kakashi's reaction when Gai talks about them being rivals it's funny
(i watched the anime) um just finished the section after Orichimaru's attack on the villiage and naruto's fight with Gaara
one more thing doesnt hinata remind you of a certain character in "love hina" and the name hinata as in the hinata inn?
just a thought big grin stick out tongue

Nekoyasha
ok?! sad Rock Lee is... well, he's Rock Lee! smile Can those constitue as a favorite... there are so many, lol. Hmm... i hated Gaara for what he did to Rock Lee, but after seeing recent episode and knowing why he is the way he is, i like him. Poor thing, he had it rough. So do you guys watch the anime? last episode i saw was 82... I wanted to talk about what happened recently but i don't wanna spoil anything for ya smile

Freddy_vs_Jason
Hmmmmm.....I've never heard of it.

BakaXero
is that before or after the Hokage fight with Orichimaru

Nekoyasha
it's during the fight actually. they keep flashing between hokage and naruto fight gaara, and gaara has a lot of flashbacks... oops, did i say too much? ^.^

BakaXero
hehe im finished that part...
im up to the series about sasuke and his bro itachi
havent started watch that series yet but sad

Nekoyasha
Yeah, the last episode i saw was when kurunai and asuma were getting there butts kicked and kakashi showed up. I try to wait for episodes to add up so i can watch a big chunck at once. but i think its only up to 87 or 88 now, not sure

do u know anything about the naruto movie?

MistaCloud86
Naruto is great... gotta love it... =D

My favorite character is......... <_< >_> ...umm.........

Kakashi i guess..... =)

And the naruto movie is coming out this month i believe... =)

Shinobiprincess
has anyone played the naruto game for PS2?

Nekoyasha
no, i didn't know there was a naruto game for ps2....
they have 2 for the gamecube i think. I'm thinking about getting them.

SenshiNaka
No, they have two for the GBA and one for the PS2 if my memory serves me, and Naruto is a kick ass anime though it drags on at some points and the flashbacks (to the stuff we've already saw) get annoying.

Collidor
Hey I didnt know that they made a anime yet when does it come on It is my all time favorite manga

Nekoyasha
They have two for Gamcube also, i just went to the anime store the other day and saw them roll eyes (sarcastic)

Nekoyasha
Unless you live in Japan you wont be seing it on tv anytime soon. smile
It hasn't been dubbed yet, thank god since they would probably ruin it.
If you have WinMX or Kazaa and a fast connection, you can download the fansubs. But if u are not blessed with a good connection like myself (damn 56k ) sad you can get a set on ebay for a decent price. My suggestion is to get the VCDs, b/c DVDs (made on ppl's computers) never work very well, and i know this from experience smile

Yuna33
cool!
naruto rocks!

WindDancer
I just merged all the Naruto threads into this one. Enjoy the New Official Naruto thread.

smile

BoXs
where r u ppl up to ... i m up to like chapter 219 big grin ... i love its ... if u dont want to download it u can go here

groups.msn.com/NarutoMangaReturns

i download mine n i got it from ... narutochaos.com

n u can read one piece too at groups.msn.com/onepiecemanga ... after u finish that site ... u have to go to groups.msn.com/onepiecemangav-2 inorder to continue big grin ... enjoy

BakaXero
in the anime im up to the part about the legendary three
one was Orochimaru the other one is "ero sennin" (white haired dude) and some third person

Nekoyasha
Hey guyz, let me share a little theory of mine with you....

Don't you ever wonder why they never talk about Naruto's parents? He's just an orphan from the beggining, but they never say why. And how come he lives alone and he's like, 12? o_o anyway, did you guyz notice that Naruto suspiciously resembles the Fourth Hokage? If you think about it, they are the only two in that anime with the bright yellow hair and blue eyes. I was kinda thinking that the fourth was Naruto's father or related to him somehow... if he is that would be kinda messed up to seal a fox demon in your own kid's belly, lol. anybody else thought about the resemblence between the fourth and naruto? and can somebody please explain who tsunade is? o_o;;

haku
and tsunada is one of the 3 saanins along with pervert hermit(sry spelling is off today).
Anyway i did notice it too but would the villagers hate anyone that is a related to the 4th hokage??!!
don't worry these manga's got great storylines it will all be unravelled later on

BakaXero
hmm.....
Tsunada is that gambling woman right?
yeah im up to the episode in the anime where they're looking for her...

haku
oh and u can download naruto fron kaazaa too

x_kakashi_x
hey i just started

BlackHatDefect
Im getting really tired of Naruto.At first i figured it was an ok series,although not very original or any different than all the other shounen out there.THEN everybody started freaking out about it like it was the greatest thing ever.So basicly im annoyed.Ohh...and those Sasuke fangirls are the absolute WORST!

BakaXero
man just because alot of people like it
thats no reason to hate it
besides the creators want that kind of attension
thats what makes it succesful

haku
YEAH I'M GETTING TIRED OF NARUT0 TOO BUT ONLY WATCH IT COZ OF CURIOSITY.

SUSKE FANS ARE LAME OH COME ON ITS A CARTOON !!!!

BlackHatDefect
Ok..now that one kinda bothers me..I can't stand Sasuke fans,but whats wrong with liking cartoon characters,THEY ARE COOL!

Big_Daddy2
Again....another series I was told to watch having no idea what the length is...Im on Eps 43...or 44...

Anyways, they just finished the Preliminary Matches to the 3rd exams. A few unexpected moments regarding the matchups. Can't wait to see Naruto kick the living hell out of Neji.

Luv the music to this series too, don't know why.

narutoOnisaN
Naruto is one of the best anime ive seen and ive watched alot of them! Ive seen episode 1-100 so far and i own that many too just wish the next one would come out right now! smile well later and hope it has more episodes then db-gt laughing

Robo-Chocobo
TEH NARUTARDS!!

Redei
Hey just like they say "If you aint got anything nice to say dont say it at all".........::god im begginning to sound like a teacher::

Big_Daddy2
Wow...been awhile since anyone's posted in here, including myself. LOL...

*spoilers*

I just watched the 1 hour special episode 110 - 111. Incredible, absolutely incredible. Sasuke totally ditched the Village of Konoha in favor of his revenge. Looks like he's indulged in Orichamurus offer of power. Actually, I take that back, lol, he ate the dam pill that increases his curse seal to level 2. Now, Naruto has combined into a 5 man fighting team with 3 other genins and a chounin. Should be interesting to see their new moves.

psycix
anyone have pics for Naruto?

Jace_Rave
I really like this manga, and I'm glad it got so popular cause otherwise i wouldn't have got it. I heard it was really good and popular so I thought I'd pick it up, I did and I like it! I've got the five books that're out and i'm reading more online (though I don't like doing that)
I'll have to check out the anime

psycix
The anime's fun... anyone got pics?

Jace_Rave
http://www.narutochuushin.com/main.php?category=multimedia&page=manga

lyd
naruto....really really cool, nice and addictive

Jace_Rave
I've been getting all the manga online lately. And Naruto, Jiraiya, and Tsunae just came back to Konoha. Pretty, good! I'll get the rest of it on monday

Atomic Rico
Naruto is un*freakin* believable-one flawless manga. Im a sucker for sexy ninjas(im lookin at you, kakashi ^___^)

psycix
KAKASHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

psycix
cool

luvsss
Gaara and Temari the best!

why
While Sasuke is the character that most reminds me of myself, I hate him. (Although no, my goal in life is not "...to kill a certain man"-Sasuke)
Naruto is more like what I wish I were like, but in "real life" I hate people like him. I'm confused. Maybe I'm more like Gaara. Or not! (;

Master Mace
Naruto is great, definately not flawless however.

Jace_Rave
I live to read more Naruto

Big_Daddy2
Anyone else keeping up with Naruto lately? I heard it finally got licenced for North America smile

I caught episode 123 last week. Absolutely awesome....Rock Lee is back, and he's brought an interesting fighting style with him. Sasuke Unleashed.....FINALLY!!!

I want to see what his Level 2 Curse looks like. His fight with Naruto is coming up soon I imagine...I hope at least...it's been a long time coming.

spider-venom
hey, im a big fan of anime/manga and i lot of people i know is talking about the series "naruto" and i have no idea what it is, so can any of you kindly give me a brief summary of the series?

Big_Daddy2
Taken from imdb.
Plot Summary.

"Uzumaki Naruto is a lonesome young boy from the Hidden Leaf Village, a town with several young ninja-in-training who aspire to reach the village's one-of-a-kind highest ninja rank, the Hokage. Naruto's not the most respected fellow in the village; ever since a deadly fox-demon was sealed inside him when he was a baby, he's had a penchant for mischief that doesn't help his lack of talent in ninjutsu... but all Naruto really wants is some attention and respect. Accompanied by his secret crush Sakura, his skilled rival Sasuke, and his mentor Kakashi, Naruto will have to overcome many challenges as he comes of age and pursues his dream of becoming the Hokage."

Big_Daddy2
*Spoilers Ahead*

I watched Eps 126...It's just down to Gaara Vs. Kimimaro...Since Gaara's match with Rock Lee when they were taking their Chuunin exams, Gaara's actually gotten stronger...He even had Rock Lee going "Whoa" lol....

Naruto's chasing after Sasuke still...and Kimimaro's in his level 2 form...Some sort of a lizard I think...lol.

Crazy88No.1
This is the greatest anime ever! Go on http://www.narutofan.com for you Naruto needs!

Kento
Shikamaru is IMO by far teh coolest one in the show. Though Kakashi is a close second..If second at all.

I like the manga but it's going by slow with it only being 19 pages...I want to see Naruto fight since it's been 2 in a half years.

chibiruto
yes www.narutofan.com rules! if u go there and register u can doo just about anything naruto from reading manga to submiting fan art if u do go. look for co-creator and moderator Chibiruto!

chibiruto
hes a friend of mine

crazy_c
oooh I like Naruto. I've seen the first 50 episodes. I want more!!

Dark_Psylocke
I've only read the manga, and I love it. I'd like to marry Sasuke...

hutcho
I'v seen episodes 1 to 125 read the manga and love the show

Big_Daddy2
These last few episodes (recently episode 130) has been primarily dedicated to leading upto Sasukes memory from earlier on in the series where his parents, and everyone in his house was killed by his brother.

At the beginning and end of each episode since 127-128 1 hour special, it's been Sasuke and Naruto fighting...but mainly Sasuke beating the living hell out of Naruto.

sephiroth rules
cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wanna watch the episodes but can't..... sad crappy N.Z (if you get offended by my language i apologize. but i was thinking of a harsher word and this was the closest i could get to.)

sephiroth rules
ok everybody who are your fav characters? mine's Itachi

chibiruto
rock lee, akamaru,kiba,hinata

spider-venom
Anyone see episode 131 yet?

chibiruto
no which is it?i tried to read the onlinemanga at narutofan.com but my comp is messed

O.D Geist
my fav are Itachi, Gaara, hmmmmm i would say Rock lee, i cant front this is one of the best anime series i seen in a long time

Dark_Psylocke
My favourite is Sasuke for sure, no question about him. Plus he's cute love

kpp
i love that anime too... i have seen 1 to 133 ... ep 134 should come on tv 11-th May ... i cant wait till it comes

Big_Daddy2
Originally posted by sephiroth rules
ok everybody who are your fav characters? mine's Itachi

Mine is Hatake Kakashi wink and Rock Lee.

Episode 133.... eek!

Wholly crappolla....was that not the craziest action you've seen yet for last weeks Naruto. Well drawn...and insanely powerful. Naruto was able to one up Sasuke with his Fox Demon chi....I've been waiting an an all out action experience between Sasuke and Naruto like this for some time. It looks like the final showdown is coming up between Sasukes Level 2 curse seal and Narutos Red Fox demon Chi (power...ack...memory failing).

Big_Daddy2
Caught Episode 134 last night...

Not as powerful as last weeks...but it did have a climactic finish. Some spoilers ahead...

We got to see Sasuke fight using his Level 2 curse, with these wings in the shape of hands with claws...Since both were fighting for so long they had enough strength for one final showdown. Rasengan against Chidori...in their ultimate forms. Naruto was finally able to scratch Sasukes forehead protector before finally being beaten. Sasuke had the opportunity to kill him, but didn't and left Naruto at the falls. Kakashi arrived right after the aftermath to bring Naruto back to the Hidden Leaf village. Next episode.....Broken Promise.

O.D Geist
Sasuke looks real ugly in his second form

Big_Daddy2
Ya...could've really done without those hand/claw/wing things lol...his look overall isn't too bad...

twin_soul
Wow, well I see there are plenty of Naruto fans now. lol, before everyone was like, "Naruto? What's that?" I find Naruto to be one of the best animes I've seen, which doesn't take much considering that I'm basically deprived of anime. I have no cable, so I only get to see what I can get online. Umm, well, I'd hafta say that Naruto, Lee, Gaara, and Neji are my favorites, although I really like Kakashi and Shikamaru a lot. It sucks having to wait each week for the new chapters of the manga and the new episodes to come out, but I can't not watch and read... I've tried to let it build up, but I just can't hold back... anyway, I think I've said too much, so I'll shut up... for now big grin

Haru-Donovan
No cabel! I feel sorry for you kid. And my favorites are Haku and Naruto.

Big_Daddy2
Cable...muahaha...

So ya, anybody catch the latest episode? Last weeks was kind of interesting...since i'm not a reader of the manga, is there some sort of a stand still with the story because it seems like they just jumped into a whole other story line (mission).

ImmortalOne
Hey there was an old discussion about Oro being stronger than Itachi...... does anyone still approve that ??

melenor
hi new i read up to manga chapter 135 about and i know who naruto father is my friend spioled it for me sad anyone else know? and my faviote is open pervert ( one of the three forgot name, guy teacher naruto father and him, naruto learns the Rasengan.) and haku.

snehin
hi im stuck in episode 19 and im not findin the manga anywhere can some plz hlp me!!i hav episodes beyond 20 but im missin 20-36 and so im really confused as to wats goin on!!

melenor
go to narutofan.com to get manga downloads but for anime downloads it cost 8 dollers a month for a plus member ship i only have none plus which means only manga for me sad

EvilCap America
My computer probably couldnt handle DLing Naruto episodes but ive got enough Manga to tide me over and with it coming out on CN it means ill have DVDs to watch soon

btw im planning on cos-playing Shikamaru the Pimp Ninja at either Anime-fest in Dallas in September or Sugoicon in October/November.Anyone know any good sites that have the accesories needed?

melenor
toysnjoy.com might have what ur looking for. and does anyone other then me know who naruto father is.

Big_Daddy2
Nope, the anime hasn't really shown anything so far...there has been speculation that it may be the 4th Hokage though.

melenor
my friend came from japen and he told me they have released that naruto dad is the 4 and sasuke looks cool in lv.2 curse i like naruto newer outfit (when he returns form training with jiyraa one of the three

snehin
Originally posted by melenor
go to narutofan.com to get manga downloads but for anime downloads it cost 8 dollers a month for a plus member ship i only have none plus which means only manga for me sad thx i'll try tht
toysnjoy.com might have what ur looking for. and does anyone other then me know who naruto father is. thx!

Stevie
anyone know when the show is premiring?

snehin
Originally posted by Stevie
anyone know when the show is premiring? wat show?

Stevie
Naruto. When is it going to air in the US? I heard sometime in augest, is that correct?

GothamProtector
yup

melenor
really in shonen jump they said september which is true?

twin_soul
I'm pretty sure its september, but I don't have cable sad so I guess it doesn't really matter to me

melenor
yah same here i don't have cable but friend records it for me smile

snehin
Originally posted by Stevie
Naruto. When is it going to air in the US? I heard sometime in augest, is that correct? great im jealous!!these damn operators are chargin me way too much for a god damn channel and naruto might come like a year later here thts the movie!!so i cant watch it unless its online!!

Stevie
Last night I saw some preview of it. It said he was a boy looking to become the village master( I dont trhink there going to use Hokage). It said it was coming this summer.

EvilCap America
Probably wont be very good on CN but at least if it comes out there you can likely grab a good DVD soon after

melenor
i hope it is good better then the other i wish adult swim was doing it

GothamProtector
There going to mess it up. Some animes are just better left in japanese. The american vioces are going to Be Gokus or inyus Vioce for Naruto And Vegeta or Kogas vioce for Sasuke.

melenor
i heard that the main chararcter of cowboy beepob(?) is kashi voice( in case misspelled naruto cell teacher )

Stevie
i heard that the main chararcter of cowboy beepob(?) is kashi voice( in case misspelled naruto cell teacher )
Ya, supposedly that is the voice of Kakashi. I'm not in particularly happy about that, though.

melenor
yah i am not so happy about anything i have heard about the naruto anime coming out this fall

GothamProtector
Tyhe vioce for Kakashi Is spike from cowboybebop and Gai Might be Vash.

melenor
argh i am stuck on chapter 264 does anyone know of what site might have 265 ready to download? plz help!

Stevie
NarutoCentral.com might have it.

melenor
thx

melenor
how do become a member of directmanga.com i think thats the name

Stevie
how do become a member of directmanga.com i think thats the name

http://directmanga.com/register.php?PHPSESSID=d9d3ec92e7ebafff588ff8f681aed2b8

Sarlock
Just go to narutochaos. They're ALWAYS up to date with the fansub and the manga.

Not planning to watch the dubbed series though...

And apparently I'm not allowed to post links, but that's a dot com site. (dubbya dubbya dubbya dot narutochaos dot com.) XD

Stevie
Found that at tvtome.com. Doesn't sound to bad!

Big_Daddy2
Caught eps 141..was it?

Anwyays, finally, Naruto, Sakura and the ol' perverted hermit (too lazy to look up his name) are finished with the raiding of Orichamaru's fortress.

Has anyone else been feeling annoyed at Sakuras inability to help what so ever? I'm just glad that once they got back to Konoha she chose to receive medical ninjitsu training.

Wonder what the next mission/story line will be? (we need more Kakashi material soon)

Stevie
There you have it folks! September 10th is the confirmed release date.

Stevie
If anyone want's to see the Naruto promo that aired on May 30 on Toonami, then paste this URL in the address bar: http://www.toonamiarsenal.com/temp/cn-toonamipreviewnaruto.mov

Note: You need quicktime to play this.

Wolf Dog
I still don't think it's a good idea airing it on Toonami.
There are some very intense scenes in Naruto, like the scene where Garra(probablly mispelled) is a child and the only person he thought loved him attempts to kill him is pretty intense and I don't know how kids will react to those sort of emotional scenes.

SamuraiSquirrel
ohhh but the truth is that those intense scenes are really that intense. of course not every one is used to death and such, so maybe, but its still comes on pretty late for some kids the really young ones it will be past they bed time

SamuraiSquirrel
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a301/zabuzas_son/sakura.jpg
heres a weird thing for you to read this here naruto stuff.

SamuraiSquirrel
and now im bored again

melenor
what was that exactly?

Big_Daddy2
umm...still trying to figure that one out exactly...

So...hey...What do you guys think about last couple of eps? Especially since they've brought back Mizuki from the first episode of Naruto?

Wolf Dog
wow, the guy that translates the episode is on vacation!??
how gay is that.

spiderboy5
omg i hate that ass mizuki so much, and they should put on more kakashi, he rarely gets on episodes now...........

and i have a question did iruka died in the explosion in episode 145?

Big_Daddy2
In case your wondering why we didn't get to see this weeks Eps 146 of Naruto...

Taken from Narutofan.com:
in a genius marketing move designed to create Naruto movie hype the folks at TV Tokyo have elected to air the first Naruto movie (Daikatugeki!! Yukihime Ninpoujyou Dattebayo) at 7PM in place of the next episode in the series, just 3 days before the second Naruto movie is due to be released in theaters on August 6th. Episode 146 of the series entitled: Leftover Ambitions and Orochimaru - will air the following week on August 10th followed by a special (presumably Episode 147 & 148) Naruto episode on August 17th.

It's good to know another Naruto movie is available, but I won't get to see it for awhile...and now I have to wait another week to watch the new eps.

melenor
hehe i can only do the manga so i don't have to wait for the next one a extra week and poeple when u post about episodes ether spoiler it or tell about wait manga it is close to plz

melenor
i have a great online forum role playing of naruto it is new with little bit of characters but i find it fun
http://ninjavillage.conforums3.com/index.cgi

Superman 24
Naruto hits Toonami September 10th...One episode a week, and I bet they are going to cut it after Zabuza...oh man. in Japanese, I am up to Naruto episode 145, I even have Naruto 3 for gamecube, witch is also the best fighting game, I have ever played.

Big_Daddy2
i have a great online forum role playing of naruto it is new with little bit of characters but i find it fun
http://ninjavillage.conforums3.com/index.cgi

That's quite the role playing forum confused

New Naruto this week, and next week is the 1hr special Happy Dance

I tried watching a trailer for Naruto but all sites seem to link upto IGN, and I just don't feel like registering with them just to view the thing mad

Big_Daddy2
Well now, while it certainly wasn't the most exhilarating Naruto i've seen to date, it did fill the void of having to wait 2 weeks for the 146th eps "Ambitions and Orochimaru". wink Is anyone else kinda wondering why it appeared that Iruka and Naruto were flying with Mizuki's wife through the entire episode. Granted, they can jump pretty high and leap from tree to tree, but that was ridiculous. That was my only problem, they just seemed to be floating through the entire show, then they'd be like, oh, time to drop down and start running again lol.

I can't wait until Thursday...

Courtesy of Narutofan:

Episode 147, 148, and the Sports Festival short from the first theatrical Naruto movie, will be airing on millions of television sets across Japan in about 19 hours from now. TV Tokyo has given this super-sized Naruto episode a 90 minute timeslot from 7:27 - 8:55 tomorrow evening. Both Episode 147 entitled: Fateful Showdown! You Won't Defeat Me - and Episode 148 entitled: Super Pursuit Power Even Akamaru Is Jealous Of! Seek The Mysterious Bikou-mushi - promises to be good ones as Episode 147 ends the current filler arc, and Episode 148 begins a new one that is sure to last until around mid-September at the least.

Makes me wonder what the next storyline filler will be? I wouldn't mind seeing some thing with Rock Lee and the other characters for a change, since Naruto's really supposed to be training anyways right?

sonique
i love naruto my fav characters are chouji and the bug bloke and the small girl with the cool eyes i'm only up to ep 146 and am waiting for ep 147 just can't wait

Big_Daddy2
Did anyone catch last weeks 1 hour special for eps147-148?

My initial thoughts: (Minor spoilers ahead, with actual spoilers hidden)

For eps 147, I chuckled at one scene, there was this instance where Mizuki kicked Naruto after running at him, and it looked like he punted him with short stubby legs...I'm just glad this filler arc is over, and we can finally begin a new one. The artistic quality of late has been a bit lagging. Eps 148 was a blast. I can appreciate the fact that we are seeing other Character developments in this filler. It look like Sakura is developing her healing skills at a fast rate, Hinata is starting to prove her quality to Neji and Father, and Naruto...silly kid, so simple minded.

And I got around to watching eps 149 this week. Hinata didn't give up, and aided Naruto in finding the female Bakachou bug. She's also learned how to better control her chakra over the course of this new filler. In doing so, after locating the bug, they were about to pull out when she was captured by another group also looking for the bug. It's been awhile since we've seen Aburame Shino in action, as well as Akamaru. Let's hope next weeks battle looks awesome.

panghoua
omg.. i love naruto.. its so cool.. hehe.. its funny and sad .. but anyways.. i've seen to episode 148.. its so cool... *spoiler* naruto, shino,hinata,andkiba were going on a little adventure to search for a bug (bikochou) .. it sniffs something from someone and flys off to go find that person.. oo.. and naruto saw hinata in the water but he didnt know it was her so in the morning he was talking to kiba and shino about a beautiful girl in the water doing something and it was like .. "GA" .. hehe.. hinata turned all red and naruto was like, whats the matter, did you catch a cold too?.. haha.. it was hilarious.. man but it stopped there.. well imma wait for the rest to comeout so i can download it.. its awesome!.. hehe.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>