Quentin Tarantino

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flame of Udun
Quentin Tarantino is a god among directors.

Anyone agree?

or disagree?

Flame of Udun
Reservoir Dogs?

Pulp Fiction?

Jackie Brown?

Kill Bill?

A.D. Skinner
My personal fav is Pulp Fiction, and then Reservoir Dogs...I did like Jackie Brown..but it seemed to drag on during parts of the film.

I do like Four Rooms and From Dusk till Dawn as well.

thorC
I don't like Jackie Brown. i do like Reservior Dogs. and my Fav is Pulp fiction. Kill Bill Vol 1 is good but not the best. i like his talent on the sceen play , like Natural Born Killers and From dusk till Dawn 1. they are totally perfect.

Fire
Reservoir Dogs is the best

Evil Dead
Reservoir Dogs is definetly the best...................Pulp Fiction comes in at second. Jackie Brown is a good movie.........and I havn't seen Kill Bill yet.

The best movies he has written are:

Reservoir Dogs
From Dusk till Dawn
True Romance
Pulp Fiction

Kes
Dont like the movies. I only enjoyed Kill Bill.
The editing and camera work in Pulp Fiction, Jackie Brown and Kill Bill is, however, brilliant!

SilverFighter
For me ALL of them. QT is phenomenal when it comes to dialogues and scene sequence in his movies. The man is dedicated to his work and he is devoted to classic cinema movies. Music is a must for all his movies and he does it so perfectly time. The more you watch his movies the more you get into his stories. He truly is an artist of filmaking. big grin

amity75
For a lot of directors, directing is merely a job for them. Tarantino, however, is passionate about filmmaking. Can you imagine how good it would be going out for a drink with him and talking about movies?

johnny_rotten
The guy is a genious. I think ALL of his films are classics. (excluding Four Rooms....thats crap!)

My fave, is by far, Reservoir Dogs.

MsFit
I love all his movies but my favourite is probably Pulp Fiction closely followed by Reservoir Dogs smokin' And all of his movie soundtracks are wicked.

In terms of acting I liked him in From Dusk til Dawn. And he was pretty funny in the small part he played in Desperado.

Anyone seen Natural Born Killers? It may have been directed by Oliver Stone, but Tarantino sure left his mark all over it. May he continue forever!

BackFire
I enjoyed Kill Bill the most probably, but I think his best work is Pulp Fiction.

badkittykitty
I love kill bill vol1,pulp fiction and Reservoir Dogs
though I wont call Quentin Tarantino is a god among directors.
I think when puts out more great films..then I'll call him that

SharkmanSIX
All his films are good, and I like watching him being interviewed, hes so full of energy its cool. I like the ending of "...Dogs" I knew it was going to happen but didnt think at that moment

movielover
i disagree about some directors only doing it for a job, to make movies you have to be passionate, even if you think the film is rubbish it still means something to the person who created it. as for tarantino, the man is a genious! i love his movies, they all carry so much depth. he really puts it out there and belives in what he is doing. big grin

Bierbommetje
He's probably my fave writer/director

Kill Bill's my fave.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.