Fiction Threads

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Raz
Please do not start any fiction/story threads in this forum. Although it may be related to POTC, we have a specific forum for our budding writers.

Please use that forum in future. I shall begin moving the current fiction threads over.

Orlando_Lover45
Okay, thank you!

samIam
okay

MissesDepp?!
but.....why? Potc is where it belongs it feels so weird in "General fiction area" like when you brush a cat's hair the wrong way.

really_bad_eggs
lol yeah.....u guys we maybe we should just do it through pm

samIam
yeah

yerssot
lemme see... you write a story and it shouldn't belong in the section that's about stories?
what has the world come to! roll eyes (sarcastic)

MissesDepp?!
my god....you really are slow....except for the fact that you like Pink Floyd so you're cool. LET'S SEE...WE WRITE A STORY ABOUT PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN AND POST IT IN THE PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN SECTION AND THEN IT GETS MOVED, I AGREE WHAT HAS THE WORLD COME TO? "roll eyes (sarcastic)"

really_bad_eggs
OL, MD and I don't like the idea that our potc sequels are "general" to us they are special and they do have to do with POTC 2 but whatever...i'm to lazy to argue and come up with a good argument right now lol roll eyes (sarcastic)

MissesDepp?!
me too, i wanna sleep and maybe die but i'm not that lucky

Orlando_Lover45
you know, i dont know if anyone else has seen it, but ever since about 6 days ago, everything was in order and okay in this forum. then for some reason, things started moving. and moving. and moving. pretty soon, it's getting hectic where things are and what they are. when what the last time i posted on here, and when did i post on there. before, everything was okay, everthing was fun and hastle free. now, sometimes, i actually sign off early because it's to chiotic and i cant understand what's happening. we were making sequel's happily, and then they all got moved. I doubt that anyone on here even knew there was a forum for fanfics! I just think that before tons of things were getting moved, things were peacfuller. anybody see my point? and Raz, if you are checking on this, please could we find somewhere in the middle that we can meet, that we can post our things on both forums.

MissesDepp?!
HUZZAH! I wish to form an accord based on our diplomat OL's statment. I mean really when our sequel's were under potc everything felt so right and happy but now it's all screwed eep!

Orlando_Lover45
and, like i posted on our 4th sequel just now, if there isnt some meet in the middle between memebers and moderators on rules, then you will be losing atleast one member, me.

really_bad_eggs
AYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! arg this makes my swashes buckle! http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/disgust.gif

really_bad_eggs
oops

really_bad_eggs
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/disgust.gif

Orlando_Lover45
yes, on updates on my rebellion, check out the fourth sequel. we might not even get the sequel finished if this keeps happining!

really_bad_eggs
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/wallbash.gif Stupid...forum.....moving....things....confused....arghhhhhhhh

orlilover42
Hey! that smilie is Kelsey!

really_bad_eggs
lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Orlando_Lover45
yes, my poor wall...

yerssot
the one mistake that got made here is that apperently mods didn't look at this section, therefor you guys posted whatever the heck you liked
(read the forum rules about posting in the CORRECT section)
and now you want to "meet in the middle"??? come on! rules are to be applied not to bend according to your own will!

.:[Kamikaze]:.
ok guys chill out i know we had fun reading and writing some sequels, but techniqally they are supposed to be in the fiction area, but hey didnt know then but now that we do lets just get them moved there, and plus it gives more chance of people reading the GREAT sequels that you did big grin lol... i know they're still related to potc so you could say that it still should be here, but they're sequels which are 'fictional' i think this forum is for like general info, chatting bout the movie etc, the sequels and stuff go in the fiction area. ok ima shurup now coz i think my senseophobia has kicked in lol... (im not making sense now am i)?

well anyway

take care

luv AS!!!
xxx

Fire
a lot in this forum is me me me me me...... or in some cases we we we we.....
It aint because you like it as it is, that everyone else has to like it that way. When you subcribe you respect the rules, just like every other member. I see no reason why Raz should give you guys just a bit of leeway on this. POTC section and its regulars just like any other section and its regulars have to respect the rules of KMC Forums.

The rule is FanFiction and stories go in the designated area. If you dont like it threads are being moved, because the thread starter put them in the wrong section, I guess might want to look for a new forum

Orlando_Lover45
Because, we are doing what we can, and things are getting confusing, and if they continue to be confusing, i'm going to leave because i dont like being confused where everything is.

Orlando_Lover45
i'm not trying to make your guy's lifes harder, i just want to go back to how we were, cuz we were happy and you guys were happy, too.

Fire
well I aint administrator, you can be happy for that I guarantee it

Raz
This POTC forum was created so you can talk about the POTC movies - and that is fine and they will never be moved.

The only threads that technically don't belong here are the story threads. We have many many people who like to create stories based on movies, so we created a forum for it.

Orlando_Lover45
okay, but other things then that that are getting moved get confusing. you cant remember where everything is.

yerssot
yeah, for once they're in the CORRECT sections eek!

Orlando_Lover45
you know what...

yesserot, just go away this time and don't put us down. why do you even post on our forum if the only thing you do is complain that we are out of order. before any of this started, everyting was in order, and guess who was the one that messed it up...

yerssot
you?

cause your idea of "in order" is quite rediculous , it's not as "in order" as the rules that you have to play with here are

Fire
Yerss nock it off and OL it is the duty of every member to report violiations of the rules to moderators

Raz
OL, all threads that are moved are clearly displayed with the 'Moved: ' prefix. There is no need to be confused.

Orlando_Lover45
okay, well then, i guess i'll live with that. but yesserot, i've said it before and i'll say it again, get a life.

Fire
keep it easy on reason for personal attacks

Orlando_Lover45
okay.

Orlando_Lover45
you know what, i hate this. it's stupid and wrong and you guys make no sense. i dont have fun on here anymore, i get dissed about my opinions. how come everyone else gets to share their oppinions but somehow, mine are always put down, especially by yessot or whatever that guys name is. i dont want to be a part of it anymore. you guys arent' doing your job well so i dont want to be around this mess. kiss these
tail-feathers, this bird has flown. ta...

Orlando_Lover45
oh and for all my writerbuddies/fans and so you guys will take me off of the list

yerssot
please read the forum rules about the following subjects:

Bashing members
and
Posting spam

Caribbean_Chick
well the forum got really out of hand.. and I know the forum definitely was not how it was supposed to be.. and I think it was confusing the way it was before because anybody who just joined the forum could have a clue what was going.. I like it the way it normally is.. all of you POTC Forumers I guess you'll have to live with it.. or of course you guys can all just post in our own forum thingy.. I'll post in bothsmile.. but yea it's all in the forum section thingys none of them are like this and we can't all get our own way(sadly)

Phoenix
Ok, things getting a bit crazy here... I love PotC too, and it seems a shame that there is so much bad feeling here now. Girls, why don't you PM me your problems/suggestions, and I'll bring them up with the other Mods...

Phoenix
sweetie, you don't need to leave, I'm sure we can sort this out!

noo kesley dont leave *sniff sniff*

Caribbean_Chick
too latesadsad

Fallen Jedi
Whoa, wait! I haven't been on in a while. I'm a little confused. blink The mods are moving the fics to the genernal fiction forum, right? And what about gurl Orlando_Lover45? Did she officially leave? Don't go. sad

yuppers i think shes left sad *sniff sniff*

guitar_princess
yeah, kelsey is my neighbor. she got me hooked up on this site and i forgot about it. she was really pissed that one day! she's cool, but she's on a different forum now.

yerssot
really? that's not what I know roll eyes (sarcastic)

lol what do you know yerss??? lol

yerssot
just what I thought would happen wink

ok thanks yerss youve confuseded meh... confused

badkittykitty
ditto yerssot

sauron
yerssot it was YOU that made her leave, you dont seem to be feeling bad about that wtf is with that

and jesus christ man no offence but raz is right there is a forum for stories

but they were writing them here they were happy...you were happy....i was happy because it wasnt disrupting anyone so why all the god-damn confusion

mad argh mad

yerssot
to get this straight:
1) she did not leave
2) I only pointed out that she had to follow the rules to which she agreed upon on joining, she failed to follow those after repeated warnings
3) why on earth should I care? I barely know her, there are members who stop visiting on a regular basis and I know those better

and that said, can we now get back on topic or should this one be closed to?

sauron
im happy here and im not going to leave, unless banned or absolutely no other option but seriously why has it turned into this all of a sudden people just come on and start bashing people opinions are just destroyed people flamed for asking a question....

sauron
why the hell should you care!!!

because you hurt someones feelings...i dont care how little you know her upsetting people is not a nice thing at all!

yerssot
listen, sauron, she got her input, you got your input and I got my input in this entire discussion, so leave it as it is ok?

get this one back on topic or it should be closed

sauron
it IS on topic

im still talking about fiction threads and how i think they should be left here

orlandoOYEA
I agree with Sauron in everything he says. The moderators know what they are doing, let them be. I will not leave less it be the moderators choice that i should go.

sauron
if your moving the fiction threads why not move the johnny depp ones and orlando bloom ones into celeb forum... then what have you got...a BARE forum....if they have to keep moving they are going to go somewhere else...you dont want to lose memebers now do you?

WHAT rules did she break exactly??? fill me in on that

yerssot
well, sauron, you're clearly wrong, cause the fiction threads got moved to the general fiction area by the admin himself, if you don't like that idea, talk to him

sauron
CLEARLY wrong, no, wrong, maybe in your opinion but i believe that if they are writing potc stories it should be left to the Potc forum...and im sure they agree with me

orlandoOYEA
blah blah blah GUYS THE MODERATORS AND ADMINISTRATORS KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING....why are we even having this disscussion

orlandoOYEA
g2g now. toodles

sauron
they know what they are doing yes....but WHY ARE THEY MOVING THREADS FROM HERE TO THERE it wasnt confusing anyone was it....its confusing them now

basically they have changed a simple situation into a complicated one

yerssot
it's called "keeping things in order", and yo can nag about it as much as you wish, but I never knew of any one from the lotr or matrix section complain because their stories ended in the fiction area roll eyes (sarcastic)

the threads got the precedent "move" so there was no reason to go all bananas

sauron
im not bannanas stick out tongue im just asking a question

yerssot
and you got a responce on it too *gasps*

sauron
ok no need for sarcasm its like your wanting me to be mad

yerssot
honestly? honestly I want you to drop this retarded subject
She did NOT got banned, she left
She got warned for not following the rules, she didn't listen

that's what happened, and that's the truth, anything else to add??

orlandoOYEA
True Saron it is confusing and i agree with everything you say. They knw what they doing they just need to do what they are doing a little bit less

PippinTook
Everything sauron has said and probably will say, I agree with. Sauron's always right stick out tongue Well, on most things at least haha....

It IS way too confusing and you should just leave the frickin POTC stories in the POTR forum! It just makes sense! Anyone with a brain would know that...But...oh wait....you don't have one of those, now, do you? Eh too bad. They're really helpful for lots of things, you know! I think the POTC fiction stories should have stayed where they were....In the POTC forum where they belong!! It's too confusing to be moving them....Gah...

yerssot
yet again I'm forced to repeat myself here cause apperently you who claim that I don't have a brain, urgently needs common sense!

the ADMINISTRATOR moved the threads to the fiction section! Why? cause fiction belongs in the fiction section! it does NOT matter what it's about, there are matrix stories, Lotr's stories etc. in the fiction section!
Please read the forum rules before making a pointless arguement it clearly states that threads should be placed in the appropriate section and the mods and admin made sure that they did.
There is NOTHING confusing about all this, the moved threads clearly got the prefix "moved:" and you can still post in them.

BackFire
Just post in the correct forum, it really isn't that difficult.

Captain REX
Unhosted RPG forum for all those who wish to make a continuous one with many authors, GenFic for one authored stories. You will not get your way, not matter how much you nag.

Phoenix
ookay, I think it's officially gone too far now...

sauron, the only reason we want to move the fics is so all the fiction/rpgs are in the same place big grin

and yerssle, calm down! *hugs*

yerssot
phoe, I am calm down, I just copy paste my answers with some slight adjustments every time cause apperently those naggers in this thread can't read roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.