Is AOTC release postponed?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

finti
to the 22 of may. Just surfed the TFN and saw their calander where AOTC was listed 22 of May. I thought at least being as big as they are they will be updated on this issue.
confused confused

Ratcat
Well don't be too overimpressed with TFN. There has been nothing on the wire about postponement.

Probably just means they were to dumb to remember to change their calender. Thankfully that would never happen here....

http://www.swmovies.net/images/site/2002_q1/chuba.gif

finti
Well what really got me puzzled was an Interview with the local cinema director.
He talked about the 2002 coming atractions. With AOTC he said world premiere 22 of May. My first reaction was FOOL, its the Norwegian premiere not world premiere. Then I started thinking why should he make a silly mistake like that. And of course the interviewer had NOT any knowledge of this major event. So she could not "arrest" him on this blunder. Still is a little puzzled about it because this director is very clever indeed and he is very up to date when it comes to movies. And today I saw TFN`s calender and it really got me wondering and hoping ofcourse evil face

yerssot
If so, sw.com will announce it theirselfs!

finti
Yeah, but then again they have been beaten to the announcments time after time.

yerssot
Guess McCallum will do the same as last time:
putting a piece of paper out saying:
Episode II WIL be finished in time

finti
and what has that to do with this topic????

yerssot
that they will do anything to get the movie on time

finti
well Im sure it will be finished in time to be relased in the middle of May. The thing that got me puzzled is that in the last two days I either heard or read that the world premiere is May 22. Which in fact is the Norwegian release.

yerssot
well, I haven't heared anything about it...
And I know when the Norwegian release is! (I bugged you with it, altough mah didn't like it)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.