Where will you be when Episode III strikes?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Captain REX
Where do you think you'll be when Episode III strikes?

I'll be going "Yes. Yes! YES! It's finally out! I've waited 1090 days starting January 5th, 2002, and it's finally OUT!!!" I'll probably be begging my mom to go or I'll take my future car that I'll mysteriously have in 2005, complete with a futuristic jet engine. big grin

LanceWindu
I will be in my car heading to the best theater can find. With a huge screen and the best audio around.

Aquarius87
I'll probably be Climbing Mt.Everest,Surfing on the islands of Tobora,if not that then Cape town Sth.Africa,uh if not those i'll be in India or China,or Russia or thailand,or wherever,But whatever i'll be doing,i'll be searching for my Memories.

Dim
Probably in my bed...but maybe in London...OH who knows???..not me.

yerssot
I hope that I'm in the theaters

mah
when episode 2 strikes, I'll sit in norway and wait for another week before I can even try to find an available seat in a nearby theatersad

yerssot
Disasters in Norway part II smile

Captain REX
I said Ep. III not II.

yerssot
I know, but EpII is closer by smile

Captain REX
Yerss, you just won $1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 worth of the Belgian currency. Whoopy!

ToMacco
I'll be the president of the United States

Ushgarak
Luckily, Belgian currency is now worthless...

Texas
sleeping zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

yerssot
no it isn't!

I can still trade it for those stupid euros smile

Captain REX
The Euros vs. the Belgian Currencies! The hate, the blood, the fireworks! big grin

So where will you be when Ep. III is released? Not fighting over Belgian currencies and the euro cash.

ToMacco
*Throws firecracker by Tex's ear*

BAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!

yerssot
pfff, Euros are like monopoly money

LanceWindu
I'm just glad I could stick with my good ole American currency

yerssot
not the pessos huh?

LanceWindu
No way, unless I lived in Mexico

yerssot
Spain, Argentina...

Captain REX
Places like that. Yen, pesos, euros, dollars... credits and wuipui... laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

I wonder how much the Jedi Knights are paid per mission...

yerssot
they aren't payed

Captain REX
That's what I thought. Stupid Senate...

yerssot
stupid Jedis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.