There has to be another Sith in Epi. II

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theEviljedi
Think about it.That is why Lucas put the "there are always two" line in.If not it kind of takes away from the meaning of that don't you think?

Ratcat
Absolutely, however what is the timeframe on this. I think 10 years would be a little long for Palpatine to be "alone" so it may be that one of the early Episode-II scenes will be the defeat of the "interim" Sith Apprentice as a foreshadow to Anakins slip into evil.

theEviljedi
This is my take on this whole subject.Ten years is a long time right?Well in that time I doubt the Jedi are going to forget about the Sith encounter they had.So they will probally be in search of them.The movie could start out with the Jedi already having knowledge of Sidious' new apprentice.That would be very interesting.

queeq
Isn't the new Sith supposed to be called Tyranus?

queeq out

theEviljedi
That is just a rumor.

Darth Daft
I think the Apprentice will be about the same age as Anakin. Perhaps he used to be a young Jedi but when he was about twelve or so he became Sidious' apprentice and throughout the 10 years in between TPM and Ep2 he grows to become a powerful Sith Lord like Maul.

theEviljedi
I hope it is the "Sith Witch".They need a woman Sith I think.

Darth Daft
Yes I've always thought that too! There was going to be one in TPM, but GL thought it was "too scary." Seeing as Episode 2 is meant to be darker we could certainly see a Sith Witch. Aurra Sing was meant to be a Jedi apprentice at one point and so she must have force powers. Perhaps she somehow becomes the apprentice of Sidious.

theEviljedi
I doubt it.She is a loner.She left her former master the "Dark Woman" for that reason I beleave.

Darth Daft
I saw a fan script that had Catherine Zeta Jones playing a Sith Witch. Do you think she'd suit the part?

theEviljedi
She just had a baby and needs time to lose weight.I doubt she wants to spend time away from her baby filming right now ethier.

Darth Daft
Good point. How about that woman from the Matrix? She isn't very evil looking, but she'd still make a good Sith Witch I think.

Ratcat
Not available I think, isn't she filming Matrix II&III back to back?

Darth Daft
Oh yeah of course. I'll just slap myself on the forehead.

theEviljedi
She won't be filming it until December.

Darth Daft
Any other suggestions for Sith Witches?

Ratcat
Nope! Sorry, I just can't picture anyone who would be suitable unless they were covered in prosphetics.

Darth Daft
Britney Spears

theEviljedi
I know one that is scary looking without any makeup.CHER.

Ratcat
OK, you're right, she'd fit the bit without the mask!!!!

Darth Daft
Thank you very much. There you go, Lucas. There's your new Sith Witch: Britney Spears.

Ratcat
Actually I was referring to Cher...

Darth Daft
Sorry I didn't read the posts right. Let me repeat myself:

Darth Daft
Thank you very much. There you go, Lucas. There's your new Sith Witch: Cher.

theEviljedi
Use the edit post Daft.roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darth Daft
Oh yeah I keep forgetting about that. Wait while I slap myself on the head.

theEviljedi
It's ok.

Ratcat
Indeed, but the point is still valid that there really should be another Sith between Maul and Vader.

I still believe we will only see this apprentice very briefly as it is destroyed in an opening fight sequence.

Dim
But what about these new rumors about Lee being Tyranus?...if that's true then I'd bet he'd be around for a bit more of the movie.

theEviljedi
Lee is 70 years old.How could he be an apprentice?He would be more like a master.Wait a minute,that's not that bad of an idea.

Xantos Clone
those are cools ideas. who ever it is probobly get's killed by anakin and then anakin will take his/her place....i know (duh!)

It would be cool to see this sith lord survive ep II and get killed by anakin in ep III...keep us hanging for a while....if it's done in front of the emperor, anakin may turn to the darkside in that particular scene...

it will be intersting to see why anakin has such a strong loyaly to his emperor..."I must obey my master"

Darth Daft
I still believe that Lee will just play a Dark Jedi. And as for the Sith Apprentice I'm not really bothered about who plays him/her, as long as they appear more than Darth Maul did and that they are REALLY super cool.

theEviljedi
Super cool huh?

Darth Daft
Well that's what I said.

Ratcat
That line, "I must obey....."

What if Anakins slave ship was never removed from his biody and Palpatine found out and reactivated it. That would put a different spin on that whole line.

"I must obey my master or he will blow the back of my skull out..."

(Assuming the chip is in the skull, which it may not be.)

theEviljedi
Wow!That is a great idea.You should post a thread on that.

Ratcat
I'm gonna transpose this to it's own thread, then everyone can dump on it for me. smile

Darth Daft
But if the Jedi had found know way to remove it throughout the 10 year period then how would Palpatine?

Darth Daft
But if the Jedi had found know way to find it throughout the 10 year period then how would Palpatine?

theEviljedi
You did it AGAIN Daft.

Darth Daft
I know. Sorry. I try to make sure I don't do it, but sometime I slip.

theEviljedi
Why does it happen to YOU so much?

Darth Daft
Don't mean to be a grass, but Ratcat did it a few moments ago, so it ain't just me. The reason I do it most is because I tend to notice something wrong after I've clicked and keep forgetting that I can always edit.

theEviljedi
He may have done it once but you tend to do it a lot more.

Darth Daft
Yes thats kind of what I just said. I said that I do it most, so I know I'm the person who causes the most problems. Sorry if it bothers you.

Dim
Okay EJ..quit brow beating him..

DD..if you do it just bring it to my attention and I'll delete it..and just try to remember that you can edit..nuff said. smile

Ratcat
ummmm, what did I do exactly???

EDIT UPDATE: Scratch that, I just saw what you were referring too in the Piett thread. But for the record, my connection reset and I wasn't even aware the first post made it through as my browser gave me a 404 report.

Dim
What? you mean other than try to discuss SW?...nothing I was talking about DD smile

Darth Daft
Erm, what? Whats going on? Mesa confused.

Dim
I was refering to EJ's treatment of you DD...that's all.

So? who else (besides me) wants to see an old sith apprentice?!?

Darth Daft
It's ok. EJ was just doing his job. I'm sure it was an ok reason for him to tell me off. But thanx anyway.

Anyway, in answer to your question, I don't really mind there being an old apprentice or a young one to tell you the truth.

But perhaps they aren't master and apprentice. I mean, despite what Yoda said at Qui-Gon's funeral, who says they can't break the rule? They've been gone for a whole millenia and seeing as Darth Maul was killed, perhaps Sidious/Palpatine decides that a new apprentice may fail again and that it's time for a new apprentice.
Bring on Christopher Lee, Dark Jedi and possible Sith Lord. His experience would work well with Sidious and therefore they may like to join together.

Just a possibility. What do the rest of you think?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.