POTC For those who still like KMC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Caribbean_Chick

Rebel Racer
why the **** are y'all rebelling against KMC? We've done you nothing but good.

Fallen Jedi
I understand why some of you guys would be upset about the whole fanfiction thing, but its gotten a little out of hand, don't you think? I mean, people are protesting and even leaving their KMC membership because of this. I met a lot of friends on this forum and I would hate to loose. Please come back Orlando_Lover45.

bLooMiLiCioUs
whoa what exactly happened?!confused

CaptainSparrow
I may sound very dumb here, but what is KMC? blink

.:[Kamikaze]:.
lol KMC it this messageboard lol....

erm well there were loadsa fanfiction stories on this forum because it was POTC related they put it in here... so they were gettin moved to the right place but that confused some people and they didnt like it. i think that was basically it... oh and i think someone was putting Orlando_Lover45 down so im not sure if thats the reason why she left.. but i miss her sad

i like: A Pirates Life for me...savvy and the slogan to be Take what you can. Give Nothing back

but do what you wanna lol...

take care

luv AS!!!
xxx

Phoenix
If you are only going to come to PotC to annoy people, then please stop coming! miffed

CaptainSparrow
I'm so slow! embarrasment I guess it makes me special laughing

lol well if it makes you happy then sure why not! lol stick out tongue hehe

take care

luv AS!!!
xxx

Rebel Racer
phoenix, i was just asking a ****ing question, how does that annoy you?

Lyn
Orlando_Lover45 left?!!? Woah...I've missed heaps then huh??

yuppers you have lol...

glenn
who the hell was Orlando_Lover45

yerssot
member, still visits this place

but this is not the OTF and people need to stick to the topic here, so...back on topic now

Caribbean_Chick
okay.. well anyways I agree with Kamikaze

and Rebel Racer I am against the rebellion that's why I posted this!!!!

Any other voters for the other POTC site?

Captain REX
Phew, thought this was another rebellious thread that I'd have to report... whistle

Anyway, just popping in to check stuff...

yerssot
wow rex, such an input stick out tongue

Caribbean_Chick
but if I was typing for those who still like KMCstick out tongue anyways.. I think I'll stick with A Pirates Life for me...savvy and the slogan to be Take what you can. Give Nothing back
I'll tell you guys when I'm donesmilesmile

Fallen Jedi
I came up with that slogan. big grin *pats self on back* Why didn't we use in the first web site we created? I thought the decision was unanimous. And what about "A Pirates Life For Me...Savvy?" I thought that's what the original web site was going to be called. Oh, well, I guess we can't change that now.

c_chick go ahead and use that title and slogan for your new website. I'd like to become a member too.

Lyn
laughing K, thanks.

Unholy_Cheese
Eh i cant be bothered going back a page to see wat this is about

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.