Everwood!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

beaujay1
anyone like it??? the new season starts on monday!!!

NyC-gUrL
eek! I LOVE EVERWOOD eek!

Tex
Its a very good show! thumb up

Aurora
I am surprised that Treet Williams has been able to pull off such a great family guy role. I really like the show because it's story lines are diff than I would expect.

chad's cutie29
I agree it's a really good show!!

beaujay1
did anyone see the season finale????????? if so, what do you think about amy and ephram???

InnerRise
Oh god.

The season finale for Everwood the past week really wasn't up to par.

I also heard that this was the last season so that makes the Finale all the more worse.

I would be more accepting if I knew another season was coming back but to end the whole series on that finale.

I hate how they did it and I'm disappointed.

Not to mention the Finale skipped past a lot of things and started a place in the plot where I thought I must have missed some episodes, but I didn't.

At first I was like "Who died?", "When did Bright get out of the hospital?", etc.

So yeah. I'm mad.

Also, I wasn't expecting it to end so soon. They didn't come back with a lot of episodes.

Everwood has just messed up all around.

I liked the show though and will miss it. Why did it end? Is it b/c of that stupid new network CW?

is it comprehensible.....

XxILuvVegetaxX
chances are, it was because CW, since theyre going to merge UPN+WB, theyll have to cancel some shows, which included Everywood, it's a shame, I didn't know that this was the last season until I saw the last episode T_T

InnerRise
What about the episode gave away that it was the last season?

Stupid CW. Worse idea ever.

XxILuvVegetaxX
They said "and no the series finale of Everwood", or something like that, its what it said in the summary/info as well...I wonder how big the fan base, theres always a chance they may bring it back. It sucks though, it was one of the few shows a actually watched T_T

It really is!

InnerRise
Originally posted by XxILuvVegetaxX
They said "and no the series finale of Everwood", or something like that, its what it said in the summary/info as well...I wonder how big the fan base, theres always a chance they may bring it back. It sucks though, it was one of the few shows a actually watched T_T

It really is! You and I were on different pages I think.

See I can't see the WB Shows at their normal time throughout the week. I have to wait until Saturday Night to watch them on NBC.

So maybe you had already seen the Final when I was referring to the show before the finale, which was about the man's Funeral, which I thought was the finale b/c of the title of the show.

But I finally saw the real Finale Last Night and I was very happy with it. It was 2 hours and everything that I wanted to happen did happen and it tied up all of the loose ends.

I was pissed at the doctor that moved Nina out of her house and then left her at the Airport with nothing left back in Everwood. That was common, but I'm glad she finally got with Doctor Brown. I guess I should have known he would get to propose and she would say yes when she kept on not looking at the ring when she had the chance.

Anyway, I'm glad with the finale. I'm angry that it's over.

Death to CW!

XxILuvVegetaxX
It's not that I wasn't satisfied w/ the ending, just that I didn't like that it just put to an end, ya know? If I would've known from the beginning of the season, that it was the last season, it would be more at ease. It just seemed like it was rushed to end. I don't know... hope that makes sense.... ^^

InnerRise
Well I didn't find out until right before the last few episodes returned after the hiatus.

I didn't know at the beginning of the Season but I knew before the last episodes returned so I was Semi Prepared for the end.

babyccino
OOOOOOOOOOO i love Everywood. If only it wasnt on while I was at school. Stupid Australian TV.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.