Best Mario Player

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Michael Myers 1
Amen to that

if you like mario the game (i love it) you gotta watch this http://albinoblacksheep.com/video/smb3.php

Trickster
eh? Makes no sense..
http://home.no/lambthrax/endofworld.html
is funnier...

Dogbert
whoever did that spends to much time playing mario......

Michael Myers 1
eh? it does make sense it wasnt supposed to be funny its just cool how fast he beat it big grin

Dogbert
not cool....it is sad yes

Michael Myers 1
its not sad those chinese got some game skills i think its neat

Trickster
I think it's kinda sad. Lambthrax is funny though...

Michael Myers 1
yea

stinkfist462
that dude is a genious !

Michael Myers 1
who?

stinkfist462
the guy in the mario video ..

Michael Myers 1
yea he is i think its cool as hell

stinkfist462
yeah .. he must have played for a LOOONNNGGG time to acheve that record speed

Michael Myers 1
yea those chinese r good at video games cuz they had mario 4ever

stinkfist462
lol.... arent they japanese ?

Michael Myers 1
lol i dont know i just say the japs and the chinese are same

stinkfist462
oh dude .. thats not cool laughing out loud

kalantiaw
that guy had mad skills or pulling that sh!t off!!! godd@mn, he's good... btw, from the characters they showed after the game, i think he's japanese...

stinkfist462
yeah .. japamese...

Michael Myers 1
okee dokkee hes a japaroni

stinkfist462
laughing ...dude... i got to the very last level before the bowser castle ... and i never got past it .. but this dude... WOW !! pure genious ..

Michael Myers 1
i havnt played that game in a long time but i loved it and i used that same exact whistle trick too just not as fast and smart

stinkfist462
i know .. but this dude. . WOW !

Michael Myers 1
yea i would love to see him in compotitions and damn man some1's arguing about the usa some1 help

Tex
moving...

stinkfist462
moving where ?

Michael Myers 1
here lol

stinkfist462
lol .. dude .. you put gays : F V J .. lol big grin

Michael Myers 1
lol yea and my sig might get me banned to

SaTsuJiN
god havent you guys heard? pwning a game in a set amount of time is the in-thing. Time attack! I suggest watching the Metroid Prime time attack, he defeats the entire game in 1 hour and 30 minutes. Its quite hilarious. Megaman 2 time attack is pretty funny, he defeats Dr. Wily with an xbuster

stinkfist462
and where can i find these ?

SaTsuJiN
on any peer to peer program, or even try a google search. Perhaps some of them are being hosted. The Gradius one is insane... he doesnt even get shot once and he dances around the bullets / enemies

Myth
That guy was flawless. I mean, JESUS H CHRIST he's good. He's probably done nothing else for the last 15 years (which I admire him for). We should all bow down before this mighty video game god.
Also, I heard a friend talking about this so how recent was this Mario video from?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.