4 Powers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vegeta13
If you could only choose 1, out of these 4 powers, which 1 would you choose, and why?

1.Invisibility

2.Ability to fly

3.Super strength

4.Transfiguration

roll eyes (sarcastic)

§pearhead
transfiguration cuz then i could turn myself invisible, someone who could fly, and super-strong.

(stupid thread btw)

BLACKANGEL
4...because i could act like the boss of a bank and still the money.

Trickster
4. For both reasons above...

Friend44
I would like the power of total fart. My farts would have certain compositions of lethal gases and could kill. I would also have this normal looking anus that would go around like any other, well hidden by boxers during the day BUT, by night, it would go around naked, ready to strike the forces of evil.

nazgulinthedark
#4...because

clavis9495
transfiguration... coz yeah well then I could finally be the way I wanted to be like in great figure and do stuff like fight crime coz Im a good gurl angel

Matrix_man
4....its just common sense....u can transfigure into thin air...that way ur invisiblie and can fly....and wind is strong too (hurricanes can chuck houses hundreds of miles)

kalantiaw
transfiguration... cause then i can be anybody i wanna be... or anything for that matter... plus, i never have to buy halloweeen costumes, ever...

gabimr2
Invisibility devil

Fire
Fly

Dogbert
invisibilty, i wild be in the gurl's locker room all day! big grin

Fire
if you could fly you'd get all the gurls you wanted

gabimr2
invisibility with fly.. it'll be perfect!! angel

Storm
blink I don' t see the connection between flying and getting all the girls you want.

Fire
well not all girls, but a lot of barbie like (brain dead cuties) would drop at a guy's feet if he could fly, cause if he could fly he'd be on TV all the time and have tons of money

gabimr2
I'll like man that can take me to a ride flyingyes

Vegeta13
for the people that says transfiguration, doesnt include the other 3 powers ...

Storm
mine can big grin

Fire
ooh how cute

Friend44
thumb up Just remember that you shouldn't drink & fly.

gabimr2
love

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.