N*Stync in the new movie!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TeCk-IcE
That`s totally unaceptable if you ask me....I hate those guys...offcourse they will not have a big role, but it`s a disgrace anyway...hope you all agree eek!

yerssot
wow, you are fast! I didn't know that one smile

there are a few threads around here that are discussing that.
You can't change it, so ...

TeCk-IcE
I know that the people have been knowing this for a long time......I`m just bringing it up! smokin'

yerssot
again sad

bigsef2
theres already a thread about this you know...

TeCk-IcE
I know that I`m not fast. I know that everyone knew the n*stync thing....I am just trying to bring it up again...so we can hae a discussion here

bigsef2
well go to the other thread and add a comment, itll move it up to the top. right now, they might get cut entirely from the movie so its not even an issue.

yerssot
didn't knew that one! Only knew there were 3 of the 5 in it

ToMacco
The point is, they get blown to shit, so we should all be happy! smokin'

TeCk-IcE
Okay, Im sorry, I knew that you all knew it, but i didn`t know that there allready was a discussion about this....I`m new hear.

again sorry
smile

Ratcat
No worries dude, this one's been done to death on so many forums and in so many ways that it's getting a little old I guess.

King Jedi
If N'Sync walked past me in the street I wouldn't recognise them.

yerssot
I heared about them, but that's all

LanceWindu
I am surprised by my brother-in-law. He actually knows the names of all of the members. I asked my sister their names and he knew them all.

yerssot
what kind of songs do they make?

TeCk-IcE
But anyway.....what will be the next?

Westlife in Lotr?

laughing out loud

LanceWindu
Who's Westlife?

LaurenE147
N'Sync is bubblegum pop and a liiiiiiiittle bit of R&B.

Ratcat
Boy Band from Ireland. The band we walked out on at the Capital radio Christams Concert last month. laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

King Jedi
I'm suprised you could walk out. Weren't you falling asleep?

Ratcat
No, but Ben did. laughing out loud

finti
Wonder why? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Thomas H
Good news people, I have heard that they arent going to star in star wars anyway. YES! big grin

TeCk-IcE
What???

Is that true???

Yippi....I think I will have a party on Friday.
smokin'

Thomas H
A since we are best friends I will join you and let make a
tyrkisk pepper as we say in norvgian! big grin

Thomas H
Yes its official all the big movie sites has posted it! big grin

TeCk-IcE
yeah hehe laughing out loud
"tyrkisk pepper" is so good

Thomas H
Yep i know.
It is good to mix with finlandia, vodka......

TeCk-IcE
It shure is laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

(N*stync stil stinks!!!!)

Thomas H
They SUCK!

yerssot
watch your mouth kid, or you find yourself floating home

finti
is this the languag the immigrants from eastern europe speak after some years in Norway or what????

ToMacco
NSuck and the Backdoor Boys

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.