Place Rumours and Facts here!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mmmmmm_ob :)
Rite......If you know anything put it here.....rumours or fact this is the dumping ground big grin
Hope to see sum replies smile

mmmmmm_ob :)
i don't really know much about whats happening....and would really like to know....so could some people leave what they know....

beaujay1
hey this is a good thread cos theres a lot of rumors going around, i think the whole audition thing in Florida MAY be a rumor cos ive seen it on diff. sites and a lot of people say it isnt true.....

Orli'sElf7
yea i heard that was just a bunch of bs. i dont think there'll be any auditions in florida...any info anyone?

Caribbean_Chick
I'm pretty sure those are fakesadsadI was getting excited toosadsad

JackieSparrow
hey i have the address of the casting director for disney i'm gonna send a letter to them soon tell you what happens

sparrowluver
ohh can i have the adresses to the casting director??e-mail me at [email protected]

NtOnKsSuX17
i heard that they are auditioning in many different cities not just one, i would think that is a lilttle wierd if the only did it in one, and also they havent even finish writing the script yet, so nope really knows what is goig on

Unholy_Cheese
I think the auditions r over

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.