Your Dream Crew for Startrek

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ash007
Okay who would make up the best crew. I do not even want to open up the debate about who would be the best Captian.

The positions and the people who might fill them (please exsuce my spelling and please add anyone I have forgotten to the categories) Let's just assume technically they were all the same as far as technology.

1st Officer- Spock/Riker/Chakoty/Kira Neriss/T' Pol

Science Officer- Spock/T'Pol/Data/Dax

Medical Officer- McCoy/Flax/Crusher/The Doctor/Palaski/Basiher

Security Chief- Worf/Odo/Reed/Tuvok/Yar

Ops- Worf/Data/Kim/Sulu

Helm-Paris/Chekov/Wesley Crusher/Travis

Chief Engineer- O'Brien/Scotty/LaForge/B. Torres-Paris/Trip

Communication- (kinda limited here) Uhura/Hoshi

Morale/Welfare Officer- Neelix/Guninan

Counselor- Troi/The second Dax symbiot we saw on DS9-can't recall her name.

And I have no idea where to throw in 7 of 9, I guess anywhere except Counselor/1st Officer/Morale Officer

Of course some of these are interchangeable to a degree-like LaForge could also fill in at Ops and Helm but I kind of kept it to thier major roles in the shows.

The moodest crew:

Spock as First Officer

T'Pol as Science Officer

Paliski as the Med. Officer

Odo as Head of Security (alt. T'vok)

Ops-Worf

Helm-Paris

Chief Eng-B. Torres

Comm- Hoshi

Morale- Neelix (he can just anoy the heck out of everyone telling them to lighten up)

Counselor-Dax2

That would be one dark and moody crew. Of course we would put Archer in as Captian, he has the least amount of experience with alien crew members and would have a very tough time. This might be my pick for the crew most likely to self destruct and kill one of thier own (most likely Neelix).

Well give me you input, or your dream crew. Or the most helpless crew or something along those lines.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.