Got a Star Wars picture, Post it here, but don't tell GL

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Leog14
ok.

Rebel Racer
thanks man

Captain REX
Cool. smile

yerssot
that's from the insider, sites had to put those pics off when lucasfilm found out roll eyes (sarcastic)

finti
actually it aint GL you should worry about devil

Lyn
laughing

glenn
No it's Rick McAllem laughing

Lyn
laughing

Altar[1stONE]
heres a cool one

Altar[1stONE]
here

JKozzy
Neat! happy

hana_skywalker
Hello everyone! I've just found it on a board, I don't know if it's real but they say it's Darth Vader on Episode III. I'm not quite convinced... but I'd like to read your opinions. wink

hana_skywalker
laughing And look at this one! They said it was Hayden! laughing The suit is cool, nevertheless...

jedimaster10
I think that the first on looks eaxactually as the on in star wars 4 5 6. but it just might be him if GL is tryin to make it look the same.

xeous
I've been looking for that red picture forever...Thank you so much man!

mindbugaling
that darth looks like a mock up version of his suit that somebody probably took at a sw convention or a costume party. def not real....but do ya think that theyre gonna use the original suit for III? it would be kinda cool nevertheless but im also interested to see what alternate designs might come into play.

yerssot
mindbug, they won't, that has been confirmed already a few times

hana_skywalker
I've found a new Padme & Anakin Ep3 pic, maybe you've seen it but I'll post it anyways...

hana_skywalker
... and this one, too... Hayden looks cool! cool

hana_skywalker
This is the last one I'll post by now:

Darth Jello
comparing SW to Star trek, is it me, or is science fiction franchise ruined whenever someone named rick becomes involved

cornponious
I took that photo and fooled around with the color and saturation in a paint proggy, and got the attached results. That's quite a throne that Vader is sitting on. Frankly, it appears to me to be quite valid and real. And I don't see why Vader wouldn't wear a suit fairly similar to the one he wore in the OT. He's obviously going to need a full body suit with a respirator to keep him alive after what happens to him. Of course this leads me to a natural segue...

I've read a lot on here about how there would be quite an improvement in technology between the prequels and the OT because of the amount of time between the two. The justification is the comparison to our own country, and the vast improvement in knowledge and technology we have undergone in the last 40 odd years.

I completely disagree with this hypothesis. The notion of such incredible improvements in technology that occur between the prequels and the OT (namely, going from Anakin's clumsy mechanical hand in AOTC to Luke's perfectly realistic hand in ESB, and the rumor that Vader's suit in EIII will be very primitive as compared to his suit in the OT) is completely off base. Perhaps this would be the case in a civilization that was just emerging from, say, an almost totally agriculture-based economy to an economy based on industry and technology. A civilization, however, that has conquered the speed of light in travel, created fully thinking androids, can cover an entire planet with a city that goes beyond our greatest vision of what a true "science fiction" city would be, and can build a moon-sized space station in 40 to 50 years (to name a very VERY few), would be SO FAR PAST mechanical arms and primitive life-sustaining suits that the idea is laughable.

I think this just highlights George Lucas' fatal flaw: He just doesn't think past the present. He gets too caught up in the eye candy that he doesn't worry about whether it's plausible or possible. He asks us to suspend disbelief far past what's necessary.

Regardless, I anticipate EIII with a palpable thrill. smile

cornponious kokious maximus

bigsef3
IVE MADE THAT ARGUMENT 100 TIMES, BUT NO BODY SEEMS TO AGREE. EVERYONE ELSE IS JUST AS STUCK IN MAKING COMPARISONS TO OUR OWN EARLY INDUSTRIAL SOCIETY AS GL IS.

LordRevan
Is This Dooku be for he became a sith

LordRevan
How about this one?

eleveninches
Main differences comparing the two are that Star trek is much more about the technology and possible futures that humanity could achieve, and explains its technology to be reachable.
Whereas Star Wars is more about the story than lines of technobabble. Star wars' technology is less important and less detailed.
Also, star trek is based around our galaxy and earth, unlike star wars.

MF D00m
My brother has hyperspace or whatever it's called.Here's a pretty cool picture of anakin.He looks really evil.

MF D00m
and here's his glove.

andyF1
i like the christopher lee pic, looks good

Mr.Deflok
Thanks for those two pics MF D00m big grin

LordRevan
here is another one of Dooku

Odde Raciir
Real? Fake? It give me the creeps

Odde Raciir
close up

Jedi Priestess
speaking of....does anyone have a bigger picture of this one

Sith Master X
^ I don't, but I sure like that pic.

Corsie
Thanks for the pics guys.

neo-nico
http://neo-ani.n.skyblog.com/photo.html?http%3A%2F%2Fneo-ani.n.skyblog.com%2Fpics/29877713.jpg&Massacre+au+Temple+Jedi

It's a fan art that I created.it's the scene when Yoda and Obi-Wan watch the assault of Anakin in the Jedi's temple.the pics is in bad quality but it's normal,it's an effect to show how Ben & Yoda will see that.(ho man,sorry for my bad english).

Boris
Seen them all and some are fan art.

Master Kadub
Those are awesome pic's....the burnt anakin is freakin sweet

moonwalker741
neo-nico, vry nice fan art, too bad is a lil blurry, but i like the pictures you used, pretty cool wink

neo-nico
Here my new fan art.It's during the battle of Coruscant.What did you tink?

Sith Master X
Nice!!

neo-nico
Here my final concept.

moonwalker741
not bad..good job

Ghetto Goblin
that's pretty darn good.

it's a bit wavey, but good.

dickman136
first time posting and I would just like to say thank you to all the hyperspace members for giving us a look into ep. 3. Just wanted to make you all know that thier are still some people in the world that are truly greatful for what you do here. Thank you. http://briefcase.yahoo.com/dickman136 go here for a pic of ani burned in ep. 3 cause i havent seen a thread with it posted yet.

peluffo
you can improve your "search skills". Really.

queeq
Lava swimmers?

Jedi Priestess
hmmmmmmmmm I wonder how many of you men checked out the other picture folder dickman has in his briefcase? you know which one I mean.......laughing out loud

Darth Malik
Yeah wasn't too impressed far to big

queeq
I don't.

darktim1
I think all hell is going to brake loose over coruscant at the begining of episode3.

queeq
Boomboom

rammsteincia2
hey look at this!

rammsteincia2
and this!!

rammsteincia2
yeah...

PVS
blink
when does the k-12 school year start?
just wondering......

PVS
i'm guessing next tuesday right?

darktim1
Yep queeq alot of explosions are going to happen over coruscant in episode 3 I hope it very exciting for now may force be with you.

jedi_master_lex
Everyone has found great pictures to post here!
Good Job!

queeq
That clone... looks like the blind guy from Start Trek Next Generation in a Clone Trooper suit...

csm
Jordy! or Gordi! or Gordie! Yah but the clone has a little extra equipment.

And I know it is getting a bit sticky around here concerning picture posting so if you want to see a crap load that are not on this server, so that means LFL can't mess with this forum, just check out The Annex.

Because it is hard to tell these days what will miff LFL and what won't.

Out..................................

neo313
pics

neo313

Count Doodoo
Here's a pic from the opening battle animatic:

darktim1
great animatic pic count Doodoo can't wait to see the battle.

DarthVader
Nice Pics keep it up GuyZ!!

neo313
another, tell me when to stop

neo313

neo313
bth35

Sith Master X
Can't wait to see the part on film, Dooku using the force to lift Obi-Wan right into the air. Sweet. big grin

neo313
alrite one more i dont wana post too many erm

the quality on this one is pretty bad

Jedi Priestess
IS THAT from EP3???

Sith Master X
I've seen that before a long time ago. No, that's not from Episode 3.

Jedi Priestess
oh OK......I hadnt seen that.

Stunrun
where did all these 100's upon 1000's of new members come from!?

Stunrun
Some of them even posted pics from episode 2 lol. If anyone is interested in fan art, then visit TFN fan art musuemwink theres loads of stuff there to keep you happy, but im into finished shotsbig grin i mean thats da real stuffwink

neo313
so what exactly is that picture of vader on the throne? lol i found it but i duno what it is

forbiddenlove13
I'm totally bugged out thta anakin kills the love of his life, but turns good again for her son..........sad

darthbabb
we dont know that yet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.