Cuddle Valley High: Role Play

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BellaButterfly
Everyone play along make your own characters!!
Yay!
Katherine: 14 yr old freshman, shy, wears simple ponytail and glasses, dorky but smart.

Katherine takes her book bag it is 7:30 am. she takes a look outside her bedroom window

Katherine: Cuddle Valley High here I come.

parents drive her to high school she getsd off car and looks at her enviroment. walks up the stairs of cuddle valley high and bumps into.....

ElmStreetFan01
Rowan Lagenkamp
Has a crush on Katherine, famous in hollywood.

Rowan pulls upto schoolin a Rolls Royce Phantom.

Rowan: Cuddle Valley High, he's th star.

Tela<3sHaldir
(((Goes before Elms post)))

Fifteen year old Allor Anttisdottir. Norse Jock Superstar. She quickly apologises. "Didn't see you there." she said. Her dyed blue hair was pulled back into a low ponytail that only reached two inches below her shoulders. Her equally blue eyes scanned the piled books in the floor. She picked up hers and then handed Katherine hers.

BellaButterfly
Katherine stares at Rowan then runs away

somebody takes Rowans arm. He turns ans see its the most beautiful girl at school.....

ElmStreetFan01
"Who are you?"

BellaButterfly
Katherine apoligizes to Allor for running away

Katherine:thanks friend...did you see ROwan?

BellaButterfly
back to the enterance with Rowan

Deborah: Im your girlfriend who else, stupid

ElmStreetFan01
~ok forget mypost~ ~Is that you in your sig~

BellaButterfly
* forget this post*

No lol thats adriana lima this is me sick

BellaButterfly
back to story hehehe

ElmStreetFan01
Rowan: I'm just tired, I just got back from working on a movie in Hollywood, Deborah.

BellaButterfly
Deborah: thats sexy !!

Takes Rowans hand

DEborah :this is our last year here we better make this the best one

Tela<3sHaldir
Allor nodded. "At the entrance." she said pointing to Rowan and Deborah. "It's cool."

ElmStreetFan01
Rowan: Okay.
Rowan kisses Deborah's hand.

BellaButterfly
Katherine: Allor do you see her!
Allor: Deborah yah why
Katherine: She is everything I want to be

BellaButterfly
DEborah : I mean it rowan ..I wont take your games this year I still remember what you did at mikes party last year.

Tela<3sHaldir
Allor yawned. She was up all night practicing for different sports. She pushed her long bangs behind herears.

Tela<3sHaldir
Allor walked over to Rowan. "Wassup?" she asked him. She was used to blowing off people like Deborah. They always did it to her.

BellaButterfly
Katherine looks at ALLor

Katherine: Boy you look tired ALlor, hey do you think you can stop by my house later on tonight I have something to show you

ElmStreetFan01
Rowan: That wont happen again.

~I'll post somethin on me later~

BellaButterfly
Katherine to herself

Katherine: ALlor noo!

BellaButterfly
Deborah : What the hell do you want geek!?

ElmStreetFan01
Rowan: What do you want jock?

Tela<3sHaldir
Allor turned and faced Deborah. "For you to shut up. First off all I was talking to Rowan. I don't even know you Are you one of those cheerleaders"

BellaButterfly
DEborah: Yes I am a cheerleader you ugly piece of sh--

Rowan: thats enough deborah

ElmStreetFan01
Rowan: Now girls, play nicely.

BellaButterfly
* well I have to go mimis hehe take care everyone and good night*
* byt the way i've never role -played and this was cute ! hehe*

ElmStreetFan01
~ be back tomorrow~

Tela<3sHaldir
Allor laughed. "Remind me when your cheering for the team I'm on that your pretty face wants a piece of the action." she smirked. "By the way love the boy friend. Couldn't find someone who'd do you for free?" with that Al walked over to Katherine.

Tela<3sHaldir
Allor walked over to her locker. Opening it you see pictures of different athletes on the inside of the door. She unzipped her black bag and took out some books. She stuffed them in the locker.

Darth Revan
Derek Nix
Appearence: Average height, in good shape but not a football star type. Has "Liberty Spikes" (like a mohawk but spikes), five earrings in each ear, nose stud, tongue stud, etc, several tattoos, spike wristbands, generally punk looking
Personality: Non-conformist, punk-rocker type. Smart and plays the bass. Hates jocks.

Derek rides up to the school on a skateboard. He goes to his locker, which is next to Allor's. The inside is plastered with different posters--bands, political stuff (including one that has a picture of Bush on an American flag background and says "Be afraid! Because paranoia is patriotic."wink, skateboarders, etc.

Darth Revan
oh and my guy plays Magic, D+D, and the like and has a lot of nerdy friends as well as punk music he likes classical

Tela<3sHaldir
Allor closed her locker. Seeing Derek she smiled. " Sup?" she askedslinging her back pack on her back.

Darth Revan
Derek looked back at Allor. "Hey," he answered. He threw his skateboard in his locker and put his pack on.

Darth Revan
((my char is a 17 year old Junior, btw))

Tela<3sHaldir
"What club are you joining this year? Or are you not going to join one?" Allor asked. Her accent was slightly present. "So what's up with that deborah bi--- and her jerkoff boyfrend?" she asked.

Darth Revan
"Shit, I'm not joining one. And uh.. Never heard of 'em."

Tela<3sHaldir
Allor smirked. "Damn it. Thought you could help me pull a big trick on them, but that's okay."she said laughing.

Darth Revan
"Well, I might be willing to help.. Who are they, exactly?"

Tela<3sHaldir
Allor pointed to the two. "Girlfriend and boyfriend. They both make me sick." she said making a face. "I think we should start out small and then go big."

Darth Revan
"Ok. Got any ideas?"

Tela<3sHaldir
"Some but not many. The usual." Allor smirked. "The bi--s name is deborah. SHe's a bubblehead cheerleader. She'll be easy." "But Rowan's a movie star or whatever it's called. He'll more than likely be used to it. We'll have to do something unique for him."

Darth Revan
"Well, what do you know about him, besides the fact that he's an as$hole? I saw him drive up. He has a nice car."

ElmStreetFan01
Rowan: Deborah.

Tela<3sHaldir
Allor laughed. "Well, I'm not a one to vandalize someone's car in the slash tires and scrath the paint style, but I can make him getting home by that car impossible."

ElmStreetFan01
Rowan went to his locker to get his books until his phone rang.
Rowan: Hello?
Voice (Filter): Rowan?
Rowan: Wes, hey how are ya?
Wes Craven (Filter): Great, how about you?
Rowan: Graet.

Tela<3sHaldir
Allor walked to Rowan. She hoped with his $lut girlfreind he'd be a little more approachable. She waited patiently.

ElmStreetFan01
Rowan: Look Wes I'll talk to you later.
Rowan hung up.
Rowan: Look I'm sorry about my and my girlfriend's behavior.

Tela<3sHaldir
Allor arched a blue pierced eyebrow. "Um...yeah. Look. I didn't mean to blow her off. It's just a returned favor." she said.

(((Allor's piercings: right eyebrow, three in both ears not to mention her lip. She only wears the lip one when she's not at school.)))

ElmStreetFan01
"Yeah, I'm so cranky today, I'm working on a horror film."

Tela<3sHaldir
Allor nodded. "Glad you found a talent" she siad.

ElmStreetFan01
"The reason I'm an actor is because my cousin got me into it."

Tela<3sHaldir
Allor shrugged. "Wouldn't know. Look are you into any clubs. Just wondering since I want to try a club that isn't a sports team." She asked.

ElmStreetFan01
"Drama Club."

Tela<3sHaldir
"Okay, that won't help. I have a couple things they won't like called piercing." Allor said. "They won't naturally colored haired bimbos."

ElmStreetFan01
"Set design."

Tela<3sHaldir
"What? You mean help design a set?" Allor asked. She laughed. It wasn't mocking.

ElmStreetFan01
"Yeah."

Tela<3sHaldir
"Um...anything that has blood, guts, and gore." Allor said. "That's the only thing 'll do is death and horror sets."

ElmStreetFan01
"Graet, I'm the head of the Drama commity, We'll be doing a horror play soon."

Tela<3sHaldir
Allor nodded. "Okay, I guess."

ElmStreetFan01
"I'll tell the vice-head of the set design."

Tela<3sHaldir
Allor shrugged. "Whoever that is. Just letting you know. If one thing goes wrong and it happens to me. Someone will be in pain...serious pain. Can I trust you?"

Darth Revan
Derek was standing next to Allor. (Derek's piercings: 2 in the right eyebrow(1 ring, 1 stud) tongues tud, lip ring, 5 in each ear, nose ring)(and his spike mohawk or whatever you call it is dyed dark purple at the moment)

ElmStreetFan01
"Yeah."

Tela<3sHaldir
"GGod." Allor said. So Derek, you skateboard. Ever inline." she asked.

Darth Revan
Derek looked towards the ground and shook his head subtlely.

Darth Revan
oops sorry typing at the same time. "A couple times. I like skateboarding better."

Tela<3sHaldir
Allor nodded. "Cool. Maybe I could watch you pull of some sick tricks some time." she said.

ElmStreetFan01
Rowan went to his class.

Darth Revan
"You skate?" Derek asked Allor.

Tela<3sHaldir
Allor shrugged. "Sometimes." She said. "It's a stress relief."

Darth Revan
"Yeah, same for me." Derek glanced at the clock on the wall. "I better get to class."

Tela<3sHaldir
Allor shrugged. "Me too." she said in a bored

Tela<3sHaldir
Allor turned to Katherine. "SUre, your house, what time?" she asked.

Darth Revan
Derek got to his history class. He sat down and the teacher handed him his test score. 92. He smirked and chuckeled to himself. He hadn't studied for it. He didn't know why, but it seemed damn near impossible for him to fail a test.

Darth Revan
((*waits for other ppl to post* roll eyes (sarcastic) ))

ElmStreetFan01
Rowan was in spanish, asleep.

Darth Revan
((you want to just skip ahead to lunch or something))

ElmStreetFan01
~sure~

BellaButterfly
Lunch time in CVH

Katherine is sitting down on a bench with ALLor

Darth Revan
((ok then...))
Derek put away his bass in the large orchestra/band room cabinets. He went to his locker and got his skateboard out.

BellaButterfly
Katherine: I wne to this woman who gave me this love potion and It might just work!

Allor: Katherine can you stop being so weird

BellaButterfly
Allor embarrasmenth look theres derek!

BellaButterfly
Derek walks over to the girls

Darth Revan
Derek was on his skateboard. he jumped over a short bench, doing a heelflip.

ElmStreetFan01
Rowan sat at one of the lunch tables and waited for Deborah.

BellaButterfly
Allor: nice!

Katherine: Hey dont hurt yourself derek

BellaButterfly
Deborah and friend tiffany walk over and sit down with rowan

Darth Revan
((uh... aren't you controlling other people's characters?))

BellaButterfly
Football star alex joins rowan ((alex is his best friend and secretly has a crush on deborah))

BellaButterfly
(( yeah hahah we can do that ....i guess))

ElmStreetFan01
Rowan: Hey guys

BellaButterfly
Alex: So are we going to the party tonight.

Darth Revan
((sorry but nobody can do that with my character unless I say it's ok))((I've never been in a rp where that was "legal"wink)

BellaButterfly
(( hahaha ok DArth Raven))

ElmStreetFan01
Rowan: Hell yeah, I got some surprise guests comin'.

Darth Revan
Derek glanced over at Rowan and his friends. "Materialistic as$holes..." he mumbled under his breath.

Tela<3sHaldir
Allor laughed. "I agree. Plus I'm don't go to party's; never been invited." she said. "I'm not popular. Try my nick. It's Phreak."

(((You can control my char if I'm offline, Bella. But try to keep her personality)))

ElmStreetFan01
Rowan looked at Allor.

Tela<3sHaldir
Allor arched an eyebrow at Rowan. She took a bite of her tuna, ketchup, and lettuce sandwich. She wondered what he was thinking. It was uncool to associate with her much less look in her direction without a snyde remark.

ElmStreetFan01
Rowan walked over to Allor and gave a invetion to the party. He placed on one finger on his lips then walked back to his table.

Tela<3sHaldir
Allor slipped it into her pocket. She got up and went to the girl's bathroom. Once inside a stahl. She locked the stahl door and opne the invite. It read...

ElmStreetFan01
Hello, you're invited to come to the party of the year.
Hosted by Mike De Luca with special guests. Be there at 9:00 sharp.
Signed, Mike De Luca.

Tela<3sHaldir
Allor stuffed it in her side leg pocket and button it. She went and sat down to finish her sandwich. She, Allor, was invited to a party. It was a miracle or a cruel joke.

ElmStreetFan01
Rowan finished his Sushi.

Tela<3sHaldir
Allor threw her trash away. She walked to her locker. She grabbed her notebook and blades. She had a couple moves she wanted to try out.

ElmStreetFan01
Rowan went to his locker and got his stuff.

Tela<3sHaldir
Allor looked across the hall at Rowan. Looking around to make sure no one was around, she started to walk towards him.

ElmStreetFan01
Rowan was looking in a mirror in his locker.

Tela<3sHaldir
"Ah, the mirror never lies does it?" she asked. It was a way to cummunicate without being blownoff at least she hoped.

ElmStreetFan01
"Yeah."

Tela<3sHaldir
"See anything good?" she asked jokingly.

ElmStreetFan01
"My face, hair."

Tela<3sHaldir
Allo laughed. "Ah, I see. So why do you date that girl...um, deborah."

ElmStreetFan01
"She liked me, I liked her, bam."

Tela<3sHaldir
"Nevr thought about someone with more heart. Maybe someone named Katherine?" Allor asked. "Just wondering. It may be non of my bussiness."

Darth Revan
Derek is watching from a distance with his friend, Kes. He is somewhat of a hippie, and has dreds.

Tela<3sHaldir
Allor then sighed. "Is this a joke?" she asked. Her blue eyes bore into Rowans.

ElmStreetFan01
"Who is she?"

Darth Revan
Derek threw a warning glance at Allor from across the hall.

Tela<3sHaldir
"Nevermind. I might check it out" she whispered. She walked over to Derek. "Just taking care of business. Can't I make fun of him?"

Darth Revan
"Sure you can... But seriously, you don't want to get that guy upset," Derek answered. "By the way, what's the deal with this party of his?"

Tela<3sHaldir
Allor shrugged. "Wouldn't know. SO um...what do you mean upset him?" she asked.

Darth Revan
"Well, y'know.. it doesn't take much to piss him off... So are you planning to go to the party?"

ElmStreetFan01
Rowan dialed a number on his cell.

Darth Revan
" 'Cause I have an idea if you are."

ElmStreetFan01
Rowan: Hello Wes?
Wes: Yeah?
Rowan: I can't come.
Wes: Why?
Rowan: I got to attend a party.

Tela<3sHaldir
Allor arched an eyebrow. "Isn't it invitation only?" she said innocently. She wasn't about to let anyone know. "You gonna crash it?"

Darth Revan
"Something like that. I just moved here last year. I used to go to ((err..... what town is this in? I'll just call it South Eugene High for now cos that's the name of my school)) South Eugene. So I was thinking, I could invite a bunch of my old friends from there to come over to Rowan's or wherever this thing is. They're... how to describe 'em.. a lot like me only ten times worse. They'd make a huge mess."

Tela<3sHaldir
Allor shrugged. "Cool, I guess. I actually have a gig that night." she said. "You know what I mean."

Tela<3sHaldir
Allor sighed. She wondered who Rowan was talking to.

Darth Revan
((so she's in a band and she's playing somewhere right))

ElmStreetFan01
Wes: Alright.
Rowan: Bye.
Wes: Bye.
Rowan hung up.

Tela<3sHaldir
(((her and two firnds. She plays the drums.)))
Allor walked up to Rowan. "Who was that?" she asked leaning against the locker beside his.

ElmStreetFan01
"Hollywood director, Wes Craven."

Darth Revan
Derek doesn't want to listen to Rowan talk about how cool he is, so he goes off with Kes and two other friends, Jesse and Patrique to play Dungeons and Dragons. ((pronounced "Patreek"wink)

Tela<3sHaldir
Allor's eyes widened. "Wow. Must be cool." she said.

ElmStreetFan01
"yeah."

Tela<3sHaldir
"SO is there gonna be any beer or smokes?" she asked in a whisper. From away it looked like she was insulting him.

Darth Revan
Derek ate a sandwich as he played the nerdy game with his nerdy friends stick out tongue

Tela<3sHaldir
Allor waited patiently for Rowan's answr. She glanced at Derek.

Darth Revan
"Damn..." Derek mumbled to himself. He had made the mistake of making his character so stupid that he couldn't steal a dead guy's stuff.

ElmStreetFan01
"Yeah."

Darth Revan
Derek finished his food. "I'm done," he told his friends.

Tela<3sHaldir
"Good." she said. Allor yanwed. "I'll see ya." she mouthed before leaving.

ElmStreetFan01
Rowan went to his English class.

Darth Revan
Derek found Allor and walked with her. "So.. are you actually 'friends' with him now or are you just teasing him?"

Tela<3sHaldir
Allor went to class. The teacher's mouth fell open. She had actually came to class.

Tela<3sHaldir
"Teasing unless he wants to be friends. Then he has to prove it."

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>