GT challenge:hot hatchs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

holdenhsvgtsr
ok this is the gran turismo challenge ok what it is is that we have different stages of racing in different cars to see who is the best at driving and tunein their cars but if this seems too much and people are runnin away room other then it will be in stock and the same cars. now first is hot hatchs like saxo's n focus and that now there power limit is 405HP so NO more than this and the track is rome night so just do time trail and race from there only the first lap time counts u can have up to 2 cars only so if you are up for it post the cars you will be usin the the power it has.

clavis9495
confused I dont have a car...huh

holdenhsvgtsr
its on the game gran turismo 2/3

clavis9495
ow right... thanx for the info huh anyways hi!

Korri
GT sucks!

§pearhead
no kidding...shouldnt this be in the vid games forum as well?

Trickster
Yeah but not if we turn it off topic.... evil face

§pearhead
true...

hmm...theres a tree in my backyard!

Korri
kewl! eek!

Linkalicious
wow....what's a tree doing in your back yard? did those pesky lawn gnomes plant it? i sent my 2 dogs after some David the Gnome when i saw him meddling in my carrot patch with that lil rabbit peter cotton tale.

dave123
i think this would get more response if it was in video games, ask tex to move it there

holdenhsvgtsr
so does noone want to do the challenge then

§pearhead
got it in one...a whole mob of them. i couldnt chase em all away stick out tongue

Korri
its not the challange i want to do angel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.