The Xmen vs The XForce

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeAtHerRFace
Some of the ppl the xmen consist of wolverine, magneto, storm, gambit, and etc.
Xforce: cable, bishop, domino, dead pool, and etc.
My personal opinion is The Xmen.

venomfan
yeah x men

Hypester
X-Men beats X-Force...

but the group of people you listed count more as 'Cable's Allies' and THAT group has the power to take down any four X-Men I can think of other than Phoenix...

Bishop is invulnerable, the more you hit him (even with telepathy) the stronger he grows... Cable is a telepath and telekinetic on X-Man's level, as in, the power to create life, rip reality and all that stuff. Deadpool is extremely efficient in killing very quickly and Domino is just lucky. When I think of the traditional X-Men, Cyclops, Jean, Iceman and Beast, I really can't see X-Force having too much trouble...

Ryan10000000000
i dont care

LeAtHerRFace
ok

Ryan10000000000
only kidding

SuperNova
Duh, X-men! X-force is like a total copy off of the X-Men!

Asian Hulk
Supernova,stop doing this OK!!!!!

SuperNova
stop doing what?

SnakeEyes
anyway... This is actually a tough battle. i mean cable's telepathy could really pack a punch

Havoc470
i want to see harmonicflo's opinion

Krissy Von Doom
If Magneto's in the X-men, as the thread states, it'd go to the X-Men. When did Bishop become invulnerable? Last I read he's only good against energy based powers.

ScarletSpider
For fights like this, the teams really need to be defined.

The current main X-Men team: Cyclops, Wolverine, Beast, Emma Frost, Kitty Pryde, Lockheed and Colossus vs Cable, Domino, Shatterstar, Sunspot, Boom Boom, Cannonball and Warpath. Cable's awesome possum mind abilities really give Force the advantage here.

fruits
x-force!!!! since when is bishop a member of the x-force?? maybe thats after what i read. the x-force comics i read have camble, domino, boom boom, warpath, cannonball, and those ppl. but alot has chagned i guess

lightaxe
well yea they have current cable and hes like omnipotent now so they'd win.

Kazenji
Wonder how the current groups would far.

shiv
X-Force in yet another Brutal Stomp. smile

Excluding The Walking Liability known as Wolfsbane.. Force Stomps.

Vanisher, Warpath, Weapon X, X-23, Elixir, AngelofDeath, Domino

Too Strong Too Fast Too Furious.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.