Two and a half Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
This show has charlie sheene in it and this guy i dont know and this kid from the movie the rookie well ne way this is a great show it is on abc or channle 2 where i live and at 8:30 chicago time and it is funny and clever and entertaining the whole time jus like spin city was when charlie sheene was in it ne thing he is in cracks me up u should check this show out if u havent seen it yet

Dogbert
laughing out loud i like this show too. it is mad funny. i like that little kid. big grin

xboy
in that show they dont like black people right......i heard that somewhere..........

Dogbert
woah, i never heard that b4... confused

DeNiro
Dude what the hell are you smoking laughing out loud that showis great they never had ne thinglike that in it

T.M
Great show started watching it recently now I am hooked on it big grin..

Charlie Sheen is great.. and Angus T. Jones who plays Jake makes me laugh all the time. Melanie Lynskey who plays Rose is also a good character.

Darth Macabre
I tell you, nothing's better then CBS Monday night....King of Queens, How I met your mother, then the best Two and a half Men...Nothing beats it.

T.M
Here we have double Two and a half Men then Double King of Queens.. takes some time out of the day like big grin

Bardock42
I enjoy it sometimes....some entertaining pieces, certainly.

catmul
The show's friggin great... hilarious, Monday night on CBS is the best.

I actually started a full-fledged two and a half men forum... the link's in my sig if anyone wanted to join.

My fav episode was with Elvis Costello and Sean Penn probably. haha... they have good guest stars.

papabeard
Normally I hate shows like this, but despite that it still makes me laugh.

That kid is always eating, in every scene, whats all that about?

And how many times can charlie sheen play the same character?

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by papabeard
Normally I hate shows like this, but despite that it still makes me laugh.

That kid is always eating, in every scene, whats all that about?

And how many times can charlie sheen play the same character?

As many times as he's still making us laugh....Once we stop laughing, he's gotta stop.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.