Jar Jar Binks gets killed by Boba Fett

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Heinous
Perhaps Boba Fett will kill Jar Jar Binks in Episode 2. That would certainly add to Boba's popularity. The only problem ... Boba has quite an arsenal. Which weapon(s) to use on Jar Jar?

Xizor
All of them.

The great Wise Master Brit Hunt jed
I agree all the way with you both.

UnknownBountyHunter
He should use a Cerebral Bore, like Turok uses.

The great Wise Master Brit Hunt
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha. Man that will make me laugh my booty off.

Darth Heinous
Boba Fett always kills for a reason. Perhaps he'll be payed to kill Jar Jar.

UnknownBountyHunter
I doubt anyone would place a bounty on his head, I mean his clumsiness alone would kill him, I doubt he's killed by Boba Fett, I am sticking with 75% of the fan predictions, and saying he's killed in battle.

Darth Heinous
That's too bad. It would be both funny and nice to watch Boba Fett kill Jar Jar with any of his awesome weapons.

UnknownBountyHunter
That's like killing the monkey in Turok, its no fun, they dont fight back.

The Maker
Jar Jar Binks will survive Ep2.

Xizor
Uh huh, yet a lot of people think he dies. Makes sense that your 100% sure of the opposite.

UnknownBountyHunter
Solardarth, that language is inappropriate and against forum rules. Anymore form anyone and I will see to it that Raz takes immediate action.

King Jedi
You say that most people think he dies.Who exactly thinks this? Jar Jar is one of the best Star Wars characters and I'm only dissapointed he wasn't in the OT.

Xizor
KingJedi, there has been half a dozen topics on this forum alone dedicated to Jar Jar's fate. Most people WANT him to die and the majority think he WILL die. The only question most of us had was HOW he would be killed. Jar Jar's presence in the OT would have been horrible.

UnknownBountyHunter
Nonetheless why he will expire or at least leave the silverscreen by going back to Otoh Gunga. If he is not killed we learn he goes back to his city and lives their the rest of his life. Otherwise it wouldn't fit into the plot.

King Jedi
I don't think he will die. I think he will become leader of the Gungans who are almost wiped out by the Clone Wars and at the end of Ep3 he will head for the swamps with the few remaining Gungans and we won't hear from him again. Hardly anybody thinks he will die.I've said this before but it would be like killing Chewbacca.

King Jedi
I forgot to ask why you think he will die? Has anyone from the film given any clues?

UnknownBountyHunter
Frankly, that's most people's wishes, as an important character, I have to give everyone the benefit of the doubt and say he won't die, I agree with you. Sorry but its most reasonable.

Darth Heinous
Boba Fett SHOULD kill Jar Jar in episode 2. It would be so cool!

Jedi Mercenary
It's very unlikel that will happen, I think he will die of old age, Maybe they have a short lifespan.

King Jedi
If you read the Kurosawa link on Episodeii.com there is an interesting link from Jar Jar to a character in one of his films. The character starts off as comic releif but towards the end becomes heroic and well liked by everyone else. I think this will happen to Jar Jar.

Dim
I agree KJ...I seriously doubt GL would spend all that money to develop Jar Jar to blow his head off because some fans don't like him...I think Lucas has definite plans for him.

Darth Heinous
Jar Jar is such an idiot, that even Boba Fett would kill him for being annoying.

UnknownBountyHunter
I believe a Gungans life span is that of a human, and Jar Jar is young, I think considered a teenage, somewhere around 19, I will double-check so unless he dies in battle he will live through the prequels.

Xantos Clone
hmmm....I have a feeling that if he does die, it will be in a battle similar to independace day in a blaze or goofy glory like 'randy quade' style.....

Heroic, yet silly...(mesa back)

Jedi Mercenary
But, how old do humans live to in the starwars universe??

Darth Heinous
That depends on who your friends are and who you piss off.

Darth Heinous
Boba Fett should kill Jar Jar Binks!

theEviljedi
Please don't say piss.

Darth Daft
Yes, Darth Heinous, don't say PISS. No one likes to hear the word PISS mentioned anywhere. PISS is a very rude word.
Remember that...

theEviljedi
Watch it yourself Daft.smile

Darth Daft
Sorry, I won't ever say pi- uh, THAT WORD again.

Darth Ninja
Will Boba Fett kill Jar Jar in Episode 3?

LanceWindu
HaHa!

You guys thought that Boba Fett would kill Jar Jar? How old did you think Boba was by the time he died in ROTJ????

Darth Ninja
Boba Fett's "death" is a really old topic. In canon it will be a mystery if Boba's armor will proctect him long enough to get out or if he will be "digested over a thousand years." In EU . . . Boba does get out. eek!

Emperor Helmet
That is why the EU is a joke.

LanceWindu
Yes that is one of the many dissapointment's with the EU. Just don't judge the whole thing on these instances. The EU is good at times.

master harmax
DEATH TO JAR JAR HATERS !!! JAR JAR WILL NOT DIE !! DEATH TO FETT TOO ... oh yeah i forgot ... i think by now the sarlaac shoulda finished digesting his nose ?

LanceWindu
That is all!

General Kaliero
I though it rather annoying that they had such a cool character, and then gave him only about 5 minutes movie time, and killed him of in such an idiotic way. (Boba Fett? Where?!?) I hope we see some of the development of Boba in Ep III, and I think we might. In ESB, Vader seems to know Fett pretty well. And as long as we're on that topic, I'd like to see a young Han. eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.