Games at Staples, Etc?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

scott hiwersh
Do any of you buy games, etc. at Staples? I find some cheap ones there from time to time, and wonder If I am the only one...

Tex
Staples sells games?!? eek!

I had no idea!
Must check it out! yes

kali99
Yeah they do, I've bought a bunch there.. really good selection and prices are awesome.

Linkalicious
pfft....i have a friend that manages an E.B., other than that, i have my sources that get me new xbox games for like $45 after tax...really can't complain.

kali99
wow that is good... nice source. OK so then for those of us who don't have sources, Staples is good wink

scott hiwersh
Exactly what I was saying... I also have found a bunch of unique controllers and other devices there that I didn't even know existed. I don't live near any specific game stores, so maybe I am out of the loop, but you can find the stuff online too. Staples website usually has game stuff in the clearence section, etc. It is good to check out. Man, your friend needs to hook me up too.

Linkalicious
do people actually have a rough time finding the games they want? and as far as controllers go...nothing beats what's made by the manufacturer...mad cats sucks. Well except for steering wheels n stuff.

sith_darth_jay
I do (find games)

i can't find FF VII anywhere... maybe cuz i don't live in the US

JKozzy
Apparently they stopped printing FF's VII VIII and IX because they were printing it w/ the new SquareEnix symbol, you should find it soon.

sith_darth_jay
with the squareenix symbol?
why?

well, i'll have to wait then

TrAnCeDuO
cuz the companies of square and enix merged...

sith_darth_jay
ermm... i knew that

it's just that enix had nothing to do with FF VII. VIII, or IX

i was just wondering cuz i found that a bit stupid, but... who cares

i just wanna buy the friggin game

TrAnCeDuO
well...since they merged...if they are gonna keep on making more copies of it would only be right if they put the new logo on it

sith_darth_jay
well... yes, but i don't care about it!!!!, as long as i get to buy the game smile

TrAnCeDuO
well im just tellin ya the reason...

scott hiwersh
I think when they merged, they chose certain games to keep releasing, and others to stop. It might be one of the ones they stopped releasing. You could try calling some of the off-topic game places, and see if they had it. Call stores we mentioned b4 in the thread like staples, they might have old games in inventory that people have not bought b/c they didn't think to go there. Check the website, they might have it I don't know... Just trying to help.

Linkalicious
you can get a copy of FFVII used from some places like ebay or maybe amazons auctions. I got my copy for the PC because i dun know what the heck happened to my PS.

sith_darth_jay
i guess i can do that, it's just so hard to get the game down here

every time i ask, they say they don't have it and offer me IX instead

scott hiwersh
Isn't that super annoying? I am telling you check out the abnormal gaming places, that is where you should look... Online, you may find it a number of places. Check ebay, staples.com, and other off-topic places, if you search, you will find it.

sith_darth_jay
i'm gonna do that, thanks wink, i just hope it gets here safe

Shoukan
I buy my games at.......

Best Buy, Circuit City, Babbages, Gamestop, Electronics boutique, and Comp USA.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.