where do you get Cannibal Holocaust?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tabby999
i wanna find a site that i could buy it off, i had a look on ebay.com.au (being in australia and all). any one know one?

BackFire
It's a pretty tough find unfortunately. Your best bet would probably be Ebay.... I was lucky enough to have a cousin who had a bootleg copy of it. There may be other online stores that have it, but I don't know how reliable they are.

wicker_man
I've been looking on the net and can only find region 2 copies of Cannibal Holocaust, can your DVD player play region 2 dvds ????

BackFire
There is supposed to be a new Cannibal Holocaust DVD coming out this year, by Grindhouse Releasings, but they won't give a definate release date, and it's been delayed several times. You may just want to wait for this one because it will be a major release and will ship to all of the stores.

tabby999
ahhh cool. and yeah i got a multi zone dvd player

mjpgameplaya
cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3380467443&category=1471

Theres a link

Dario Argento
http://www.absurd-online.dk/shop/

Nastybutlerbob
If you find and can stomach CH the definitely check out August Underground and Then August underground Mordum...Both are great. You can order them directly from Toe tag Pictures but the site is down so if you want them, email [email protected] fred Vogel, the sick twisted individual behind both of these wonderfully horrible films

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.