MC vs solid snake and tommy vercetti

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darkfire
Who will win
1.mc
2.solid snake
3.Tommy vercetti
4.None because i hate all of them.

Master Chief of course

Linkalicious
i'm a huge halo fan and a big xbox supporter...but you can't kill a man that's based on Scarface. Tommy Vercetti owns this poll

venomfan
snake would take them out cardboard box style

Lag
Sam Fisher would wipe the floor with all them with out them knowing it. Hell, you guys didn't even know he was in this competition.

Seriously, Master Chief, that is if I'm behind the controller.

sith_darth_jay
uhmmm, tough one

i dunno

i'd say:
solid> if he has a full arsenal of weapons

or

vercetty> he never dies, regardless of what you do

or

MC> like lag said: if i have the controller

Linkalicious
i wanna play halo against everyone in this forum...bewcause i'm pretty sure we all think we could kick eachothers asses. IMO i'd kick all your asses...and i'm sure you all feel the same about everyone else

sith_darth_jay
laughing true

"the KMC HALO tournament"

...too bad i don't own an Xbox

venomfan
i dont know. did you know you can multi player threw your x-box and comp/ cuase thats how me and my buddies play against pros who have nothing to do but play halo.
they kick or ass though

darkfire
Dude mc would kill them all very fast did i fail to mention hes got sheilds.Plus hes almost invincible he can also run at about 45mph and if he punches snake in the face then snake will die instantly oh and if it were an elite then he would most likely glass earth from the saftey of his ship and only mc will be spared.Solid snake will die tommy will also die so will sam fisher hahaha.

TrAnCeDuO
lets not forget that..
one rocket=instant death
meelee=one big bad bitchslap!
shields=fill him up with lead and hell still come back and annhilate them
btw...mc took on an ENTIRE army of covenant(which is much stronger than the average human)and held em all off so that his army could go back to earth(but somewhere along the way halo exploded and all of mcs effort was for nothing cuz him and a computer was the only thing that survived)
neither have any chance...this is worse than that link vs sephiroth poll...

venomfan
yup

LeAtHerRFace
<thats a wierd sentence.
Anyway, Snake would kill MC in a matter of hours. And Snake would kill Tommy Vercitti in a matter of *seconds* laughing laughing

stinkfist462
SNAKE !!

sith_darth_jay
darkfire> fanboy

yes snake!!!!

but tommy... did i fail to mention that he never dies (vice city must have the best doctors an plastic surgeons cuz he never gets a scracth on him)
this poll is indeed worse than the seph and link poll

MC> futuristic and great yet unreal
snake> modern days, more real, yet not enough
tommy> the 80's , it doesn't get any unreal than this

bardock
snake kills all. mc is overrated and snake is the number one solider of all time(or at leasted cloned). snake has took crazy amounts of enemies before. raiden took 25 metal gears and he is a wuss compared to snake. anyway snake would spare tommy and they would start the biggest drug cartel in history. the fbi would fall quickly to snake.

bardock
snake is also far more resourseful than mc who relies on advanced weapons. snake kills mc. mc dies a slow painful death. then snake robs him.

'Vegeta'
Solid Snake would take out MC before MC knew what happened, Snake can do way more things and he can use the resorses provied in the suroundings and master chief needs to relie on anvanced combat weapons. if MC has no weapons he would get smoked by Solid Snake be cause Snake can actually fight. Then once MC was killed Snake and tommy would goo and kill ever one else in the halo game!

bardock
true

bardock
man no one cares about this? we were chatting this up in other threads.

bardock
mc wouldnt even make it to the fight because the cars in halo suck so bad.

R@ven
you realize that MC has the strength of 100x a normal man?... his punch kills alone... MC can kill an army alone laughing out loud

VENOMfan
Snake would own them.

he'd stealth camo both there ass's

bardock
is snake a normal man?snake is a better fighter anyway skill beats strength.

R@ven
have you really even seen MC fight? He's a cyborg ... faster, stronger, smarter, better then anything in his time. Even if by some freak act of fate Snake is better at martial arts MC strength and speed is enhanced by his combat suit, which mind you can survive in the vacum of space, snake couldn't touch the guy.

bardock
take off the suit game over they fight flesh and bone to be fair.

Master Revan
Actually MC's suit is mostly part of him and besides Mc is more metal than flesh and bone.

R@ven
as stated in another thread most people who put his suit on cannot take the pressure and are crushed... i don't think snake can take a guy who can stand that kind of force.

bardock
how do you know this. so he couldnt survive outside his little outside his life support.

VENOMfan
MC couldnt handle the REX it would smoke his ass, Snake wins

bardock
venom fan very true.

Master Revan
what about hand to hand combat?No REX No Suit.

VENOMfan
Hand to hand combat? You mean take MC out of his suit and let him and Snake go at it?

you realize Snake is one of the best fighter's in the world right? MC dosent even throw a punch unless he has a gun to put some umph behind it

bardock
mc fights like a little girl. and not even a tuff little girl.

R@ven
there were books before and after the game was made. MC is the greatest warrior of his age... because he was built to be. he doesn't usually fight hand to hand because personal shields were developed to prevent that... and we are talkin a 1st person shooter perspective style of fighting erm

bardock
snake fights with barely anything and still wins over incredibly odds. i mean they give him a dart gun wtf? imagine what he could do with the technolgy that mc has. mc could not survive in snakes enviroment. mc still fights like crap.

Master Revan
Thats not what i meant "taking mc's suit off" i meant unarmed. snake with no REX and MC with no shield and no guns.

ragesRemorse
well there all rip off's from other characters. This isnt a bad thing but just an observation, in any rate i would say solid snake. Snake is the take no shit bad ass hero we all like.Mc has no personality, tommy vercetti is pussy with the voice of a bad ass. Snake relies on intelligence, training to be the bad ass he is, he doesnt need a specialy designed suit to take out his enemies, i mean shit his enemies never even see him comming

ScarFace Clone
Yes I agree ^^^^, The only thing MC can do is punch in the game, Yeah snake can only do so many moves in the game as well but in the fisrt game you can do more and they say he can do more. They never mention MC's fighting skills.

WindDancer
All three would get their ass kick by Ninja Gaiden! cool

ScarFace Clone
(lol)

Hit_and_Miss
What is with all these snake owns threads....
MC killed a man with one punch without his suit on. His reactions are unmatched fighting snake would be like bullet time for MC..... Snake should go back to fighting scrap metal...

Freaky Zeeky
Originally posted by darkfire
Who will win
1.mc
2.solid snake
3.Tommy vercetti
4.None because i hate all of them.

Tommy

Hit_and_Miss
this thread is stupid you all know MC would win but people love there ps2 too much...

This thread should of been
"Who do you love the most?"

dave123
Moved thumb up

Hit_and_Miss
lol....

Tidas
Snake would win because he only need to use Stinger or Sniper.

Tidas
Snake could use the stealth camo and sneak behinde them and break their neeks

Hit_and_Miss
"Snake could use the stealth camo and sneak behind them and break their necks"

Snake can snap titanium!!! now thats impressive... (Mc has bone graphs like wolverine not as strong though, but near unbreakable)

"Snake would win because he only need to use Stinger or Sniper."

25th century weapons can do that to MC but not 21th weaponry used by snake.
The whole he could snipe from a mile off is rubbish as MC could do that and so could tommy. its the same for stingers.......

MC would detect snake with his radar... MC can get a cloak aswell. If snake machine gunned him, MC would have enough time to laugh at him, make a cuppa, and then shoot him before his shields would collapse

Tidas
Hey Snake also got a radar.

Tidas
Snake is punching gray fox like his metal armor was a pilow

Darkstorm Zero
Actually MC didn't have cloak... and the active cammo pickup is temporary whereas the Stealth cammo from any of the metal gear solid series is practically unlimited.

And Snake has other ways to defeat optic stealth camoflage (Thermal goggles)

However, MC is just too much of an opponent for even Snake to defeat, the amility to run at 45MPH and the strength to lift 50+ tonns are both damn impressive feats for melee combat, and the Earth's 25th century weapons more than outmatch Snakes weapons (Though not by much when you compare them to Covenant weaponry,)

Yes, snake may be able to sneak up on MC (Even though the Motion Tracker would pick up Snake in most cases), but what could Snake actually do to MC once he got into a good position? Shooting him with anything bar a shotgun or an explosive weapon is nigh on useless. and melee CQC is utterly as worthless as trying to stop a tidal wave by shooting it with a water pistol...

Tidas
if the monitor tracker finds snake. Then Snake only need to throw chef

Hit_and_Miss
"Then Snake only need to throw chief"

Chief is just under 1 ton, snake couldn't lift him....

"Snake is punching gray fox like his metal armor was a pilow"

Snake couldn't penatrate MC armor though. Also MC sees things in slow motion he could easily avoid his blows and punch him once to kill snake.

Tidas
Not Chief, Chef

Dizzle
It should be IC then. IRON CHEF DESTROYS ALL! By poisoned (insert custom, delectable dish here).

Seriously though, Snake is nowhere near the better fighter, or the more resourceful combatant... I can't say I'm a big Halo fan, but I give credit where the credit is due.

GUNS: Master Chief can dodge handgun shots pretty easily. Machine guns are a problem, but what do you do.

ARMOR: Snake doesn't have much. Bullets won't do a whole lot to Master Chief for a while. You forget that his shields take plasma and all that. Snake can unload for minutes and probly not kill MC. Chief, on the other hand, needs somewhere in the ballpark of 3 good shots.

H2H: Chief lifts somewhere around 10 tons. (see Preds vs. Elites, That's all his strength feats can really account for) He's been trained since he was 6. First person shooters do not allow for martial arts, but Chief is plenty good.

INTELLIGENCE: Hello, my name is Master Chief, SUPER GENIUS. Wile E. Coyote hasn't got crap. Yep. Running, shooting, advanced calculus... Chief does it all. Couple that with enhanced reactions and you have the best on-the fly strategist this side of Samus Aran wink. (sorry, had to)

In summary... Chief's physically better in every way. His training is better. His guns are better, his armor is better. He's smarter, he's faster, he has less of that annoying "personality" stuff. (yes, the last one's sarcasm) Snake has NOTHING in this fight. Not a single exploitable advantage of any kind. Chief blasts em both 10/10.

Hit_and_Miss
actually comical... I see all the MC Ive been shouting has rubbed off a little on you...

Dizzle
Meh, my respect for Halo was low (due to the amounts of people who play it and disregard all other games) and I hadn't read all of the books. He's formidable, and you can't take that away for some wannabe super soldier like Snake wink.

Samus still curbstomps him though... hehehe

Hit_and_Miss
one day you might read the books, A little progress along the path of enlightenment...Grasshopper you still have much to learn.

))TrAuMa((
Snake owns...and after Snake kills MC he would take his stuff and give it to Tommy V. and he would then sell it on the Black market and make Him and Snake very weathly men!

Hit_and_Miss
sigh.... Your almost as onesided as ScarFace Clone was ))TrAuMa((... winknot a shread of though or logic.... Yup snake owns russian soilders who give up looking for there target after 2mins, but against a walking army like MC???? hes gonner get PwN3D...

EsteemedLeader
dont know who tommy vercetti is, but snake would wipe the floor with him. and snake can defeat a tank with nothing but grenades. MC would have to hijack it. ive played MGS and Halo, but snake wins this.

Dizzle
Grenades own tanks... MC can do the same. But against better tanks.

His speed and strength advantage is immense, as are his advantages in weapons and armor. Snake has a big zero for advantages here. MC, 10/10.

bardock
Originally posted by Hit_and_MissWhat is with all these snake owns threads....
MC killed a man with one punch without his suit on. His reactions are unmatched fighting snake would be like bullet time for MC..... Snake should go back to fighting scrap metal.

this has happened in real life the one punch thing

Hit_and_Miss
When he was 14 just after his modifications were made, he though against a series of Hell drop troopers, The best he space core had to offer, He killed several of them with a few hits, One got punched and died... Hes tooo strong even without his suit on...

bardock
like you sig quote and sig

Hit_and_Miss
I though it was Appropriate....hehehe smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.