Pick your Alien

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dim
Okay, first let me say I know this is a ridiculous topic...so I don't want to hear any whining. wink

If you were born in the SW galaxy as an (non humanoid) alien, what would you be?

King Jedi
That's a good question. I'd be whatever species Darth Maul is, if his face is real and not painted. If it is painted then I'd be a Hut, because the have all the money, all the power and have a beautiful women tied to them. There basically a fat James Bond. Or maybe a Gungan, or an Ewok, or a Tusken Raider. Damm, this is tough. They are all good.

Tom Gon Jinn
Erm, just a normal Ishi Tib, or something. Or a new race. dunno, but not a major species.

UnknownBountyHunter
Chewbacca!! Actually, that's not possible so a Wookie smile

Dim
I think I'd want to be a Dug...

Is it just me or did anyone else think that Sebulba would be an old woman with a name like Gladys the first time you saw a pic of him?

Xizor
A falleen.

Dim
are they humanoid?...no humanoids smile

DiEbyDaGuNZ
no..i thought sebullba would be a monk with slaves ( i was partially right)

Xizor
Yes, I'd have to say a Noghri. Verpines are pretty sweet to.

DiEbyDaGuNZ
I';d be Boss Nass or Eeth Koth

Jedi Mercenary
Chadra-Fan

DiEbyDaGuNZ
nah...she only uses a knife..and she's too short

Xizor
Here's my top 5:
1) Noghri
2) Togorian
3) Defel(Wraith)
4) Verpine
5) Selonian

Darth Daft
I'd be whatever Yoda is, because they live for like 900 years.

queeq
I'll have to go for the classic Wookiee.

queeq out

Darth Daft
I'm glad I'm not that podracer Wan Sandage. He's species only lives for about 10 years.

queeq
If he runs the podrace badly, it'll last only ten minutes.

queeq out

Darth Daft
Just out of a matter of interest. Who came third in the podrace? Anakin, then Sebulba, then who gets Bronze?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.