Jedi's connection to the force

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jade_Eyes
During a meeting between Yoda and Mace, Mace indicates that the Jedi are loosing there connection or sense of the force.

Is that true? And at what point does that start to change for the better. Obviously after return of the Jedi No?

The One Part 2
Sidious is clouding the light side of Force. The Jedi are unable to break through, and as a result, are growing weaker in their powers. The cloud is broken after the Jedi are wiped out, which is why Luke is powerful in ROTJ.

Jade_Eyes
Wow Sidious is that powerful? Thanks.

I mean I am glad that its a great story But I just dont like that they always make the dark stronger than the light. Then the light has to go through all this crap just to play catch up.

Are there any stories about that first era. Where Sidious comes from and how he gets so strong and why the heck no one notices he's around messing with the force?

Blissbo
How do you know Sidious is clouding the light side?

yerssot
the exact quote is:

"I think it is time we inform the senate that our ability to use the Force has diminished."
than I'm not sure about the dialogue if mace says something and than yoda, but in the end yoda says:
"Multiply our adversaries will."
and "Only the Dark Lord of the Sith knows of our weakness"

and yoda said in the beginning "the dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the futur is."
so yeah, dark side is CLOUDING them

Ushgarak
Yes, Jedi are not becoming directly weaker, or anything, they just cannot sense what is to come like they have been able to for so long.

This has to be done else how could anyone ever beat them?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.