My top film-componists

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TeCk-IcE
Good music in a film is needed....what is your top composers...

here are some of mine:

1.John williams- made so mutch music for so many movies....I think his an absoluttely genious.

2.Hans Zimmer-Man!!!Have you listen to his music,,it`s fantastic...I will never forgett his music in the rock..it`s lovely..........Lately he has had a tendence to make many songs that is so likely..but his one of the best anyway

3.Ennio Morricone-Does this guy need a presentation?
The father of music to all the classic spaggethi westerns.

I couldn`t come up with any other...
What are your favorites?

Dim
Hate to say it but I don't really pay much attention to the music. Not that I don't understand that it is a major component ...I tend to focus on cinenatography myself.

I would like to see one of John Williams' performances though.

Ratcat
I'm big on effects, which can sometime ruin a movie as I start to subconsciously work out how effects were done...

As far as the soundtrack goes, I don't tend to overly notice it at the time but if I really like a soundtrack I will always try and buy it later.

I think queeq is king of the soundtrack CD's if memoru serves. I seem to remember him saying he had a large collection.

ToMacco
I like James Horner

mah
yes. the titanic and braveheart score is amazing!

Machine
i love the music from vanilla sky and reuirm for a dream

mah
the requiem for a dream soundtrack is good, in a psychotic way.

King Jedi
John Williams is a genius. And I like Danny Elfman who did Batman and lots of other Tim Burton movies.

Bad Boy
Without a doubt

1) Trevor Rabin
2) Mark Mancina
3) Hans Zimmer
4) Kevin Williams
5) Alan Silcestri

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.