Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TeCk-IcE
What`s your favourite scene or quote from all the 19 007 movies?

I`ll guess I`ll start with the most used....hehe.

"My name is Bond......james Bond"

(how original... laughing out loud )

My favourite scene is in Moonraker, i think, when he is driving a cab in India, and he is giving away all his money in the street, to stopp the chasers.

Favourite 007 song is Duran Duran - View to a kill

Anyone?

TeCk-IcE
Sorry, I ment in octopussy

Thomas H
teck ice i know you are a bond fan and I just read that pierce brosnan is going to be in movie number 5. Good news for all bond fans!
cant wait for number 20! evil face

TeCk-IcE
What???

*Yippi*

That`s very very very important...It`s so boring when they change Bond after every movie.....Looks like Brosnan will be up there with Moore and connery...

Good news....no I can sleep comfortably
smile

Thomas H
laughing out loud
Actualy he is the best bond ever in my eyes!

TeCk-IcE
yeah, i love him too

yerssot
"May I remind you double 0 7, that you have a licence to kill, NOT to brake the trafficlaws!"
rolling on floor laughing

Thomas H
laughing out loud

Dim
I can't agree...I think it' goes:
Sean Connery
Pierce Brosnan
Roger Moore
Timothy Dalton
George Lasenby

I'm still hoping we see a final Bond movie that Sean Connery comes back and is beseiged with children from these women over the years that are now working for Spectre... laughing out loud

sand person no. 10
isn't he supposed to be in the film, playing bonds long lost father,

i can't say what the best quote is cus you will all think i'm a perv, something about christmas only being once a year. nuf said.

ToMacco
I never really liked any bond movies. They're cheesy.

finti
roll eyes (sarcastic) but Castaway was good roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

Thomas H
Bond is good entertainment, nothing more and nothing less.
and cast away was good.
Bond has also signed on for bond movie number 21

finti
Is he gonna act himself roll eyes (sarcastic) smile

yerssot
you mean... he WASN'T in the first ones?

Gundark
I agree with Dim. Sean Connery is the best. Best line is in Goldfinger when he says "Do you expect me to talk ?" and Goldfinger says "No, Mr. Bond. I expect you to die."

yerssot
Here you go smile

I don't know...

Sean Connery/Pierce Brosnan: both are really good...
Connery had the spy-comedian thing
Brosnan is a serious spy, wich is as good as Connery

Roger Moore had some good moments but the movies he had made it more like a bad comedy

Dalton wasn't bad, he just had the bad luck of making Bond a serious movie again... (look at Licence to Kill)

and George Lasenby just played one movie (On her majesty secret service) so you can't really judge him...

(I have all the Bond movies on tape, one on DVD though)

Dim
Oh we can judge Lasenby...he sucked...BIGTIME.

TeCk-IcE
No, not really....i agree with yersot.

Thomas H
lazenby cant act!!!
He sucks!!!!!!!!!
The Bond movie he was in was a disaster for mgm, the movie was a total flop on the b.o
That should say it all, even the biggest bond fans admit that he suck as bond....and so he does!!

yerssot
it WAS a pretty stupid script, even Connery couldn't make something of that crap!

Ushgarak
Actually, for your information, Bond fans as a whole rather like George Lazenby; OHMSS is rather fondly regarded as being the one that the cynics do not like.

And Diamonds are Forever and License to Kill were far bigger box office flops than Lazenby's effort.

Lazenby would have come back as Bond if he had wanted to. They didn't fire him for being crap or anything.

Thomas H
Not to make you pissed or anything...but you are wrong...dimmmond are for ever was a great sucsess!!!! smile So dont mention the b.o number before you know them! smile
I dont know about licence to kill, but I can check it out.
Anyway people was cracy to see connery as bond again! and it was a huge sucsess!!!

Ushgarak
DAF was the poorest performing Connery film compared to expectations; only his first two took less and that is before it became a franchise. It is still considered Connery's worst Bond film and most Bond societies say OHMSS was better.

Licence to kill took an appalling amount, kaking less than most Connery movies despite coming some 20 years later- which in relative tewrms maks the take appalling.

Bond movies did better to an international audience, though. If LTK had been based on US takings alone no more Bond would have been made.

Dim
THe reason OHMSS was crap was because of all the departures from the style of the series..Not only was Lasenby not every "Bond" like but there was that weird fast stop motion fight sequence on the beach and those damn ruffle shirts...that's not Bond!. It's like someone ran off with the 007 series and screwed with it.

Thomas H
It was a huge b.o sucsess anyway!!

Ushgarak
There are several Bond films that detract from the norm, Dim. Moonraker and From Russia with Love spring to mind. Do you hate them also?

Lazenby seemed perfectly Bond-like to me.

DOF was only a huge success internationally. it was still a flop as far as Bond movies go, and this time they couldn;t blame poor old George for it.

yerssot
ow my god!
Moonraker! WORST Bond movie! Ok,... closly followed by OHMSS

Ushgarak
I didn't think Moonraker was bad. Totally ludicrous, but not bad.

The ironic thing is, Lazenby was far more like the Bond that the producers wanted than Connery ever was. He is also far moe like the Bond in the books.

Dim
Well, we're talking movies not books.. and he was too bland for me.

yerssot
no books no Bond actually

Ushgarak
...and the producers were talking books as well. OHMSS was one if Fleming's best, and they wanted to exactly recreate the feel.

Gundark
Moonraker.....*throws up* okay, better now.

"Take me around the world one more time James.."

*throws up again, passes out*

View to a Kill - I love Christopher Walken. What a great bad guy !

Best part about Live & Let Die - Jane Seymour. What a beauty !

Moore was just unfortunate in that he played Bond during an incredibly bad time period for fashion.

Sean Connery Rules !!! Love those skinny ties.

Dim
Don't know..wasn't big on Moore either..but atleast he wasn't Lasenby.

Gundark
Well I liked Timothy Dalton too. Probably the only here who does. But then I find him attractive too. *girlish sigh*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.