episode 7,8,9

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

koreanknight
ok guys this doesnt have anything with the prequels but i would juss lyke to get ur comment on it

ive heard SOME rummurs of another trilogy GOIN TO BE MADE AFTER THE PRQUELS episode 7 8 9

is this true? and if it is true then wut the hec would it be about?

PLZ COMMENT

jedi212guy
TO my knowledge there won't be epi. 7,8, or 9. When GL was writing the total story he thought that it might take 9 movie to complete the story. After a while, he decided that 6 movies would do the trick. I believe I saw a quote of GL somewhere stating, "I have no interest to continue the Star Wars saga after the Battle of Endor." After all, if he did those, he would be around 80 by the time they were finished!

Ushgarak
Yes,that's roght.It's also rumoured that he has some vague outlines as to what the stories may have been, that may be released in book foprm.

Actually, he had 12 possible films in mind at first- nine episodes, and three spin-offs about particular characters. He dropped that idea pretty quickly.

queeq
Yes indeed. 12 films and he decided to make only one: ANH. When that was a succes he decided to make three. Only when he saw the technology of Jurassic Park he decided to make the PT. He just sort of makes things up as he goes. So who knows. Maybe after he finishes the PT and waits a few years, he might get another SW itch. Would be too bad by then I think, because the original actors will be too old to play their original parts.

finti
He decided to make three if there were money to do so. If ANH would have flopped he would be out of money.

Gundark
Yes, I heard that too, finti. If you guys haven't read Skywalking: Life & Time of George Lucas, get it, its good.

queeq
Basically the same thing. He only had money to make one and he barely made it with that budget.

jedi212guy
I heard that GL made ANH with about 14 million dollars, which is nothing now and wasn't very much in 1977 either. That's one more cool thing about ANH. It's so great in spite of being low on cash.

DarthBorgie
Did the "Star Wars Itch" occur during the Star Wars Special Edition. I saw the previews for it, and I got my self over excited for the new PT, that I was let down by a "special edition" (which wasnt a let down). It made me sad. Wait, i've confused my self once again...mad

queeq
Try again, DB. I don't follow.

This time. laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.