hu is ur fav angel or buffy character?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

i slayed buffy
just wanna no what u guys think.............
faith rox yeah shes my fav yes blowup

Phoenix
I think Faith, Willow and Tara are my faves, and Spike is the sexiest!

i slayed buffy
do u like lotr coz da premire woz in my cuntry stick out tongue

§pearhead
Would it kill you to type things out fully...?

i slayed buffy
geez sory but dats how we do it down unda lol sory 2 botha u laughing

i slayed buffy
wots up their ass? laughing out loud

§pearhead
hmm...?

i slayed buffy
sumthin mighty sharp! laughing

Agent_Diva
erm....we went a bit off track there people!!!

Mine is Spike, all the way cool

BarmyBrummie
ANGEL!!!! And FAITH!!!! Faiths a bad ass, way better than buffy.
And not forgetting....LORNE!!!! Lorne rules my world!!!!big grin

BunnyWolf
Oooh its gotta be Spike big grin He's way hot

Ahnold
Oh for goodness sake! If you girls liked spike cos of his acting skills that's one thing, but the constant reason for him being a fave character? "Oh, Spike! He's so dreamy!" It gets on my nerves!

Mine's Angel, btw. And since I'm a guy {and not gay} - it's cos of his ACTING ABILITIES. Got it? Right. Good.

BarmyBrummie
i don't like spike, and i am a GIRL!!! Faith cus shes a badass, angel cus he just rocks and lorne cus he hads me creasing everytime i see him!!!

Dogbert
Buffy- Faith http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/drool.gif
Angel- Angel yes

heen68
Spike cool

wicker_man
Buffy TVS ~ Rupert Giles, Cordelia Chase, Anya & Spike
Angel ~ Lorne, Charles Gunn, Winfred Burke & Wesley Wyndam Price
<Both> Faith

The Unknown
Buffy - Willow (because of her magic) and Anya (comedic)
Angel - No favorite, but I wish Doyle hadn't died. I liked his character (Glen Quinn's also dead).

BarmyBrummie
DOYLE!!!! Poor glenn sad

astrid133
Fauth and Spike....I like the baddies and Angel of course when he's Angelus.

KharmaDog
Spike is a great character.
Lorne is the coolest cat.
Anya is just too damn hot.

Ahnold
BarmyBrummie, I salute you! At last, one girl in all the world who doesn't like spike! Woohoo!!!

Castor
Gunn, Spike, Angel

pipschick
Fav charactor in Buffy-Willow and Xander
Angel-Lorne and Angel. big grin

snlovergirl
on Buffy- Buffy, Willow, Xander, Tara, Giles
Angel- Angel, Lorne, Fred, Doyle sad :sad:
also Faith and Spike (James Marsters does an awesome british accent for not actually having one), I also liked Kendra

pipschick
Oh yes, i did also like Doyle, in Angel eek! I heard he died in real life too? How sad is that, did anyone else hear of his death? Only i read in a Buffy magazine some time ago. sad sad

snlovergirl
yeah his name was glenn quinn. he also played on roseanne as becky's husband. i believe he died of an overdose. not positive about that though. i did see david boreanaz on last call with carson daly and david did an impression of christopher walken and dedicated it to glenn saying that he was the one who taught him how to do it.

X-Menfan2003
Caleb has got to be the best character in Buffy ever. For those of you who don't know, he is the cool-talking priest who was a henchmen of the First. The First rocked too, even more so when it took on the guise of Buffy. I challenge anyone to think of a better character than Caleb, or a picture better than my attachment.

caballera
caleb was SO scary! I thought the First was cool, mainly bc of the season 7 premiere when it morphed into all the big bads. that terrified me. I love Faith (see an Eliza Dushku interview at www.budweiser.com/1) and Spike and Andrew. Sorry, that's one more girl who's a fan. haha.

caballera
btw, did anybody else read the james marsters interview where he talked about how girls shouldn't obsess over the character like they do bc he's evil?

Nightmare
I cant believe nobody has said Drusilla yet! She is so crazy. I like Faith but Buffy is still better.

Did anyone else think that Bufy didnt finish very well? For example, where was the hellmouth demon and that big demon The First changed into sometimes should have been there too.

bunnies = omens
Cordelia no Doubt, best in both shows. No best character ever created!

Cordy is the best! love

caballera
Yeah, Dru was a great character....every once in a while she got annoying, though.

Poptarts
Love Spike. He's a great character: hot and funny. But the best was Faith. Can't tell you why. She just was. Go Eliza!

caballera
did you go see the interview??

Poptarts
oh cool, thanks. i didn't see that link until this second. i'm going to go check it out. sweet.

caballera
no prob. what do you think?

Poptarts
oh yeah, good interview. thanks for the tip. they've got some other cool stuff on that site too: the Secret Window trailer for one. Lovely Johnny!

caballera
i know! what a suprise!!! the site is great!!!

Poptarts
how did you ever find out about it?

caballera
somebody posted it on a board for a movie once.... now i check from time to time... isn't Adam anybody's favorite?

NyC-gUrL
my fav guys angel obviously or spike,
girl: faith, cause she kicks ass rock

caballera
Do you like the evil days of Spike or the good guy days of Spike better?

Interview w/ Eliza Dushku

pipschick
I kind of like Spike as the good guy, he's way funnier that way, but i know he's not supposed to be that way, because he's a vampire, but that's what i think anyway. blink wacko

caballera
I totally agree with you. Spike as a good guy is so charming and hilarious. I want him to end up with Buffy like no other.

SK88728
Dawn, Willow, Anya, and the potential AMANDA! Amanda is the best, just because she dont look like she could be a slayer, but she is awsome!

caballera
Who's rooting for Spike to end up with Buffy by the end of Angel? Or are you rooting for Angel to?

Poptarts
Mmm...Angel's a better guy and the show's named after him. Angel.

caballera
But Spike loves Buffy even when he's soulless. Angelus hates her.

Eliza Dushku interview @ www.budweiser.com/1

pipschick
Spike and Buffy, Spike and Buffy rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

caballera
mmmmm....agreed....most of the time smile

The D
Willow is the best Buffy character partly because Alyson Hannigan is very attractive, but she also gives the part of Willow a very funny humorous side aswell.

$¥®€Ñ
Fave chick, gotta be Cassie, from Season 7. But if it has to be a main, regular character, then I'll choose Drusilla and Faith. They're both kooky but hellish dangerous.

For the guys, it has to be Xander. Right from the start I fell in love with his demeanor. He's got the most personality out of all the characters, added together!! And he gets the best one-liners, simply because he can make them work.

But I have to agree that if it came to who's the fittest, I'd have to have Spike, Angel and Riley all tied up to a bedpost together, naked..........

##FreeFaLL##
Faith of course...and Darla...

caballera
i never noticed what a great actress Julie Benz was until I was watching the little documentary on her in the Angel S3 dvds....

Poptarts
yeah she is...and i like syren's idea about the bedpost.

caballera
wha-- oh MY! that's beyond fabulous....

MCElite
I lkie spike but his cheekbones scare me ... so i would have to say andrew (i used to be an evil genious you no.) spike+buffy angel+cordy

caballera
i like those couplings, but what about cordy being dead?

DemonicGambit-2
DRU!!!!!! big grin big grin big grin

'Grrrr...Roof! Bad dog!'

laughing She's soo crazy! Her and Faith are the coolest, Faith because she goes on that mini-massacre for a bit. And she kicks A$$

MCElite
eek! eek! eek! eek! BEING IN ENGLAND WE R LIKE 3 SEASONS BEHIND YOU CORDIES DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i did not no that no expression no expression

caballera
aaaah! oooops!!!! sorry!!!!

Peloquin
Faith's my fav. Oh and Giles cracks me up all the time.

Colabee
Faith.

ANGELUS_AC
well ive been watchin buffy and angel since "welcome to the hellmouth" and my fav characters for

hottest: Buffy ooo la la
Badest guy: Angelus i just love him he rox devil
Badest chic: Faith but she is just as cool when she all goody goody
Funniest: watcher Wes laughing He is funny as oh and also Xander
Most anoying: Dawn GGGGRRRR se pisses me off!!!
Srongest: Gunn well hes not but he doesnt have supernatural poers and he can still kick some demon ass
Coolest: Spike the jacket sells him
Most Sadest Death: Doyle sniff sniff sad
Dumbest: high school Cordy What the f**k?

sad

~*Angel_Wingz*~
spike or angel????

spikes baby gal
Not right now but tell me what did you say?? pleease sad

Darkseed
Dawn.
Faith.
Joyce.
Buffy.
Giles.
Xander.
Darla.
Spike.
Evil Willow.
Tara.
The Trio.

caballera
Ah! The Trio!! I used to think Andrew was annoying, but now he cracks me up. Did anybody see this week's Angel w/ Tom Lenk, Juliet Landau, & Julie Benz? I missed it!

claidisa_felton
spike is the coolest, but xander has me cracking up every time i watch it!

claidisa_felton
OMG!!! how could i forget andrew??? he is sooo cool!

kimahri03
Faith's fit

caballera
do you like evil Faith or reformed Faith more?

Buffy2
SPIKE IS SOOOOOO HOT AND HE IS FUNNY AND HIS BRITTISH ACSENT IS SOO DREAMY AND FAITH IS SO COOL FAITH AND SPIKE SHOULD HAVE GOT TOGETHER CAUSE THEY ARE BOTH IMITURE AND BADASSES AND SO ON SPIKE AND FAITH ALL THE WAY GO SPIKE GO FAITH

caballera
Maybe they will get together in another spinoff....?

matchbox_dan
Amy Acker (Fred) from Angle is my faverate, she is such a hottie.

caballera
do you like fred or illyria better?

matchbox_dan
i like fred because she has the shy thing going on, and she has the fantastic ascent, which really works for me

matchbox_dan
why who do you prefer

Red Superfly
Mmmmm, Eliza Dushku, mmmmmmmmmmmmmm....................

FRO§T
ther are soo many, faith, willow, Illyria

Ashy
mines willow

matchbox
i went to see when harry meet sally in london and willow was playing sally, she was good

lil_lost_one
On Buffy, my favs has got to be Xander and Willow. They're the exact kinda people I could see myself hanging out with in high school

As for Angel, hands down, it's Cordelia and Gunn. Both characters had come a long way in the series run...Cordy went from being a real nasty wench to 1/2 demon fighter of ultimat good, and Gunn from street-wise vampire hunter to sauve, sexy Mr G.Q. Coverbuy.

...just my two cents smile

lil_lost_one
oops, my bad...double post

Dark princess
Buffy, spike, and Willow

Dark princess
O and DRUSILLA she is my absolut fav!!!!!

caballera
anybody like devon? after watching almost every episode, i found a fan site for him and had no idea who his character was. (he's the lead singer of dingoes ate my baby.)

jeffer_wrote
Faith and Spike...

You don't get any more pscho-complex than Faith, and Spike...well, forget the accent, his character showed incredible depth...

GGgrievous725
Anya and spike he is deliciously evil or good or something and anya is a crazy weirdo only a true man will admit he cried at the end of buffy they killed off my two fave characters those bastards

djois
Mine? Willow, by far. Faith was awesome too!

Oiram62205
I would have to say the Angel puppet

ala_chase
Ugh, I hate Spike, he's so "OMG, OMG, I love Buffy" Oh and I hate her too!

PS. Lorne Rox my world

_Sanctuary_
Willow! She is the best! And the best in Angel - Wesley!
bunny

_Sanctuary_
Originally posted by ala_chase
Ugh, I hate Spike, he's so "OMG, OMG, I love Buffy" Oh and I hate her too!

PS. Lorne Rox my world

Yeah! Spike used to be cool but then this whole thing started between him and Buffy... And it was way too creepy!
bunny

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.