the csi thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

holdenhsvgtsr
i love this programme and cause theres a new serious starting tomorrow i thought we should have a tread to like talk abt the programmes

Fire
*moving* (ooh wait I aint a mod)
holden there is already one (possibly more) CSI thread(s) in the TV section

holdenhsvgtsr
wooo i havent been here b4

glenn
CSI is quality. Grissom starts tomrrow and Horatio starts on saturday.

astrid133
Love CSI....Quite like the Miami series but prefer the original.

Reneekittycat
love
I fell in love with this show the first time I saw it. Of course, back then I thought William Petersen was hot. wink That was before I met my husband, now I just love the show because it is so good. I just love all the science stuff and watching how they find the answers. I have watched the Miami one a couple of times but I don't care for it as much. There doesn't seem to be as much chemistry between the characters on the spinoff. CSI is the one show I never miss and will tape if I can't be home to watch it.

Happy Dance
Renee

steptreks
but hes got a...a....a.......a.....bbb..bbb...BEARD!!!

it was horrible when he came on screen on tuesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but i have to admit it's really really good- i even got the pc game and have finished it since yesterday!

well, horatio, calleigh, alexx, speed and co. are on tonight! not that their half the brilliance of grissom, sara, cath, nick and co.!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.