Jonathan Ross

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bad Boy
Someone shoot that **** Jonathan Ross. Best film critic in the UK-my ass! He gave BHD a bad review. I ain't seen it yet but may I just say that it looks amazing!

Bad Boy
ignore this thread! it's supposed to be in the black hawk down section! ooooooopss!

Thomas H
laughing out loud

mechmoggy
Although I understand Bad Boy, it would be a great loss to society if JR was dead. Have you heard about the time he and a friend, who was a film critic for a newspaper, bet they could get thier name on the posters for a new film with an outrageous quote. JR billed "Batman & Robin" as, "....the greatest film ever made...".

JR won and had his name and quote were splashed all over the posters and video's when they were released. He still admits to this day that the film was utter pap. laughing out loud

Ratcat
Personally I like Jonathan Wozz, and I tend to share his taste in movies, if not dress sense.... laughing out loud

Bad Boy
I am the best critic *deleted*

CARDIFF CITY RULE

Barry town are shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bad Boy
*deleted for abusive language*

Thomas H
Hello bad boy
Are you going to review BHD??

ToMacco
sad What the hell is he rambling about?

Dim
I don't know...but I'm getting tired of the swearingat everyone....

ToMacco
yeah, what a bastard! big grin cool

Dim
Member basher... roll eyes (sarcastic)

ToMacco
Oh, I'm just kidding. Besides, the only members I would bash are yerssot and Tex. . . and maybe Ush when he thinks he's all wise evil face

Dim
I'm gonna tell them you said that.

Edna Witch
Ooh To's in trouble now! I can almost feel the rage in Ush from 50 miles away! **Closes her eyes and waits for impact**

ToMacco
Oh, bring it on.

Edna Witch
Uh oh! **hides under table**

ToMacco
Ush knows better than to argue with me.

Bad Boy
Er...... sorry for the bad language! Someone managed to get hold of my password and started printing stuff. Barry Town FC rule and Cardiff City suck!

As for, am I going to review Black Hawk Down- I gave the film, 4 out of 5 stars! Well done Scott and Bruckheimer!

mechmoggy
Cool! Fight fight fight fight.....etc etc

Ushgarak
Too lazy to fight... though To is wrong, he only fights me when HE is being all-stupid...

ToMacco
(In Mr. Burns voice): You lose, get off my property. rolling on floor laughing

Ushgarak
That almost made sense! You're improving, buddy.

But enough of this silly bickering. Does anyone else have any comment on Mr. Ross?

Bad Boy
He's a stupid muppet!!!!!!!!!

Dim
He's just a person with an opinion...

Bad Boy
But most of his opinions arn't honest. I'm in this business- trust me!!!

Dim
I know that alot of bigger critics get payed and gratuities for good reviews...but still..in the end..it's just one person.

Ratcat
Let me see now, Should I trust Jonathan Ross, whose reviews I have always tended to agree with and haven't yet had a bum stear on or some guy from Wales who I never heard of before.

Sorry, I'm sure you're a perfectly nice chap but I like Jonathan Ross and I find his tastes match my own so I'll continue to watch Film 2002 and be guided by his views. smile

King Jedi
So will I. But I won't follow his dress sense.

Bad Boy
If I said Jonathan Ross admitted to me that he sometimes gives biased reviews like the Pearl Harbor and Shrek reviews, would you believe me????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.