Episode II -what we know or think we know

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theEviljedi
Here is the Episode II cast and rumored actors/characters.It also includes what we know about these characters.

General Kenobi-Jedi Master of Anakin Skywalker/General in the Clone Wars/former apprentice to Qui-Gon Jinn/will carry ether a blue or green lightsaber-Ewan McGregor

Anakin Skywalker-Jedi Apprentice of Obi-Wan Kenobi/pilot/warrior in the Clone Wars/son of Shmi Skywalker/claimed the "chosen one"/will carry a blue lightsaber/eventually will become Darth Vader apprentice of Darth Sidious/Emperor/Chancellor Palpatine/will marry Amidala/Padme/Will eventually be father of Luke and Leia Skywalker-Hayden Christensen

Amidala/Padme-Queen for part of the movie if at all/marries Anakin Skywalker/eventually will mother Anakin's children before being seperated from them-Natalie Portman

Mace Windu-Jedi Master of the Jedi Council/will fight in the Clone Wars/will carry ether a blue or purple lightsaber/will die but not sure if in Epi.II or III/Second in comand of the council behind Yoda-Sameul L. Jackson

C-3PO-half completed Protcal droid which will eventually get a gold covering/made by Anakin Skywalker/works for Shmi Skywalker/compainon of R2-D2-Anthony Daniels

Beru -not much known of her except she will eventually become wife of Owen Lars and guardian of Luke Skywalker-Bonnie Pease

Shmi Skywalker/Lars?-Mother of Anakin Skywalker/will die in ether Episode II or III/May be married to Clieg Lars/May be step-mother to Owen Lars/may be owned by Watto or one of the many Hutts-Pernillia August

R2-D2-Astrometic droid/R2 unit/counter-part of C-3PO-Kenny Baker/mechanics

***More will be added latersmile ***

Darth Daft
Great info there, master. The more knowledge I gain from you, the closer I feel to gaining that step up to the Jedi Knight title.

theEviljedi
As do I.

Darth Daft
But you're already past the Jedi Knight status. You're a Jedi Council Member, master! Surely you're not considering lowering your status?

theEviljedi
I meant the Jedi Knight status chances for you are rising.Now it is official.You are now a knight.Continue your Jedi journey and you will reach master,my young Padawan or should I now say Knight.

Darth Daft
Oh my! After just two days of training in the forum, you have already promoted me to a Jedi Knight?!? Why thank you, my master. I didn't realise you were so appretiative of my skills!

Gundark
My congradulations, DarthDaft on your promotion. This padawan bows to you.

theEviljedi
You Gundark are the only remaining posting Padawan sad .Still a while to go until Knight hood though.Keep posting.

King Jedi
So what if Gundark is still a padawan? It doesn't mean anything.

Darth Daft
Yes but I'm sure any Jedi Padawan would be keen to finally be accepted as a knight. After all his hard training, I think Gundark deserves to become a Jedi Knight, just as I did yesterday.
Good luck Gundark. (by the way, the force exam they gave me was really hard. I almost failed, so you'll have to make sure you practise.)

theEviljedi
He's the last of his kind KJ.

Darth Daft
Actually I'm trying to persuade my friend to join this forum. If he does then Gundark will no longer be all alone on the Padawan section on room 441 of the Jedi Temple Tower 3, Coruscant State 2573,5327.

theEviljedi
Things like that will help you become a Jedi Master.smile

Xantos Clone
Master EJ....I think I am ready to take the trials to become a Jedi Master....

I feel the force flowing through me!

Do I get any point for having the official site choosing one of my posts?..(did qui gon know that padme was the queen?)...hey, that's gatta be worth something....come on..whata-ya-say?...

"I'm NOT AFFRAID"

theEviljedi
I've been thinking so too XC but it is the whole Council's decision.Wait for the rest to return.

King Jedi
EJ you know that your not to discuss the JC on the main forum. I still don't see why it is so important to get rid of padawan from your name. You are taking it too seriously. It's just a forum.

theEviljedi
I'm not discussing JC matter.I am just saying that I think he should be a master now.And it's just too bad that we don't have enough Padawans that's why I brought that up.

Darth Daft
Just how do you become a Jedi Master? Do you have to have a number of posts like you do with Jedi Knight or are you chosen by you Council Members? Judging by your comments I'm assuming it's the latter, but I'd like to know for certain.

theEviljedi
A little bit of both I think.But like KJ said I really shouldn't be talking about it.

Xizor
I think this little song and dance with master and apprentice is pointless. Sucking up really anoys me, so if you want to look ggod in front of guys like me, Raz and UBH do it through good posts and not brown nosing EvilJedi.

King Jedi
Thank you Xizor. That's what I was trying to say. But why did you leave me off that list? I'm JC to remember.

Dim
KJ..he left me and RC off the list too..and given, we're not JC but I think we contribute a good deal.

And at this point I think I'm going to add in that I'm very sad to see that Xiz and UBH are never here...I find it disturbing that some of the JC members are never around anymore..I know they have things they have to do...but it still bothers me never the less.

Darth Daft
I'm going to try to come here everyday from now on. I've done it so far, so I reckon I'll be able to keep it up. When do I become a master?

theEviljedi
Why did you call me brown nose?mad (

Darth Daft
He called you brown nose because he is colourblind. But then, everyone is colourblind, aren't they? That's why the sky is actually green and grass is purple.

Gundark
With all due respect to the Jedi council, from the brief time I have been posting here, it seems to me that Dim contributes more than anyone (other than the council). He makes good points and sticks to the topic. I'll follow him into any asteroid field !! cool

Darth Daft
I think Dim is a woman actually.

Dim
Man..thanks Gundark!..and yes I am a woman smile (thanks for clearing that up DD)

Darth Daft
No prob.

Gundark
Sorry Dim...hope I didn't offend you. Actually I'm a woman too...kept forgetting to throw that in there amongst all the midi-chlorians.

Darth Daft
Well that's wonderful. Great to see some of the female Star Wars fans out there.

King Jedi
Dim- I agree with what you say about the council because since it started,myself and EJ are the only ones who post reguarly. But a new member will be appointed soon.
What I was upset about was that Xizor came back for one day and seemed to think that we didn't count and the new members should be trying to impress him and UBH. Just for the record, nobody should be trying to impress anyone by calling them Master or anything else. Just post about Star Wars please and then we will see what happens.
There is also a post about getting a new moderator on the suggestions forum so if anyone has anything to say about the council then please say it there.

Darth Daft
Is there gonna be like, a limit of twelve Jedi Council Members like in the film, or are you just gonna break the Jedi code?

King Jedi
The plan is to have twelve and then we will vote off sombody every now and then if they aren't contributing i.e. if they are never here(hint,hint) or if the are causing problems. But we will need a lot more members before that happens.

Darth Daft
Oh well that sounds great. I might try to persuade some other people to join this forum, as I know quite a lot of Star Wars fans.

King Jedi
Bring as many as you can as long as there not going to cause trouble. The more members we have the more council members we will need.

Darth Daft
Don't worry, my mates don't cause no trouble. I'll have to warn them about the swearing though. EvilJedi told me off when I first came here. Heh heh.

Geat Master Brit Hunt
Yeah who does xizor think he is? I hope he stays away and the council will run alot better without him. I posted about him on the suggestions foum.

Darth Daft
Why does he swear too or something?

Dim
No..Xiz is a good guy...one of many on this forum smile

Darth Daft
I haven't really seen enough of his posts to tell.

Jedimaster3838
Not to change the subject or anything, but how does one lose his Padawan label? I was just wondering.

Darth Daft
Make one more post and you'll be a Jedi Knight, JM38.

King Jedi
There is nothing wrong with being a Padawan. It's WHAT you post that counts.

Darth Daft
Is it not judged by number then? I became a Jedi Knight in 50 posts, but was that just coz you made me it?

theEviljedi
Maybe.smile

Darth Daft
Oh come on. You're a Jedi Council Member. You should know.

theEviljedi
I know the answer I just can say.

Darth Daft
Okay then. Fair enough. I'm presuming that you actually are chosen by a JCM though.

theEviljedi
Anyway when I first came here there was no rank.Only Raz,me,and UBH are the remaining members from that little group.

Darth Daft
What will happen to this site when Episode 3 is out? Will it all just disappear?

theEviljedi
Thats what I want to know.I asked Raz but he didn't reply.I think he has episode-iii.co.uk registered for later.HOPEFULLY.

Jedimaster3838
Booya! I am now a Jedi Knight, like my father before me.....opps, my bad. Oh well, its just kinda cool. Thanks.

Darth Daft
Congratulations, JM38. Hey wait a sec. Why does it still say Padawan?

theEviljedi
A little joke I guess.

Ratcat
Playing catchup again!!!

I know that Raz has www.episode-iii.co.uk registered, same as I have www.episode-3.co.uk . I guess this will possibly become thre Episode-III.Co.Uk senate? You out there Raz to shead some light?

It is quite interesting that every one get's so preoccupied with the JC and everything. To all you new ones out there, a little tip. If you aspire to be a JCM then don't ask to be one, it's really a points loser for you.

Quality posts and keeping on topic (whoops!!!!) are what count around here.

theEviljedi
Wow!I never knew Raz made that site.It looks better than this one.Can't wait until it opens.But what will happen to this site afterwards?

Ratcat
I guess it will live on as a testement to Episode-II. That's the plan I have with mine anyway. I kinda have a preliminary timetable for transition some time towards the end on 2002, you'd have to ask Raz what he's planning to do.

I hadn't realised that Raz had updated it, it does look nice I agree.

theEviljedi
How long has he had it?

Ratcat
Almost as long as www.episode-ii.co.uk I think.
Mail him.

theEviljedi
I can't beleave I never decided to see if there was such a site.

Darth Daft
I keep wanting to make my own site, but I never have enough time to get round to it.

Ratcat
It's a fun hobby but, as I've learnt, it can become time consuming. I've just made a concious decision to cut down the amount of time I spend on mine. Took too much time up.

All I can say is go for it!

theEviljedi
I would too,but spending time on forums takes up to much of my time.Maybe I'll make one in the summer.RC,did you have to pay to make your websites?

Darth Daft
I wanted to call mine www.greasywonder.com (don't ask) but I had to pay fifty pound or something. I didn't want to take the chance.

Ratcat
EJ, Do you mean pay for design or hosting. Either way the answer is no,

I host with a company called freenetname in the UK, same as Raz does, they give you webspace, Domain name and mail. All I pay is dial up for mail and ftp.

As for design, all my own work.

Darth Daft
That sounds cool, RC. I might give that a try.

theEviljedi
RC,could you e-mail me something to get me started then?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.