John Cusack Films

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EOWYN3
I love this guy. "Better Off Dead" was hilarious and I realy like "High Fidelity." Cusack is really talented and has been around for awhile...

Sugar Kane
I love him- favourites include, Say Anything, The Sure Thing, Grosse Pointe Blank, Being John Malkovich and High Fidelity. He is first class, and rather gorgeous, too! big grin

Myth
and Usual Suspects and Identity.

SilverFighter
I agree that movie was funny laughing !!!! The funniest scene is when is christmas day and the french girl gets the picture of the dorky kid as a gift. I was laughing real hard when I saw that part. laughing John Cusack is a good actor his best movie had to be Being John Malkovich.

Primitive Screwhead #1
I don't remember seeing Cusack in The Usual Suspects...

CaptainSparrow
Identity is one of my favourite Cusak films

you're right, cusack isn't in usual suspects

Myth
Sorry, I sometimes mix up Cusack and Spacey. They are similar actors in my opinion.

RonyLeBeau
I think he was great in American Sweethearts and better off dead. Gosh I also remember him from his small role in 16 candles. embarrasment

yicks im old confused

mary_darko
for me grosse point blank was his best and it had much to do with wonderfull joan cusack being in it too;P

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.