who is uncle owen anyways....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bigsef2
ok, this post isnt so much about who owen is, as it is about this picture that was scanned from the latest star wars insider. it was my understanding that owen is anakins half-brother, someone YOUNGER than anakin, seeing as shmi marries cliegg lars and has owen AFTER the events of EPI. That would make Owen a child in EPII. Maybe I have a big misunderstanding, but explain this picture. Owen looks to be a grown man!!!!http://www.theforce.net/episode2/index.html#13887

Aquarius87
I think there is some kind of misunderstanding, i think owen is from Clieggs previous marriage or something like that,cos Owen is in his early 20's.

Ratcat
Owen is the son of Cliegg

Anakin is the son of Shmi

Cliegg marries Shmi

Therefore Anakin and Owen are step brothers.

Not blood related.

yerssot
I was going to say that sad

bigsef2
someone said a month or so ago that owen is the child of cliegg AND shmi, which would make him young and anakins HALF-brother. was that person mistaken, then?

yerssot
it was all in the phrase that guy playing Owen said;
he said he was Anakins brother (A doesn't have a father so Owen is already a stepbrother)

bigsef2
My question is if Anakin and Owen are supposed to have the same MOTHER or not. Is owen Shmi's son, too? Or is Owen only Cliegg's kid from a previous marriage, who has a different mother and father than anakin, meaning no blood relation.

Captain REX
Too confusing! Owen is the son of Cliegg Lars and has a different mother than Anakin. He is the step-kid (if that's a word) of Shmi. Anakin had no father (which I think is almost like reading from a bible) and Shmi is his mother. Cliegg is his step-father.

Aquarius87
DUH!!!!!!! laughing out loud laughing out loud

finti
NO

YES

Ratcat
Which is exactly what I already said... roll eyes (sarcastic)

bigsef2
Yes, i know that is what YOU said. But i remember in another forum a few months ago, a COUPLE people were saying something different. That was the point of my confusion. I was wanting someone other than you to verify what you were saying, to have a consensus, so to speak.

Ratcat
Um, I was responding to Finti.... sad

Jeezz, leap down my throat why don't ya.... sad

finti
did he get it though?????

jedi212guy
I think this thread can be closed now. thank goodness.

bigsef2
just so you know, ill jump down the throat of whoever I d@mn well please. wink

Ratcat
Yes, that would be a great way to earn a banning... wink

bigsef2
great job cutting and pasting what i said. im sure no one would have figured out whos statement you were replying to, seeing as it came right after mine. wink

yerssot
Zip it people!
On topic or closing

Ushgarak
Not that you mod here, yerss. And RC does.

yerssot
well, I could always try stick out tongue

finti
I had no problem figuring that one out roll eyes (sarcastic)

bigsef2
you do understand i was being sarcastic, right?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.