Dan, Rupert and Emma - OFFICIAL Thread [merged]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
PLEASE don't start anymore threads about these three!

Greek_girl
good god its so lame lame lame!!!

Schizo_n_me
Hey Phoe so can we still make repeat threads about Tom/Draco? shifty JK!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

azyne
Ah. You've sucked the fun out of it. smile

Schizo_n_me
sad I seem to do that a lot... embarrasment

mimi
do any body knows the high of dan, rupert or emma??

Schizo_n_me
Pot....yes pot makes them all high. jk....but what do you mean?

azyne
Lol. Schizo I was talking to Phoenix before anyway. And another high of Dan, Rupert, and Emma is cocaine. And yet another one is heroin.

How come when I say it, it isn't funny? sad

Luna150
here is what i think of there acting skills.
Daniel: Truthfully in the 1st movie he was as wooden as a tree. He has got better in the 2nd film but in some part he sudenley aquires an american accent.
Rupert: Brilliant actor but i dont think he is absolutley pefect for ron. He look kins like him *shorter* which is why they chose him but he makes ron seem like a clumsy stupid thicko. Ron is none of thease. he is just poor and has useless stuff. Rupert is turning ron into neville longbottom Then again he just does as he is told i guess
Emma: Again brilliant has hermione down to a tee. She dont look exactly like my vision of hermione btu i doubt any1 does. Th most impirtant thing is she can act like hermione. She is definatly my fav actor in the hp movies way to go emma!
P.S if i was going to do one for tom it would eb simerlar to emmas execpt he looks just like draco lol

Schizo_n_me
Well I thought it was funny azyne...smile

And isn't Rupert in another movie, Thunderpants?

Luna150
Yea i never watched thunder pants but i saw the adverts and it looked good

Schizo_n_me
I never saw it either, but I just LOVE the name.

azyne
Lol. Yay, I seem funny.

I think Dan's is...an average actor. Rupert is pretty great. Emma's...not so much. She overacts a lot, and makes too many facial expressions. But she's cool. And Tom Felton is just PERRRRRFECT. Seriously, he gets Draco down to the spot. And the sad part is, he hasn't read any of the books. And he's the good one. Sigh.

Malfoy's chick
I think Dan is a brilliant actor, I think he portrays Harry perfectly!!!!! Rupert is alright, he needs more work!!!!!! and Emma is terrible as Hermione, she doesn't know what she is doing!!!!!

Candy
I like Emma as Hermione. Shey really good... i think daniel is a bit stupid, sorry.... dont like him. and rupert grint turned ron too much into neville.

tomisfit
r no i reckon Emma n Rupert (n Tom) play their roles brilliantly but Dan dosent know wot he's doing-did ya 'ear 'im on da COS dvd were der talkin' about their characters evolvement n he talks bout da film! he look dead stupid!

Candy
Yeah you're right. i dont liek some parts... they sounds so silly... the one in dumbledores office at the end of the second movie... will mr. potter be around to safe the day, or anything like that, yes i will *LOL*

tomisfit
i know sounds like he's dead cocky n can predict da future or something laughing Happy Dance laughing

Malfoy's chick
Dan is brilliant! I like him a lot! I think no one else could do better! Emma is just terrible! She don't know how to act!

Candy
*laugh* we could force for a million years... emma is brilliant... i dont like him... no way out of it. doesn't matter, peace wink

Luna150
Dan is the

Luna150
OOps. Dan in the 1st film was absoloutly crap. I am sorry dan if you ever read this but i can see why your dad didn't want you to do the harry potter films. He was chosen because he LOOKED the part. They didn't care if the people could hardly act. Emma may over react ( she ment to 'duh' this is hermione she is playing) but at least she DOES. Daniel has turned harry into a super hero. He isn't a super hero he is an unsure teenage boy. And in the scene talking with dobby in the bedroom why the hell does he suddenly turn american? I think rupert hasn't turned ron into neville the script writer has. Ruper is a talented actor and if the script was more like ron (poor, NOT stupid but really insentitive) Then i think he would do rons part justice. And to any one who says emma is crap, to save my self from arguements ill just say. I think she is terrificand i hope to see her again.

tomisfit
i agrre wit most of ur points-dat Dan is craap im sorry but he is n now der rellin us dat der ALL doin' da next 2 movies/films! if i wa da director n i said dat HE could do dem i'd atleast give him acting lessons!

p.s Emma n Rupert n Tom r all sound!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Candy
yeah i agree too. yes maybe that was the screenwriting, but i think he could calm that a lil bit down. (rupert i mean)
i dont think that emma overreacted, maybe a very, very lil bit... but still like her as hermione. i have got nothing against daniel personally... i dont know him, and so i cant say anything about him, but i still dont liek him as harry... yeah he plays the super hero

Malfoy's chick
*snorts* and who could do better then Dan? and Emma makes Hermione look stuck up! Hermione isn't supposed to be stuck up. There are a lot of other people who could do better then her.

Harry is a hero who is brave! He is not unsure, only in the first book. and Dan did the unsure 11 year old brilliant! in the second book he became more sure of himself and more brave. Exactly what Dan did!

Dan's parents didn't want him being in the movie because they knew how popular it would and how changed Dan's life would be. They didn't want pressure on Dan and it affecting his school work!

Syren
i've just read every post here, and to be perfectly honest i don't think it was any of the actor's faults for the movies being a huge let down. the books are absolutely amazing, i finished reading a long awaited "order of the phoenix" last nite, and i'm still in awe. J.K.Rowling's talent has in no way been done justice in any of the films, very important parts were cut that held details needed for a full understanding of the story, and most of the characters weren't portrayed well enough at all. obviously i realise that if the films were to be as good as the books, they would need to be at least four hours long, but as this is not possible, they shouldn't have been made! i have not seen a movie yet that truly does justice to the original book, except perhaps the Lord of the Rings Trilogy, and hopefully that was a breakthrough for other books to be made into films in a way that doesn't leave the audience feeling disappointed and deflated.
to return to the first point i made about it being not the actor's fault, but the writers, i believe that dan, rupert and emma were possibly the best for the roles, but the actual films were simply not up to scratch!

Julie
there are a whole lot of notes in this section of the board,.
I don't know all that much about these three...I just know they were in the movies about HP and I read a mag article on them once

Luna150
O well all i can say is hermione isn't 'stuck up' exactly but she is posh and well spoken isnt she. Plus Harry doesn want to be a hero he wants to be normal. so the "lets hope harry will be around to save the day" and the "dont worry i will be" were totoly stupid and sounded like somthing out of pokemon but of course that is daniels fault. When i have emet every single person and seen them act then ill tell u whos the best for the parts. Peopl tell me is u noticed harry suddedn turn american in some parts. Im sorry but Dan was really rubbish in the 1st film but he is definalty improving. Also i think in the films dumbledore looks over his gasses and gave people'looks' Too often. Anyway i think all the actors are goof espec alan rickman. But i really think dan was type cast. J.K wanted him as harry before he even did a screen test

Syren
luna, you've got really gd points! dan is getting a lot better, but dont most ppl with age and experience? i think the best actor for the character was alan rickman as snape, and zoe wannamaker as madam hooch, i thought she was excellent! unfortunately, i dont think hagrid was portrayed properly, for a start i never saw him as fat in my imagination, i figured he would be quite well toned, obviously tall, but definitely not fat coz he does a lot of outdoor things! and i think fred and george were perfect, but they could've been better lookin! aaah, oliver wood *swoon*

Luna150
soz i made a mistake i ment it ISN'T dans fault about the whole 'dont worry i will be' thing. I think all the emma watson haters 'there are so many' should all come here insead of making pnew threads which are closen

Syren
but why does everyone hate emma? i think she was really good as hermione, i related to her coz i was seen as a complete boffin when i was in school, itz difficult to be "cool" if your intelligence is high!! laughing
but maybe she was a little pompous, but i think that is because she knew she'd have a hard time of it, being clever and a "Mudblood" as Draco calls her. She just had good defences and used her intelligence to protect herslf, seeming a bit stuck up in doing so!!

Luna150
I think people dont like hermione because she is really clebver and most epople just think stupid boffins aint cool' So they hate her but of course they hate boffins which means there not the brightest bulb and hate emma ionstead because she is soo goood at being a clever boffin big grin

tomisfit
i think da people in da school 'hate' her sometimes b'cos when dey don't know somthin' she well kinda flunts it in der face a bit! confused
but don't get me wrong i like Hermonie n Emmma! stick out tongue

Candy
Emma steals the other ones the show and thats why evry1 hates her laughing laughing laughing not was was a joke. i think i like hermione as a char... shes funny rolling on floor laughing

tomisfit
^ i didn't understand a word of dat!

Candy
i said: Emmas steals everyone the show, thats why everone hates her. but that was a joke.i think i like hermione as a chracter, shes funny

Julie
like hermoine...adn don't know all that much about Emma....so have to say I like her too:-)

Luna150
i like emma i think dan is a prat. i mean a rubbish actor. But seriuosly. No one can say he was rubbish because he was young. Have u seen love actualy? The little boy in that who play sam is younger then dan and he is brilliant so dan basicly cant use his age as an excuse

azyne
Yeah Dan could do a lot better. Actually I think he did okay in the first---everyone did. COME ON, THEY JUST STARTED! Tom Felton was brilliant from the beginning, and Emma and Rupert were pretty okay too. But in the second, I really expected them to get better, and they did...too much. Everyone overacted! (That's one thing I hate, which is why I hate Hilary Duff, she overacts evvvverything) I think even though Emma still overacted in the third film (from the pictures), I think she's getting better because she's stressing the right things.

Anyhoo.

Luna150
Dan was so bad in the 1st film i was really angry because i thought it was going to be good

punkyhermy
DAN is good.but not excellent.there is always room for improvement though.
RUPERT is better than Dan but yes,he does make ron look like a miserable,clumsy kid.otherwise brilliant
EMMA is pathetic.can anyone get any worse.she over acts all the parts!!!speaks like she's acting while acting,and has no naturality to the part at all.she raises her ebrows wayy too much.opens her mouth as toscream out loud but ends up reciting lines.Plus SHE DOESN'T APREOVE OF HERM'S FASHION SENSE!!!

azyne
Neither do I...Herm's fashion sense must be ugly, since she's a nerd,.....

Phoenix
bumping...

punkyhermy
HERMIONE IN MY OPINION IS NOT A NERD!SHE IS AN EXTREMELY INTELLIGENT GIRL WHO HAS THE SENSE TO DRAW ATTENTION ONLY WHEN IT IS NEEDED!WHY THE H*** SHOULD SHE DRESS UP IN CLASS?!SHE IS THERE FOR STUDYING NOT FOR PUTTING ON A FASHION SHOW!!!!!

Kitoky
Calm down duude....no need to blow a casket

Binx

Phoenix
I would like to point out that emma/rup/dan were very young when doing the first film, and it WAS their first film. Whereas Tom was 15 and has been acting for a very long time - I think one of his first films was either the Borrowers or Anna and The King, both done before he was 10

danis4ever
Hey you guys...
I discovered pictures
here's the website

http://groups.msn.com/TheQuadrupalThreat2/shoebox.msnw

There is a photo album there which is labeled Disney Awards.
I just want to have your opinions on emma's clothes...
And the way she stood beside Tom, they look like a couple aren't they? Thre are more pictures in there i hope you find interesting!

Phoenix
dunno if they're really a couple - the media might just be making them look like that for some stories

raven guardia
okay...since it seems my thread call anti-emma has been closed I will state my opinion here!!!!!! and for all of you this is why I dis- like her so much.

1) she said in an interview that she hates the part of hermione, and hopes that she gets writing out.

2) if she had to kiss dan (harry) or rupert (ron) she would quit, but in all the pictures I seen she was hanging all over dan, rupert. putting her hands on there knees. putting her arm around them, now if she does not like them that way, and if she feels they dont stand a chance why flirt with them and let them think they have a chance when they dont.

3) she is only 13 and she dresses really trashy....she looks like a Brittney spears wanna be.

4) she well get very mad if you say her name wrong, and tell you about it.

5)shes an oxymoron, meaning she is always contradicting her self by saying things like (on the one part harry potter of the trails on the dvd) she says it so much fun being hermione......but then in interviews she says i hate being hermione.

6) she did not even read the hp books her dad read them for her!!!

and there are many more reasons but I will stop here.....but if you need more reasons check out this web page http://nsp.deep-ice.com/ and if you can't find it right a way look for notsoperfect (on the same web page) well okay

danis4ever
But looks like it right?! They really are looking like a couple!

Candy
oh my god, that anti.emma site is laughable laughing

danis4ever
Yes... i agree completely! It really gave me quite a laugh!

But honestly, at first, i thought all people love her! big grin big grin

Candy
i thought it too, that emma-E.T. thing laughing
yeah, tom 'n' emma look like a couple laughing

danis4ever
Well, i had to admit, she doesn't dress nicely!

I thought actresses should dress beautifully because often, teenagers follows their style.

I don't like her taste! big grin big grin big grin

Rachel Riddle
ok, i'll give my opinionas well:

dan: i really don't like him as an actor! in the first film he was horrible and the second one, was not that good either, but i have to admit there an improvement. he makes scenes like harry wants to be a hero (l. malfoy: we can just hope potter will alway there to save the day
don't worry, i will be) i know, it is the script, but he said it so...so...erm...yeah, like he wants to be a hero soo badly.
rupert: i think he is a good actor, but i have to say, like many before me, that he turns ron too much into neville and ron, althopgh not the hero ike harry..., isn't that clumsy.
emma: i think emma is great! i like her a lot, because she is kind of my vision of hermione. i have to admit, that she overpronounced some words, but i think she act hermione really good!
i didn't know, if thats true what you say about emma. there are so many rumours about every actor and i think i could find so much crab about every actor in hp or ohter movies. ok, she dresses too much like a **** for my taste ass well, but if she likes it... you don't have to wear it
tom: tom is my favourite, with emma, he acts REALLY good, but he made movies before so it is no surprise.
i think he impersonate draco great.

Candy
yeah, maybe the dressing's not the best, but that says nozthing how she is, and sometimes she wears good things. i dont thing that her father reads to her, i think he read tro her when she was little, and so she meant it!

raven guardia
well actually in an interview she said that her father read to her. this was on time for kids interviews

Have you read each Harry Potter book? How many times? Which is your favorite and why?
Yes, I have read them all. My dad actually read them to me..

and if none of you belive me just go to http://nsp deep-ice.com/ then go to notsoperfect, then look at the interviews part....its all there.

and another thing...I know tons of people have said that she dresses trashy and, what gets me is she is 13..only 13 and she dresses like a britteny spears/ barbie wann be, I'm 16 and I dont dress as sluty and trashy as her...she is sooo fake!!!!

azyne
THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME THE BEST LAUGH I'VE HAD IN A VERY LONG TIME.

Your website is...just...too funny to put into words rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

Okay, I'm going to make you look really stupid, so get ready (my comments are underlined):

THAT IS ONE FUNNY WEBSITE. YOU LOVE HER!!!! Admit it already. YOU MADE GRAPHICS OF HER. YOU MADE COLLAGES OF HER. YOU MADE A WEBSITE FOR HER. YOU LOVE HER, YOU ADMIRE HER, HER AND HER BEAUTY, SO JUST ADMIT IT!!! I loved your website, it's just drop-dead hilarious!!! You made descriptions of her clothes, you even said good things about her...I BET YOU GO TO YOUR WEBSITE TO STARE AT HER PICTURE. Man, you crack me up. Sure, she's not the best actress, but yeah, she's a kid. So you ask, if she's a kid, why does she dress like a ****? SHE DOESN'T. EVERY 13-YEAR-OLD I KNOW DRESSES LIKE THAT. Maybe you live in an old-fashioned family or something, but you need to modernize your closet just a bit!!

I think your so funny, that you convert your jealousy into hate, just to make yourself feel better. PATHETIC. *spits* It's people like you who take people like Emma and make them into bad figures, meanwhile YOU'RE the one who should shape up.

Binx
Actually, Dan's first movie was Tailor of Panama. I never saw it, so I don't know if it was a prominent role or not.

As for the Disney pics, there's a head-to-toe picture that's not on the site of Emma and Tom that shows her shoes, which I'm not feeling, but otherwise, her outfit is okay.

She does not dress like a ****. I've seen kids younger than her dress skankier.

So what if her Dad read the books to her. She was eight years old when the first book came out. It's not like she's twenty and her Dad's reading to her.

Azyne, chill just a little bit. Be like this cool, not like this mad. You got you're point across, but could have went without the spitting.

Lily Evans
Ok I agree with azyne about what she said yiou have never met her have you? And OMG ppl can wear whatever you what and does not mean you are not a **** gezzzz any way they are young yes there acting is all that great i have better freshmen in my drama class.... but at least they try and they will get better

and if your anti-emma forum was stopped then don't go to someone else's and complain there. god you have a website right? Do it there.
god when you do that you sound like a over reacting B****. sorry but true.

Phoenix
In films nowadays, acting simply DOES NOT MATTER! I'm sorry to put it so bluntly, but it's true. She looks right for Hermione, so she got the part, acting does not come into it.

raven guardia
PEOPLE FOR THE LAST DAMN TIME THAT IS NOT MY WEBSITE I FOUND BY LOOKING ON THE NET....AND ALL OF YOU ALWAYS COMPLAIN WHEN I START MY OPION ON ANTI-EMMA, AND SAY HOW I SHOULD NOT, DO IT BECAUSE IT IS MEAN....THEN U ALL CRY TO PHOENIX LIKE LITTLE CRY BABIES TELL SHE CLOSES IT, THEN I COME HERE TO THE OFFICAL THREAD WHERE YOU ALL TELL ME TO COME....THEN WHEN I DO SAY WHAT I FEEL YOU ALL COMPLAIN AGAIN....SO MAKE UP YOUR MIND!!! GOD!!!!!

Hi! How are you raven gaurdia? Been good lately I would hope?

LegolasIsMyMan
Earlier in this thread you guys mentioned something about the movie " Thunder Pants." I thought you guys might like to see this really adorable picture of Rupert....
http://www.rupertgrint.org/thunderpants/premiere/premiere08.jpg

Oh, he does look kinda cute in that picture....weirdblink I always thought of him as really, really, like totally ugly....and I especially like his micraphone accesorywink

LegolasIsMyMan
lol, he does know how to accesorize......

raven guardia
oh, he looks sweet.....is harry potter his first acting job??? if so he does really good

starseeker
you're soo right pheonix! especially when doing a film about a story where the characters have already been described. it's hard to find a talented actor that looks the part. for harry potter, it's just a bonus if you can actstick out tongue

Phoenix
yes, I think it was. He'd only done school plays and the like before hand

danis4ever
well, i think that all of you must cut out arguing... i mean it'll just come out in a bigger mess and all of you will end up arguing and no ending song...

If she wants to blurt out his/her opinion about somebody just let her/his be, anyway, it's personal opinion right?!

Sorry for being know-it-all!

Binx
danis4ever is right. Everyone has an opinion and not everyone has to agree. Just tolerate.

Anyway, this is Dan's filmography:

FILM:

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (2005)
- Harry Potter

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (2004)
- Harry Potter

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (2002)
- Harry Potter

Harry Potter: Witchcraft Repackaged (2001) (TV) - Harry Potter
-religious documentary

Harry Potter and the Sorceror's Stone (2001) - Harry Potter

Comic Relief: Say Pants to Poverty (2001)(TV) - Himself

Comic Relief Short Pants (2001)(TV) - Himself

The Tailor of Panama (2001) - Mark Pendel

David Copperfield (1999) (TV) - (young) David Copperfield

THEATER:

"The Play What I Wrote" (November 24, 2002) Stage Guest Appearance
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

So, I was wrong. His first acting job was David Copperfield and not Tailor of Panama.

Binx
I just found out something spiffy that Dan did. He made a request to his fans to send presents to the Demelza House, a children's hospice, instead of to him. I don't know if he delievered the presents himself or if he had someone do it, but either way, he's a great guy for doing it. I would put up the link except I'm not well known enough to do so. It's in the Online Sun if you want to check it out.

FallenForever
that's cool of him

BellaButterfly
AWWWWW ...now thats sweet.......I wonder if I would do that....hmph

Rachel Riddle
ok, i gotta admit that was really cool of him, although i don't like him that much... wink

raven guardia
I love dan, he seems so sweet......I also think rupert is cool ....its just emma I dont care for, but every body has diffrent opinions. smile

Linkalicious
I'm ok with the whole cast of Harry Potter because i can't think of anyone else to play the parts. In my mind Emma, Rupert, and Dan are pretty much how i imagined Hermy, Ron, and Harry to look so that's good enough for me. The only thing i have to post about is how everyone is taking pop shots at Raven Guardia for voicing her opinion. These are forums and everyone is entitled to their own opinion, i just think it's childish to go verbally attacking someone whose opinion is different than their own. I don't concern myself with Emma Watsons personal life, so i don't care how fake she is (or is said to be). Kudos to Raven for having the cojones to state her opinion even if a lot of people don't agree with her. And u Raven hater....BACK OFF!!!

raven guardia
lol, thanks linkalicious...... smile

Kind of arrogant, though... assuming he's going to get presents? stick out tongue

BellaButterfly

raven guardia
what do you mean assuming?......it was proably a project he had going for around the holidays (for the needy children)....and besides its the thought that counts, I actually think he did it out of the kindess of his heart. smile

*Danii*
Yeah. yes

Linkalicious
Yeah!

Sorry, sorry. I wasn't serious.roll eyes (sarcastic)

tom lvr
Did Tom and Emma ever go out?

daeri
I don't know.. I have a picture of them..

BellaButterfly
omg i luv her hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so doing it like that for school tmrw!

I wonder if she used a diffuser?

I love her hair too!! Tom looks messed up, though.big grin I'v never seen that picture!!

eezy45
Oh, no!
Those were the Disney Awards.... They didn't go out, as well as Dan or Rupert didn't...
There are so many rumours, I am happy they all say it isn't true... wink

daeri
I didn't know if they went out, I just had the picture stick out tongue

eezy45
hmmm... wink

Linkalicious
hold on....what was i agreeing about?!

*Danii*
Thats wierd, cos I heard they did blink
But it was prolly a rumour.

Yeah and what is with tom's hair in that pic!?!
I think it looks best when its spikey cool

*Danii*
That Dan said to give his presents to a childrens hospice wasn't arrogant like assuming he'd got pressies.
But *- - -* wasn't serious. big grin

Linkalicious
Ohhhhh...well then. YEAH!!

*Danii*
yes I think it was pretty cool of him really.

squeaky
As someone who acts for a living, I have to say that guys aren't being very good critics. Here's why:

You say that certain actors are rubbish and etc..but don't give very good reasons why, other than to say "they are".

Acting is a difficult skill and process. If it were so easy, EVERYONE would do it. Loads of people try but not all succeed. I think for a such yound people with little to no experience that they did a great job. It's alot of pressure to portray such beloved and famous characters like these 3. People except perfection, but that isn't possible. Acting is protraying the character through yourself the way YOU see it. There's always going to be a bit of emma and dan in Harry and Hermione. They may not see the characters the same way you do.

But they were fortunate enough to get choosen for the roles, and have the power to shape the characters with what little artistic freedom they have. Acting is about making choices, and in a film that is based on a book, you can't make too many other than presentation, tone (sometimes....other times it's written already), conviction.

I think that many of you aren't educated enough in this area to be making such bold statements. That's why there are professional critics out there, who are knowlegable of the process and trials of being an actor and presenting good work.

Your opinions are welcome and should be shared, but they should have more depth than "they aren't good", "they over act". That doesn't mean anything.

If you made something and someone said it was "not good". How would that make you feel? Wouldn't you want to know what they meant by that and what specifically was not good and how you could change it to make it better? Acting is making things too.

Rachel Riddle
well, you'll be right! we don't have so much expierience in critizise actors, but we just said our opinion! we don't know about it and we really don't say "my opinion is the right opinon" or something like that! we don't wanna insult people, ...we just wanna say our opinion about them...

that acting is difficult and we couldn't do it better, well i think that's pretty clear! wink

Trickster
I wanna act in one of the films. Lol, I had the chance of auditioning but i turned it down. I am a fool

*Danii*
There are NEVER any auditions where I live, even though its in Britain sad

Me too, but Im in the US.

tom lvr
ok thats good they didn't go out.... tom should not wear his hair like that tho.

LegolasIsMyMan
I like it like that though!
lol

StrgzrCndyPixie
wats so wrong with them goin out i think it would b ok if they wanted too !!!!!!! and i dont like toms hair that colour its too fake when he finishes harry potter he should die it to a normal colour

PrefectRonnykin
They look so cute together they both really bother me so i have no objection to them dating may there love last 4 ever big grin smokin'

malfoyluva9
but they aren't going out, that was just a rumor! why would a sixteen year old go out with a 13year old

BellaButterfly
ewww

General_Kaiden
if they went out they'd probably break up soon (knowing people in that age), and their proffesional relationship would break down, and they'd both leave Harry Potter. So hope they're not foolish enough to go out.

BellaButterfly
eww why would they get together thats gross he is 3 yrs older than her and she's 13 !! eww!

General_Kaiden
when you grow up to be my age, 3 years isn't that much of a difference.

BellaButterfly
yah thats true ...but she's 13 he is 16 ...eww shes just a child ! hahaha i remember when i was 13 and I dated this 15 yr old guy who was a cutie and i kept wondering why he was with me ....later i found out that they dared him to get with an 8 th grader ! that bastard ......that is why i say that at that tender age girls shouldnt date boys more than a year older!

General_Kaiden
But then again, girls are always few levels more mature then guys. a 13 yr old girl with a 16 yr old guy is just about right in that respect. But then you got social standards which is different.

God damn social standards, always contradicting human nature.

BellaButterfly
i see your point lol!

yah god damn social standardslike i last time i met this total hottie at a frat party and he is 22 and i am 17 so I didnt get his number and after my friend was screaming at me for not getting his number she almost threw her cell phone at my face...but as i said i had a bad experience dating an older guy

General_Kaiden
I have bad experiences with dating in general. Longest relationship was 2 days, lol. How old are you now?

BellaButterfly
17 hehe!

Aww its k...when dating is going bad turn to your best girlfriend!

General_Kaiden
What does that mean?

by the way, I'm 19.

furious_socks
im 13 my boyfriend in 17 lol.... ahah i dont like him that much but his brother is in my class so yeh. i find it funny

Rachel Riddle
you don't like your boyfriend that much????

anyway, i think it would be a problem to date a guy who is 3 years older, when you're 13...
i dunno, i guess, it is right... when you're older it doesn't matter that much anymore, if there is a few years age difference.
between my grandparents are ten years!!
but i had a girl in my class, who dated a guy who was 7 years older... i thought THAT was much....

in the age between, erm,...lets say till 16 the guy shouldn't be more than 2 years older...

tom lvr
hey thanks for postin stuff guys, i really like tom and when i saw the picture of him with emma..... ya, by the way do u know if he is single?

malfoyluva9
i hope so

General_Kaiden
When you're in high school, two years is considered quite a bit. But seven years, jesus.

furious_socks
lol..... ahhah 2 years is NOTHING you dont understand that at this age ur suposed to do idiotic things
in my step bros school hes umm 15 and some of the girls in his year hav boyfriends around 22 u probly think thats unreasonable. tut tut

i dun lyk him coz a bit 2 spanish for me shifty
even though his italian
pfffft i am gonna go tell him i dun like him angel

Rachel Riddle
we're supposed to do idiotic things at this age? erm,...sry, but i think that is totally bullshit what you're talking here!... you justify idiotic things on your age when you KNOW that what you're doing is stupid???

2 years is nothin? well, thats your opinion....
i think for boyfriends, well i said till 16, more than 2 years huge.
i mean, there could be a couple which is going along fine, although there is an age difference, but in general....

Laviera_j
I am 17 and currently single. poor old me...

VanHRH
u know....now that i think about it..they wouldnt be bad together. as tom and emma...but theres this part of me that just cant see Hermione and Draco together......lol...i mean is that just me?

squeaky
I've always dated older men. Men my own age have always been waaaay too immature. We never see eye to eye.

I went out with a guy a year younger than me once, that could have wroked ok, but in the end, we had different values, and couldn't work it out.

But as far as dating older men, I think if the girl is mature enough adn has a realistic view on love and dating that things should be fine, but if she thinks that if he holds her hand they're getting married! Than she should find someone her own age.

I think it's purely situational and calls should be made on an indivigual basis.

squeaky
I think he might like her, he picks on her waaaay too much.

But I don't think she could ever forgive him for the horrible way he's been treating her the last 5 years.

Tom and Emma...I have no idea. I don't know what either of them are like off the set.

furious_socks
go squeakywink

raven guardia
yeah...same here. but I live like 5 hours away for New York city so I could always addition for Broadway!!!. and by the way squeaky, I dont think you should be so quick to judge I mean what is we just say are opinions, and I like the cast expect for Emma and Believe me I do have good reasons...(but I will not state them because last time I did it Caused a big fight on the thread.) but any way no matter what Dan and the cast do some one is always going to judge them whether it be bad or good....and to tell you the truth I think Dan is a very excellent actor, and really brings the role of harry to life. but basically what I'm trying to say is not matter what you do, people will always have opinions on the actors/ actresses and they will voice their opinions.....I understand you were only Voicing your opinion and that is fine, just realize that some one will always have some thing to say about some one whether it will be good or bad. and I do agree with you but I also wanted to let you see my point of view

smile Happy Dance smile

jack's dudess
*just randomly felt like asking this*

I heard a romour that dan and emma didn't want to do any more pot-head movies, is this true?

raven guardia
I have no idea, but if it is true and they were talking about HP movies. I will be very mad!......I dont think dan would say that, but maybe he did. and out of the both of them I would think emma would say it before dan. But I really hope it was just a rumour. Because I think they make the perfect harry and Hermione and. Rupert is an excellent ron.

Trickster
I am the monkey.. I can go anywhere! Inculding here.. and here... and here!

furious_socks
that was awfully random big grin

Trickster
Lol! It's Jack's' signiture. Its the rest of the song fdrom Weebl and Bob

PrefectRonnykin
isnt dan's mom the caster for hp?

Mr Parker
Emma is looking very pretty in that picture.

azyne
Well, as for me, I always thought that I'd want a guy who's a year older, or maybe the same age, but never more. It's a lot better: they can understand what you're going through, you know? So, yeah, in my opinion, a year or maybe nothing, is just perfect.

As for the immaturity factor, that's a good point, but it's not like all guys your age are immature. There's the occasional ripe one big grin (referring to boys as fruits is really fun! XD) like there's a guy who is a year older than me...well, less than a year, about 7 months...and he used to be immature, and I pretty much hated his guts, but now he's in gr. 9 (I'm in gr. 8) and he's a lot better....smile

I dunno but someone with the last name "Radcliff" is one of the producers or something, I'm pretty sure.

General_Kaiden
awww, poor you, let me give you a hug.

Wait a sec I'm single too.

*sniff* I think I need a hug.

raven guardia
yeah I think his dad is one of the head people.

b-ball_chick
no some1 said dat was not true, but neways i dunno he mite b, but im sure dat they suppert him.

namarie
damn it!

Trickster
Are most people here girls? I'm not. BTW, I think ALL your views(except Kaiden's stick out tongue) are sexist.

BellaButterfly
YOu guys there is nothing wrong with being single....only on valentines day.....but wooo being single rocks!!!

Especially when you go to partays!!!!

azyne
Hey, not me! "but it's not like all guys your age are immature. "

See...I'm fair... stick out tongue

StrgzrCndyPixie
yea girlz can b fair !!!!!! i am as long as you like your girl and she likes you age shouldnt matter neither should maturity as long as you make each other happy thats all that counts!!!!!!!!!!!

but all people have different views and thats fine they speak on things that they believe to be true which is a quality that many dont have they keep there opinions bottled up and agree with the crowd, its kool that all people arent sheep. who r we to judge what they should believe in let people b the way the wanto and except their views and move on life is to short to argue go with the flow and dont classify people as sexist before you get to know them.

smile smile big grin big grin smile smile

dan_rad_hottie
Hay ya all!
This if for all the obsesse DAN fans!
Express your self lol!
tell us all about dan and howmuch ya love him how hot he is.
Coz out of experiance i know its hard to find someone to talk to about him ya friends just tell ya to shut up or they hang up on ya! well thats what hapenz to me anywayz
DAN ALL DA WAYZ

(*MhwAZ*)
love ya dan!

bLooMiLiCioUs
Happy DanceHappy Dance
go dan go!!love

Phoenix
bumping...

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>