Training for Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
im training beginner or as many call it noobs (lol). if anyone needs help just post here about wc3. about strats, or just general help. smile

so far i trained 4 beginners. results
3-1. 3 became average 1 quit the gamesad smile

FLICKNAVY
I play multi alot...too much on blizzard west coast servers. I'm pretty good( I think) but I get screwed over with random/dumb teamates. Really frustrating. Like using Orc the most but I play random. I suck with human and decent with undead/elf. Found the best combination for going orc is war chieftan+grunts+shaman, you get bloodlust plus attack bonus from war chieftan. At lvl 2, get the shadow hunter for heals and your pretty unstoppable as long as you have some anti air/air to back you up.

Fire
still have to finish it damn exams got in the way

SaTsuJiN
kekeke.. any good NE strats? I r n33dinG t3h decent build order.
and word to all j00 pub biatches! : Stop dropping and/or quitting, its annoying as hell!

SaTsuJiN
Here are some pics from war3 big grin

I made this one just now

SaTsuJiN
this is a nice record

FLICKNAVY
yeah that is a nice record

BackFire
I don't see how you can train people in this game, it's easy to learn by yourself.

FLICKNAVY
Some people just really suck at the game

I'd never pay someone to train me to play a game though. What a waste of money laughing

SaTsuJiN
I guess he's talking about those few people whom even strategy guides cannot help?

official war3 strategy guide : www.battle.net/war3

they spoon feed you all the information, after that its all about timing and watching replays.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.