Need Help With SC II!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

total metalhead
ive been trying to beat extra arcade mode on Soul Calibur II on PS2 with every character, on hard mode, without dying once. ive done this with every character except for Raphael. i keep getting killed in his last fight against Nightmare.

i know its a long shot, but has anyone got any tips on this stage? or if you know any useful moves for Raphael that would be great too.

SaTsuJiN
keep jabbing nightmare, dont let him hit back. Grab often as you possibly can for some free damage. Keep close as you can for the entire fight. Be sure to parry alot and also

--> , B , B , B is your best friend

going to practice mode will also reveal some worthwhile combos with raph as well

total metalhead
cool thanx man.

im going to play rite now....

SaTsuJiN
popup moves and juggles are also invaluable for free hits, then follow up with a move that hits them while they're on the ground. then you can try grabbing again just as they get up and begin the standup animation -- then resume the cycle

no prob wink

total metalhead
YES!!! i finally beat that ugly bastard! thanx so much, i can finally sleep again!!! smile smile smile

SaTsuJiN
yay~ big grin big grin big grin

Anytime wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.