Clint Eastwood Vs Charles Bronson

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dario Argento
Who would win a duel between Clint Eastwood and Charles Bronson?

My vote goes to Clint Eastwood since he is my western hero and the fastest of course.

SilverFighter
This is a great Match up!!!!! thumb up

Is like Dirty Harry vs. Death Wish pretty cool!!! Now you can't say that Clint is the fastest gunfire because Charles was in "Once upon time in the West". Bronson was a quick gun fighter in that movie. I choose Bronson to win cuz he was good in the Dirty Dozen.

Dario Argento
I know; Once upon a time in the west is one of the best westerns ever, if not the best. I just think Clint Eastwood is cooler. He is so ****ing tough.

BarmyBrummie
Clint Eastwood cus he rules!!! cool

SilverFighter
Yeah Clint is tougher, but Bronson is meaner with his gun. So Clint is Kewl cuz of his Magnum thumb up

Dario Argento
I don't think Bronson is meaner. Bronson actually got shot in the beginning of once upon a time

SilverFighter
Yeah he did get shot but he shot the three guys dead. That was a cool scene! I like it when he said "Nope, you brought too many horses".

Dario Argento
It is a very very cool scene. Don't get me wrong, I love that scene.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.