new episode 3 clonetroopers(spoiler)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

super shadow GL
looks cool to me

LanceWindu
I like it.

I hope they helmets have two eye sockets in there...I never liked the single visor of the Clonetroopers.

super shadow GL
yeah i never liked nider.doesent the visor look like leias bounty viser in episode 6.

LanceWindu
Very slightly.

I also hope that this visor is actually hands free binoculars.

amity75
I like it. I wonder if they'll have OT blaster rifles.

LanceWindu
Nah, they will have different blasters.

I guarantee it.

VengeanceGOD
The visor is definitely not on all of the troopers. Just some of them. smile

cornponious
Boy you guys are slow. I saw that pic on supershadow dot com DAYS ago!

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

LanceWindu
We don't go to SuperShadow.Crap

cornponious
Yeah, dude, it was a joke.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

super shadow GL
we dont use stupid web sites we are real

Lucas Sucks!
If they have the two sockets than they wont be able to see because of the helmets and go crashing with everything near them... hahahahahaaha
as lucas explained why storm troopers always missed because of their helmet come on give me a break! you creat a mass produced army and youre going to give huge helmets to them that makes you miss the shots? laughing

Darth Jello
the real reason is that gene's, like film, deteriorate over time. in episode II the standard clone troopers are normal. By episode IV, they have the genetic purity of inbred texans. so imagine putting about 7 billion George W's in white armor and you will have an idea of why they miss. I maintain my opinion that the ARCs became the royal guard so not all clone's were affected.

LanceWindu
I would Love to see the ARC's make an appearance in Episode 3, and then once Palpatine is in the throne, have them become the Royal's, wow, that would kick ass.

VengeanceGOD
"we"? Mickey, is that you?

VengeanceGOD
*bump* so that I can find out if this guy really works for Super Shadow.

Mr.Deflok
Nah, this SS isn't a **** ******** ****** ****** ***** ****.

Darth Jello
Ha ha ha!

so are we running forum initiations now? GL, could you please provide a sample of blood, urine, and stool so we can confirm you identity while vengeance polishes the paddles for the ritual?

VengeanceGOD
Or you could just defecate on Jello's head. That'd work too. smile

Darth Jello
hey, what's your problem?

super shadow GL
yeah i aint no SS.*** worker man so lay off

VengeanceGOD
What? Hey, calm down. I was kidding. Don't take me seriously man, I'm joking 9 times out of 10.

Bicnarok
Looks crap in my opinion

Captain REX
And what would it look like if you made it?

I think it looks good. I'm pretty sure not all the clone troopers are going to have the visor. They just did that to piss us off. big grin

doctor yoda
My problem is YOU!!!

I'm just kidding!

Captain REX
He wasn't talking to you. What the f**k?

yerssot
in the meantime the pic from the insider are already posted in another thread

finti
well that uniform doesnt do wonders for the visual view for the trooper, the original trooper was way cooler. Even though this has a Stomtrooperish thing over it.

finti
what we might not get explained in EP III though is if the Stormtroopers are clones as well.

Darth Jello
listen to DVD commentaries finti, they are the clones only the officers, and possibly the scouts, pilots and royal guards (though I like to think they are the ARCs) are not clones.

finti
Want it confirmed through the movies not extra material

Darth Jello
well here's the real proof, it's a scan from the new insider I stole from idiotshadow

finti
real proof of what? it is about the look of the troopers and they actually doesnt look like the trooper in the beginning of the thread though.

I see where you going with this DJ, but even if it is another discussions there are so many flaws about Stormtroopers being clones.

(First of all the clone facilities would be main targets for the rebel alliance)
But we can discuss that in another thread.

Back to the proof thing, that aint form the movies though, it is just as if I quoted the official SW site about Stormtroopers

"Stormtrooper training stressed complete indoctrination in the tenets of the New Order, and individuals would obey their officers without question, without regard to the rights of others or even to their own safety.

Stormtroopers abandoned individuality in exchange for their loyalty. They are completely encased in a white armored spacesuit shell, and are armed with blaster pistols or blaster rifles. Their helmets contain comlinks for long-range communications. Officers were denoted with colored shoulder pauldrons. Specific environments called for specially trained and equipped stormtroopers, such as the snowtroopers that besieged the ice world of Hoth and the lightly-armored scout troopers that patrolled the forests of Endor."

But it is just extra info that is provided so it doesnt count

yerssot
yeah, there is no proof they will become stormtroopers, though I think the chances are ok-ish for that

Darth Jello
well, then either humans outnumber aliens by a factor of one million, or the empire uses battledroids cause I don't see how order can be maintained on literally millions of worlds with a naturally human infintry

Darth Jello
oh, and as a sidenote, Lucasfilm has officially confirmed the name and existance of General Grievous who will apparently be the main villain in republic commando. Isn't that cool?

Drac39
Maybe the clones will somehow be destroyed during the purge of the jedi,and they will train stormtroopers,some will be clones,and some will be trained

yerssot
yeah, it's a chance but you can't see it as the one and only truth

finti
not so , Look at Germany through WW2 they was outnumbereed big time, even so they occupied most of Europe Easily

VengeanceGOD
Yes, but Stormtroopers didn't just occupy Europe. They occupied an entire GALAXY. There were garrisons on thousands of worlds. In order to have that many troopers, humans had to outnumbers aliens by a LOT.

finti
Dont have to outnumber them at all. Just being superior in the weapon department.
The outcome of the clone war might give us the clues to how they controlled the galaxies.

To me it looks like the separatists are mostly alien worlds, well the clone war will drain their resources and leave them beat and war thorn.
The entire galaxy probably are war thorn so this may make it easier to accept a military force to restore order (in comes the empire). Way to late will they understand the real consequence of such an action, but not only to late to understand, to weak to protest too. Only a few cell scattered around fight back, not really too well organized to be an immediate threat to the Empire

The galaxy seem to have been too dependent on the Jedi`s to sort out the occurring disputes that pooped up from time to time, without the Jedis the protection are gone.
The thing that happens in the OT is that more system rally to the rebel alliance cause though so the resistance is growing

GABRIEL05
what do you mean by deteriorate over time?

Darth Jello
the original host is dead, when you make a copy of a copy of a copy, the quality deteriorates. I've also recently noticed that apart from the specialized units and the ARCs, the regular clones aren't that much smarter than their bros the stormtroopers

Darth Jello
oh and thousands vengeance? it's a galaxy. even within the republic their should be at least several tens of millions of inhabited worlds.

RobBo
In all the official background material that was published for Episodes 4,5 and 6, it is made perfectly clear that stormtroopers are clones.

yerssot
from all the background material that was published NOTHING is official, please read the sticky in this forum about using EU and such in a discussion

eleveninches
What would happen if the 2nd generation of clonetroopers (that became stormtroopers) were actually cloned from Anakin, rather than Jango?
Would they have force powers?

RobBo
I'm not talking EU, I'm talking about George Lucas standing on a Death Star sound stage in 1977 telling anyone who would listen that the "guys in the white suits" (stormtroopers) are clones.

RobBo
The question here would be...can you clone a medichlorian?

yerssot
and you heard this were?

and no, you can't clone a midichlorian, otherwise the sith would have done it thousands of times to create a sith-army with nothing but forceusers

RobBo
1) I heard it from the man himself. Shepperton as I recall.

2) I didn't think you could.

yerssot
that's nice robbo

RobBo
That's right yerssot. (It's RobBo by the way.....facts are important ya?)

Darth Jello
everyone has midichlorians and a connection to the force. your potential force sensitivity is related to the density and amount of Midichlorians i your blood. my theory is that midichlorians are just a force sensitive, activated form of mitochondria, and that the midichlorian content of Jedi blood is simply the ratio of active mitochondria (midichlorians) to normal mitochondria. everyone has some mitichlorians as yoda says "life creates the force". to conclude my theory, you can clone anyone you want. but you can never predict how many mitochondria will become active midichlorians.

as for the, uh, stupification of stormtroopers. the reason that jango was kept on kamino was to provide genetic samples constantly. this means that kaminoans don't have the technology to preserve DNA completely. by the time of episode IV, the storm troopers are complete halfwits due to either being cloned from decaying DNA or being cloned from someone else. Both of these theories hold a flaw, on the one hand, stormtroopers share jango's habit of hitting his head, on the other hand, regular clone troopers (not ARCs) seemed pretty stupid to begin with.

yerssot
lama su never said they kept him for genetic samples; they kept him for "savekeeping" wink

RobBo
GL was laughing at us when he said this................reverse engineering I think!

finti
Ive seen a lot of background material, never heard that it was pefrectly cleared that Stormtroopers were clones

Stormtroopers abandoned individualityin exchange for their loyalty this is from the official site, it shouldnt be taken for gospel, but as unofficial background material. Even so that line suggest that the Stormtroopers wasnt clones. The rumors about the EpIII kind of says the opposite though. Maybe we will know the facts through the movies

But for the sake of argument, a logical approach by the rebels would be continuisly sabotage attemtps on the cloneing facilities, not once in the OT is it even mentioned about such actions

yerssot
if they were indeed clones already in OT; it would have been nice if he got actors with the same height and the same voices laughing out loud

finti
ST 1* i heard that Darthie is the vasser of a rebel scum*
ST2 *Father, ST1, father, damn what cocoon did you hatch from*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.