Yuuzang Vong

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UnknownBountyHunter
I don't know if it's been published yet, but does the galaxy survive these humanoids?

Master Kadub
The Yuuzhan Vong invasion is a still ongoing story.....

I would tell you more, but it would be considered spoiler material...

I will give somebody else a chance to respond first...

Ushgarak
My guess will be that the Galaxy WILL survive...

LanceWindu
Yeah because it wouldn't be the SW universe if there is nothing to do with the Jedi

JediOasis
Yeah, the good guys will win or otherwise everything thats going on in the films would be kind of pointless if the universe ended 50 or so years later. From what we know of future books, Luke gets more hands on, which means the Jedi will start to kick some serious butt.

Captain REX
Can't wait to read that.

Julie
Don't you worry ..... the good guys'll win in the end. Now how many of them will survive to see a better time...that's a different matter.

Master Kadub
I personally think that enough Jedi have died already......

Take into consideration they've been fighting the Vong for 2 or 3 years now.....
And before then, the Jedi had a different perspective on the universe and the way things work....
Add to that, they were almost all but wiped from the galaxy....
The Jedi's view and approach, whether through conflict or contemplation should've resolved this war long ago....

I think the authors didn't want the general public to feel the Jedi were invincible, when I believe they could've resolved much within the first year of the war....

Author's point made*
The Jedi should wipe out the Vong in the final two books

Julie
I hope so.

I hope no more major characters die!!!!!!! That would be so sad sad

Master Kadub
I don't forsee any other major characters dieing off,
I think the author's have caught the fans eye....
Now, they will probably pay more attention to creativity and storyline...

LanceWindu
Who else thinks that the Vong are eventually going to kill off their leaders and stay in the galaxy and live side by side with the New Republic?

Julie
Hmmmm....I'm not sure, but I doubt it. I like the theory though.

LanceWindu
Yeah, I wish that it would happen but most likely it isn't going to happen. I wish that we could see into the Yuuzhan Vong galaxy and see exactly where they came from.

Julie
maybe there's more to Lance's theory than we realize.... Dark Journey hinted that some Vong were dabbling in heresy. One priest began to equate Jaina Solo with Yun Harlaa, the godess of trickery and deception.

LanceWindu
Let's just hope it ends up the way I want it to. Otherwise the galaxy will be taken completely over by the Vong and no more SW books after NJO.

Julie
Oh. So how DO you want it to end? I'm just curious.....give me an example ending wink ......perhaps"they lived happily ever after?????"
unlikely........again the excruciating wait to read more.......

LanceWindu
The Vong turn on their leaders and join the New Republic and start to rebuild the galaxy after destroying it.

Julie
Like I said b/f it's possible you're not that far from the truth considering some interesting dev in DJ

LanceWindu
That would be so cool if I am close, cause that would be the best guess I have ever had in the NJO series.

Julie
What other guesses have you made?????

LanceWindu
That after Anakin died they would take a skin or blood sample and clone him so he could finish the fight with the Vong.

Julie
hmmm....a little strange, but hey it is sci fi.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.