Jedi Power Battles

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ToMacco
Hey, what's up everyone? No time to talk today, I've got stuff to do. Just wanted to pop in and say hi.

And, does anyone know if Star Wars Episode I: JEDI POWER BATTLES for playstation. . . can two people play at once?

I want a fun simultanious game. Is that what this is? Two jedi whop ass, or do you take turns playing? If anyone knows please post the answer.

Thanks!
ToMacco smile

ToMacco
Come on. Nobody has played this?

No one knows if it's simultanious or if it is take turns?

LanceWindu
If you would wait more than ten minutes next time maybe you'll get an answer, also I believe the mods need to move this thread to the EU section.

Ratcat
I would agree with that statement.

LanceWindu
Glad to help out

Ushgarak
Ok, To...

1. Yes, two people can play at once

2. That's pretty fun...

3... but overall, the game is rubbish. It starts cool and gets worse with lots of pointless jumping that makes it too much of a chore to play through. And the twenty-foot sabre power up is freaky!

Give me an infinite lives cheat and I'll hapily play through it with anyone. I'll take Qui-Gon.

Captain REX
My friend did something funny in Multiplayer once.

My friend Colin was a battle droid and his friend Glen was one of the Jedi. Glen sliced Colin in half. Colin came back with another life, only one thing: he was still cut in half. He could only kick and Glen couldn't hit him! Sounds cool.

I want to play multiplayer in Obi-Wan for X-Box. It'd be cool if they released it for Gamecube. Then I could play it. big grin

And in my opinion, Gamecube is better than X-Box.

LanceWindu
X-Box sux, Gamecube only has games for little kids. So Playstation 2 is the best overall

mah
how constructive and original.

x-box doesn't suck, halo is a SUPERb game.

gamecube does not have games only for kids (res.evil, perfect dark, turok, sportsgames (all EA, tony hawk++) and of course nintendo games like mario and zelda

ps2 is also good, what I want to say is that all have good sides (and bad), but people who have different favourite types of games can choose different consoles. don't come here with that fantalk-crap, 'this sucks and that rules'. that's just pathetic.

ToMacco
Nintendo 64 was basically for kids. They made 4 or 5 good games for it. The Zelda's were good, Conckers Bad Fur Day was good, and Griffey Baseball.

They rest of the games were like Pokemon and Mario Paint. They were just stupid.

mah
I don't know if I can take that seriously, cause Mario Paint was for the SNES.

ToMacco
Oh, for God's sake. roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) You know what I mean. Mario Paint was just an example

mah
but thus a a bad example, for your critic was indeed pointed at the N64 smile
anyways, I like Mario.
*It's a-me, Mario!'

ToMacco
All three Super Mario Brothers for the original Nintendo were good.

I think the ending for Super Mario Bros. 2 is the best ending ever. It was WAY ahead of its time.

mah
yeah
super mario 64 was also supreme don't you think?

ToMacco
Never played it. Should I?

mah
let me see.....it was voted for the best game of all time when it arrived...I think you should, yeah.
the graphics might be a bit outdated now, but it set the standard for all 3D games that followed. Timeless.

ToMacco
*leaves for Funcoland*

Captain REX
The only game for Gamecube that's going to be violent so far is Turok Evolution. Bloody, bloody, BLOODY!

Julie
I don't have a gamecube sad what'll I do?....ahhhh....I guess I'll just have to stick to my x box

mah
julie:
just some questions I'd like to know:
how do you like your x-box?
what do you think about the controller?

Captain REX
The controller's huge! eek!

ToMacco
laughing out loud laughing out loud

There is so much sexual inuendo in the past three posts! rolling on floor laughing

mah
pervert! big grin

ToMacco
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Julie
*Hits Tomacco*

*Turns to Mah*

I think x box is awesome, but I really don't have much to compare it to. Halo is a great game. The little bad guys have foul mouths!
Max Payne is also cool, but I've only watched it played.

Captain REX
*Julie turns on Halo. She shoots a guy. B**** the guy calls back*

I've been hearing that Halo and Obi-Wan are cool game for X-Box. They'll all come out on Computer though.

Julie
hmmm I didn't know that, but Hey, I'm not complaining.....the more sys they're offered on....the more people get to enjoy some quality games smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.