Anything...ANYTHING you want to discuss about Final fantasy or Kingdom Hearts etc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King of ff
One-Winged Angel,
Spirraling towards the Sinister Shadows,
Blazing Stare Aflame.

Wanna know or just discuss anything about Final fantasy or Kingdom Hearts and stuff like that, then i'm your man.

King of ff
Howdy and welcome to my brand new thread.

Dont Mind my spelling. I type fast so i dont correct the spelling check.
Anyways...im open to discussing ff an KH. If you want help, Knowledge or just a good talk, then i'm here. goodie. see ya

JKozzy
Have you bought FF: Chrystal Chronicles yet? smile

TrAnCeDuO
my friend has...hes says its ok...im gonna check it out tomorrow...

SaTsuJiN
can I say how disappointing squaresofts character designs have become? lol

I would rather see something completely fresh from them rather than a part 2 or a XIIIVIXMCVD : International edition

JKozzy
The character design actually looks pretty cool for FFCC, it looks like FFXI which I don't think I'm going to play due to money constraints, so it's cool. The bosses look neat as well, I don't see any character design similarities, say, between FFVII and FFVIII, and neither of those match FFCC.

And Sat, what number translates from XIIIVIXMCVD? stick out tongue

SaTsuJiN
lol... probably some 10 hundred thousand lol, after the 13 I just started mashing the keyboard after thinking how many final fantasies there are.

sith_darth_jay
FF MMDLCCIXIIIXMMMNDDD "the return of sephirot"

by that time they'll recycle their characters yes

Linkalicious
i'm going to get CC today, but after checking a few sites. Those characters look like little . Cloud and Squall were 100% ass kickers, and now we're stuck with Nintendo-ized fruits. oh well, i hope the game is better than the pictures depict.

JKozzy
laughing

sith_darth_jay
no matter what, it's still nintendo, and i'm pretty sure they wanted it to look that way cuz of the rating.

it's better for them if is rated "cartoon like violence" instead of "reality like violence"

VengeanceGOD
So you've proved yourself to be a homophobe and an idiot (although the two usually go hand in hand anyway) in one post! Congratulations!

TrAnCeDuO
yeah really i mean i dont really see what the big deal is about characters like that...i mean so what if they look like bishounens,have long hair,and odd stances(by this im referring to cronos from bloody roar and voldo from soul calibur two)also...there are like millions of people who watch wrestling and play the videogames but you dont anyone labeling them gay now do you?

King of ff
Ohhh...hiya.

I wont buy the game cause I dont wanna pay for a gamecube. Besides...it looks a little childish, but of course that can be funny too sometimessmile i mean...relaxing a little insted of playing the hard games.

Lord Ryugen
I might buy a Gamecube just to play CC but my heart will always belong to FFVII followed closley by VI and VIII. Long live Sephiroth.

P.S TrAnCeDuO hate to say this because I love wrestling but watching sweaty half naked men hug each other does seem kind of gay, but who cares if you like it watch it, if Voldo's your favorite charactor keep him if Cronos is cool who cares about his hair style and stance freedom of choice rocks!

JKozzy
I got a Gamecube with one of the primary reasons being FF:CC and the vast library of games Nintendo's got stacked up. yes

TrAnCeDuO
btw voldo isnt my favorite character but crono is....(i just think that everyone bashes them cuz they look different...)

Linkalicious
i just got crystal chronicles...and yes it's childish....but it also kicks ass. i highly recommend it to anyone that has gamecube.

TrAnCeDuO
exactly how is it childish?by appearance or by action/personality

SaTsuJiN
LOL! dear god, dont even encourage them, you might have started a new franchise.. laughing out loud

crystal chronicles just looks so pure and fun. I'll probably get it eventually when the price drops

Linkalicious
by appearance. None of your characters look bad ass like Cloud or Squall. They just look like little kids, something you'd kinda expect from a Zelda type game. But that's not to take away from the great graphics, gameplay, and storyline. I just wish i could customize his appearance a lot more so he didn't look like a wussy

TrAnCeDuO
pfft who cares!?just becuz they aernt lugging around a huge sword doesnt mean that they are a bunch of pansies...i bet they could easily kick clouds ass...

venomfan
er this is off topic but......XION was the coolest from BR, only the gamecube version tho when i got it for PS2 he sounded like a goon

wait Shen Long was the coolest human, XION was the second coolest and as the UN-BORN was ****** rad, he could work that Pheonix guy

TrAnCeDuO
im sorry but....no....xion is just a weakass ripoff of sephiroth....if it werent for his bull crap legs and his bullcrap looks he wouldnt be so popular at tournaments...in my opinion yugo can waste that fool anyday!

venomfan
pfffffft are you kidding me? anyone with white hair is a rip off of Sephiroth, so what doesnt that make yugo a fake RYU, JIN, or Akira?
Sephiroth looks nothing like Xion and yugo is a goofy mut. of all the basic Xenomorphs GADO is the only badass the dudes 48 or 50 and still dominates. and as far as him being "cheap" he is no less unfair then Jenny, Cronus, Chimara, or that mole guy.

I said that the reason he rocked was mostly becuase of his transformation and thats hell of a lot more original than a werewolf.

AND the only characters i even use are Shen Long and Stun

TrAnCeDuO
oooooh wow...xion is some stupid demon thingy...how original..there are probably millions of undead creatures who transform into the undead so xion isnt really "original"now is he?as far as jenny,cronos,uranus,or bakuryu go none of those guys are cheap cuz you actually have to put some effort into mastering those characters....except with xion...all you have to do is kick and youll win the round like a jackass...

as for me my top three are
1: yugo
2: cronos
3:bakuryu

TrAnCeDuO
and i think its best if we continue this on another thread or pm...

Lionheart
yeah i wonder if they will ever go back to making teh main characters like squall and cloud you know loners and pure attitudes that was what kept me playing teh long games like 7 and 8 to see what they would do next.

carlye
yea, this thread is goin no where!

King of ff
SS is right.
Will you all please start discussin something else than ff cc... that would be nice

the legac
how 'bout we start with Kingdom hearts now. have you guys watched the three trailers for kingdom hearts 2. in just the normal trailer, there's a guy with red hair, and a guy with red bandages. and many people say that Ansem is returning in this game. also people are having conflict between who ansem really is or will be if he's in this game.

the legac
personally, i think that ansem is the guy in red bandages, because the guy with red hair looks really young. now the darkness already made Ansem younger and more powerful, so i doubt that he can get any younger (younger looking i mean). and besides, to keep on living, Ansem would've had to teleport away at the last minute using all his power (or what was left of it anyway) so he'd probably be all wounded. that's why i think its the guy in red bandages. smokin'

King of ff

the legac
so ur saying that this guy is coming from the realm of Kingdom Hearts itself. Or that he is a part of Kingdom Hearts. wow, imagine the power he'd hold. power of darkness because in the ansem report number something or other, it says that all hearts are born of darkness, and all hearts will return to darkness. maybe, if Sora defeats this guy, then all hearts would be born of light and return to light or something. Imagine that. although it is just a rumour from your friend so how reliable it is, i don't know.

King of ff
Hey...not just a friend... it was from squaresoft/squareenix (still like calling them squaresoft) although I dont know if that is 100% true... cause they are still working a little on the KH2 english version

Oh and by the way...I think your theori is very, VERY cool...you might just be right, you know...finally I can speak with someone who share's my oppinions and theori's... thank you, lol

the legac
i think i'm the one who should be saying thank you for the nice comments lol. Anyways, what do u think would happen if all hearts were born of light instead of darkness? because i really have no idea. and one more thing. if all hearts were born from Kingdom Hearts, then why do the Heartless come from the same place?

King of ff
You do have a point. It is indeed strange... all of these wierd things happening, and all this light/darkness heart things...

Oh by the way... When you get KH 2 (I know that you want it) dont get suprised if some of the things i've said is wrong... What I mean is, dont get disapointed, cause as I said before; none of the things i've said is 100% sure. But I am quite sure of the most of these things. Square enjoy's making a big ? out of what they say sometimes (maybe only the one's I know, like's doing that). You see... They like telling, more and more, itsy bitsy pieces, so that you dont already know the whole thing.

the legac
yeah, i kinda figured that. i'm not really gonna be disapointed because i know that all these are just theory's, and besides, what about the whole story plot, no ones really given it away yet so, i think that i'm really gonna enjoy this game anyway. and if i have a picture of it in my head, like what it's going to turn out to be, well, even if it's different, the game is still a great game. know what i'm saying?

the legac
so don't worry about it.

King of ff
I do have something's that I dont think i'm alowed to tell.
It's a pain in the but knowing something that you can not tell, and what's even worse...is that people want to know it too and therefor get annoyed by it. Please dont hate me, lol.

Anyways... dont you know anybody else who can visit this thread...I get annoyed by the fact that it is only us two cool people who come here, lol.

King of ff

King of ff
The Blond haired, "Tidus" looking guy's name is Tyke.

You wanna hear a new rumor, hope you like it. Atleast it gives us....you something to talk about big grin

Rumors: The Dual Weilder Unknown(Tyke) was created by Ansem...but he wants to be a "good guy" so he appeared in the Deep Dive trying to kill the villians and search for Sora and King Mickey in order to combine Oathkeeper, Oblivion, Kingdom Key(silver) and Kingdom Key(Gold) to create a new world with full of summons to defeat Ansem(wearing red coat with covered face).

Cant stop, laughing, when I hear about The red masked guy, being Ansem. Well who know's... maybe it is. Maybe I lied in one of my earlier posts... Who know's? :mwa: dont say it... I know i'm being mean.

Lord Ryugen
Can't wait for KH2 to come out. Just one thing, there had better not be another Sephiroth fight again. The thought of taking out my absolute favorite character with a giant key was almost too much to bear. (I still did though LOL)

1-winged angel
is ur fav character sepiroth he is mine too

1-winged angel
i he is the best in Kingdom Hearts

King of ff
I so feel like telling you, if Seph is in it it or not. But I can't and won't.

You could easily imagine, that he would return, because of the way he dissapeared in KH1.

Oh, by the way... Sephiroth is also my favourite FF character.

Burning inside, with violent anger
Burning inside, with violent anger

Sephiroth
Sephiroth

Lol

1-winged angel
so u know if sepiroth is in kh2

Lord Ryugen
Sephiroth rules. He is my fave character I just don't use him as a siggy because there's so many of them. And it still bothers ne that we're all expected to believe that some little kid with a giant key can beat Cloud, Yuffie, Squall and Sephiroth

1-winged angel
yeh, go to the movies discussion and check out the ff7: advent children forum

1-winged angel
i have some really good pics of the characters in the movie

King of ff
I have some pretty good trailers from the Movie.... and I am dying to see it. That would be: I'm dying to see the WHOLE movie.

And yes... If you check out my earlier posts, you will see that I know quite alot of secret's about both KH and FF. That was why I maid this Thread in the first place.

1-winged angel
i think u actually have the sepiroth from final mix where him and cloud are fighting and they eventually smash their swords togather and the screen goes blank

King of ff
Ohh, yes, I also like the KHFM scene with Seph and Cloud. It's such a great scene. Unfortunatly...I dont remember the translation. I have a trailer with the scene, and boy! do they know how to fight or what.

Someday in a couple of year's, I'm going to Japan, and I'm gonna buy that game. Neither Chaos nor Omega Weapon shall hinder me, from buying it.

shangheid
Yah sepheroth is everbodys fav i couldnt beat him in kh tho...

gambit88
he's freakin impossible in kh the only thing to do is fly around him and make fun of him for only having one wing... oh and ya call him sephy while doing so Happy Dance

shangheid
lol i rememver u doin that wit his perfume haha stick out tongue

gambit88
well if ya can't beat em make fun of em but did anyone here beat him in kh?

the legac
hey king of ff, thanks for the info, but i read that the guy's name was axel in another thread first. what i didn't know was that tyke was the name of that blonde haired kid, and as for that rumour, it's pretty awesome. so tyke may have been created by ansem, but wants to be good. so what about the white haired guy who stands atop a building? know anything about that. i'd go and search, but i really don't have much time. if my moms not on the computer it's my sister, or i'm out biking, doing homework, playing with my regional soccer team, doing they're training excercises, or playing video games. as you can see, i don't have time. sometimes i wake up really early in the morning just so i can get a bit of time on. but i havn't been here in two weeks, so sometimes it's hard to keep track.

the legac
whoops, not two weeks but maybe a month. definitly more than two weeks.

the legac
o, and king of ff, i'm still a newbie in killermovies.com/forums, so hardly anyone knows i exist. but there is a really big forum called Kingdom Hearts 2 started by Lulu. lot's of people go (or went) there at some point. but i kinda like to keep things small, you know. o well, go big if you want. i'll see if i can get anyone to come here. i've got an idea.

1-winged angel
the white haired guy on top of that building is Riku

demon_hunter_x
i till havent beaten ff7 but ive played alot of them even one from the super nintendo and ff7 is the best and they could not create a better character than sephiroth

1-winged angel
i think ur rite there

demon_hunter_x
yea but have you ever noticed they always seem to put in a sephiroth type character in some of the games? i mean look at seymore in ff10 hes very much like sephiroth but nothing compared

demon_hunter_x
the remake of sephiroth in kh was f*cking brilliant!!! and how he entered the arena was pure genious

1-winged angel
yeh

B-CAT
how do i get anima?

King of ff
Anima!

You simply solve the destruction-sphere mysteries in all Temples... after that you go to Baaj Temple, Defeat Geosgaeno and swim into the temple... You will then have to activate all of the statues you see, by simply walking to them and pushing x. Those statues you lit is the ones representing the temples you completed. When you lit them all, the big seal protecting anima will dissapear, Go in and meet the Faith, who will give You Anima, who is Seymours mothersmile

Did I make that clear or do you need more information?

King of ff
Ohhhh, I just love Tifa in FFVII AC... Kadaj is cool too. I'm just glad it aint Sephiroth

1-winged angel
Tifa kicks ass in ff7 ac

Yakuza Princess
I know this may sound shallow but I don't think that Sephiroth looks that good in all the Advent Children trailers I've seen. Does anybody else think that? Waitaminit! I'VE GONE OFF TOPIC AGAIN! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! eek! Damn, I should of taken my sanity pills today. messed OH WELL!

Yuna33
cheap arn't we...

Yuna33
here we are talking about the dude on top of the building in kingdom hearts 2
again!! i can't sulk in peace that i lost 2 him even once without hearing about him!!!

1-winged angel
yeh in KH2, dive deep the guy that jumps off the building, and grabs the keyblade is riku

Yuna33
but wer'nt we talking about something else?! confused

1-winged angel
u could of been talking to the blonde haired kid, who has two key blades, and fights Axel

the legac
you talking about Tyke 1-winged angel

King of ff
It's been long...

Hey Legac and all others...

FFAC: News... You have probably all seen the pics of Tifa, Kadaj, Lozz, Cid, Reno, Rude, Red XIII, Vincent and all those... But have you seen Yuffie? I have... She looks much like in the game. It has been rumoured that the guy in the Wheelchair, is'nt really a guy!!! It's Lucrecia... Sephiroth's Mother. There is a pic where you can see a bit of the characters face under the hood... She is Blondhaired and wears necklesses and beeds.

Naturally, I wont tell who the character is, but it might start the talk in here again, hehe.

Elektra_lover
I want KH2 now ninja I restarted KH and I jjust whopped Cerebar's a$$

Elektra_lover
Im on Traverstown Key Hole now ninja

Agent Elrond
I now have FF VIII! Joy. Funny thing is I haven't beat FF VII or X yet. All three are very good and slightly different. 7 has the materia system, 8 has the draw and junction system, and 10 has the sphere grid. each have their own good points

Elektra_lover
KH is great!

Maverick2364
FFVIII is my personal favorite, althrough I don't like the idea of stocking spells, junctioning the stuff to weapons and armor makes it sweet!

ScarFace Clone
I am sorry but i dislike the ff series i gave it a chance and i bought ffvIII/8 and i hated it so then i rented ffx and i disliked it also but i dont mean to be rude or anything i just dont like the games.

Deity
yeh but that is 2 games out of 12 and its still going, every game is different, u just got the two crap ones

Elektra_lover
FFX was great

Maverick2364
Trust me, they weren't crap. They had awesome plots! Sure they were different, but each installment in the series is a little different.

SaTsuJiN
FFVI (6) was the best.. if any of you have happened to miss out playing it I suggest you look for a copy :P Im sure youll understand why most of the people who played earlier final fantasies hate the recent FFs.

ScarFace Clone
ff IS JUST NOT GOOD!

bardock
final fantasy is one of the most overated games to ever hit the american public. when people were first introduced to this japanese import fanboyolitus spread so fast people heads turned.the game is a medicore title at best and it has created some of the most annoying fans the world has ever seen. in the end i give the whole damn series a 2/10.thumb down

Elektra_lover
I like FF and KH

ScarFace Clone
bardock i agree with what you say FF Series=thumb down

Yuna33
i like the ff series and kingdom hearts.
whats wrong with it?

King of ff
OMG......... I'm soooo sorry.... I have'nt been here for about a year or so.................. I'm soo sorry... but I'm back right now... if anyone cares... I'm sorry once again...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.