[MAJOR SPOILIER] New scene b/w Padme and Anakin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bigsef2

yerssot
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY ahead of you!

bigsef2
huh? youre saying you saw that before me? big whoop. it just got posted 3 hours ago, so if your admitting that you have no life and see all that stuff the second it gets put online, then good for you. you knew that 3 hours before everyone else. pat yourself on the back stick out tongue

yerssot
I don't know the time when it was posted, but it was BEFORE you posted it here (before dinner time anyway)

bigsef2
no crap dude. i said i got it from the post. i dont have personal connections at lucasfilm or anything. i saw it on the episode-x.com and and figured id share the news with everyone else. i wasnt aware some arrogant fool would bragg that he had seen it "waaay" before me, as if it even matters. even though it couldnt have been more than a few hours before i made the post. i dont give a flip if you saw the announcement before me. you did? good for you. want a cookie? i just thought some of my fellow starwars fans would enjoy seeing the news. if you wanted "credit" for seeing it first, next time why dont you cut and paste it so we can all read it. then we can all bow down and tell you how awesome you are.

yerssot
Somebody is touchy today roll eyes (sarcastic)

bigsef2
i dont like people who think they know everything, and people that try to brag, especially about stupid stuff where it shouldnt even be an issue. never have, never will.

yerssot
yeah! Hate those people too

Ratcat
Same here, though not because I have no life, just that my man Tai sent me an email about their new design... big grin

ToMacco
So what happens next? Are they killed, and then Luke and Leia arn't born, then there is a major paradox, then the entire universe is destroyed? eek!

Ushgarak
Cool!

Julie
Ignore Tomacco big grin .....I think the scene...if true...is a very good one. Touching wink

bigsef2
i think its a great sign of the magic of the original trilogy being recaptured. looking solely at that one scene, theres alot of emotion and chemistry! kudos to GL for geting Hale's help!!!!

ToMacco
If it's true.

SilentMike
I don't think it beats the "I love you" scene in Empire that still gets to me every time it's so sad and simple.

Captain REX
I wonder what the Geonasians look like.

yerssot
didn't you gave the links (or pictures) of one of them?

Julie
Patience! wink

Ratcat
You haven't seen the Mystery Trailer???

yerssot
I think they look like Dugs
Next one is spoiler:
http://users.skynet.be/yodajammies/gen.doc

(sister-site smile )

jedi212guy
This movie just keeps on getting better all the time!

master harmax
Quote : So what happens next? Are they killed, and then Luke and Leia arn't born, then there is a major paradox, then the entire universe is destroyed?

Yeah, they get killed ... but before that they accidentally get cloned - and something goes wrong with the process- so Anakin's clone turns out to be a real cantankerous, irritable dude in a bad temper ( kind of like bigsef wink ) - who spends his spare time playing practical jokes on Obi Wan, who kind of loses it, and beats him upside his head, upon which the clone changes his name to Darth Vader - meanwhile padme's clone unfortunately comes out looking like Bjork, and she's devastated by that, and so she kills herself - luke and leia are never born, and as a result movie critics all over the world target Skywalker ranch with a deadly phantasmagotron ray which creates a quantum flux in the space time continuum - and the whole universe is reduced to a singularity.

Damn - Lucas should hire me to write the script for Ep.3

smokin'

Julie
Whoa!....somebody get here and stun this guy!
relax kid, this won't hurt a bit.........

sand person no. 10
i have, where are the genoisans (whatever)? and look at lee's fighting there!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.