whats your favorite tarantino movie quotes?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

badkittykitty
tarantino has a nack for making great repeatable quotes whats your favorites and from what film?

I think pulp fiction has the most..especially between vincent and jules!

heres one that makes me laugh between vincent and butch:

Butch Coolidge: What're you looking at, friend?
Vincent Vega: I ain't your friend, palooka.
Butch Coolidge: What did you say?
Vincent Vega: I think you heard me just fine, punchy.

amlap
hahha best tarantino quote:

"You're a big Lee Marvin fan,
aren't you?"

or

"Are you gonna bark all
day, dog, or are you gonna bite."

badkittykitty
lol!

Mr. Blonde: Either he's alive or he's dead, or the cops got him... or they don't.

~Reservoir Dogs

amlap
hahah i love that quote too.... haha

badkittykitty
that movie has some really funny quotes!

Mr. Pink: How about I be Mr. Purple?
Joe: No, You can't be Mr. Purple.
Mr. Pink: Why not?
Joe: Someone on another job is Mr. Purple!
Mr. White: Who cares what your name is?
Mr. Pink: Oh yeah that's easy for you to say you've got a cool sounding name. How about we trade, OK? You're Mr. Pink

amlap
shit, you shit me in a dream you better wait up and apologize!

Dogbert
jules: does he look like a bi*ch?
dude: what?
jules: DOES HE LOOK LIKE A BI*CH?
dude: NO
jules: then why you trying to **** him like a bi*ch

^HAHA i luv that!

amlap
and of course the monologue by mr white, mr pink, and mr brown, and mr orange

badkittykitty
lol! I can quote these movies all day,I love 'em!

Jules: We're all gonna be three little Fonzies - and what was Fonzie?!
Yolanda: Cool?
Jules: Correct-a-mundo!
~ pulp fiction

SilverFighter
WOW!!! Cool sig and avatar bkk!! big grin

Here is my favorite one:

Jules: Oh man, I will never forgive yo ass for this. This is some f***d-up, repugnant sh*t.

Vincent: Jules, did you ever hear the philosophy that once a man admits he's wrong, then he's automatically forgiven of that wrongdoing?

Jules: Man, get out of my face with that sh*t. The mother*****r who said that never had to pick up itty bitty pieces of skull on account of your dumb ass.

Dogbert
Zed: Bring out the gimp! (( i dunno, i thought that was halarious))

there, happy? big grin

samhain
Not to be pedantic, but it's "bring out the gimp".

mook
Marcellus wallace just before butch runs him over;

"mother****er!"

Metroplex
Kill Bill:

VERNITA
You have every right to wanna get even --

THE BRIDE
But that's where you're wrong, Vernita. I don't want to get even. To get even, even Steven. I would have to kill you, go into Nikki's room, kill her, then wait for your old man, Dr. Bell, to come home and kill him. That would make us even.

tabby999
in Dusk Till Dawn

"it aint suicide if you already dead"

badkittykitty
Seth: Well, your best better get a hell of a lot ***king better, or you are gonna feel a hell of a lot ***king worse.

~dusk till dawn

badkittykitty
O-Ren Ishii: You didn't think it was gonna be that easy, did you?
The Bride: You know, for a second there, yeah, I kinda did.
O-Ren Ishii: Silly rabbit.
The Bride: Trix are for...
O-Ren Ishii: ...kids.

~kill bill

kalantiaw
anybodt knows chong's poontang sale announcement from the t!tty twister? that was f*cking hilarious!!!

badkittykitty
If it wasn't so dirty Id post it,your soOo right it was hella funny! laughing out loud

roundisfunny
Mr. White: "What, you forget your French fries, to go with your soda?"
Mr. Blond: "Nah, I had them already."
--Reservoir Dogs, 1992

Virgil: "Now... shit... now I do it just to watch their f*ckin' expression change."
--True Romance, 1993

Jules: "Oh, I'm sorry, did I break your concentration?"
--Pulp Fiction, 1994

Seth: "They were vampires! Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits them, I don't care how crazy they are!"
--From Dusk Till Dawn, 1996

Ordell: "Is that what I think it is?"
Jackie: "What do you think it is?"
Ordell: "I think it's a gun pressed up against my dick."
Jackie: "Well, you thought right. Now take your hands off from around my throat, nig-GUH."
--Jackie Brown, 1997

I'm gonna have to watch KB a few more times before I can glean a favorite line from that, I think.

BTW, that was Cheech Marin's speech, not Tommy Chong's. If Tommy Chong had played that role, I dare say the word "dope" would have been incorporated into the speech a few times.

Corran
Jimmie: Now let me ask you a question, Jules. When you drove in here, did you notice a sign out in front that said, "Dead ****** storage"?
Jules: Jimmie......
Jimmie: Answer the question! Did you see a sign out in front of my house that said "Dead ****** storage"?
Jules: Naw man, I didn't.
Jimmie: You know why you didn't see that sign?
Jules: Why?
Jimmie: 'Cause storin' dead ******* ain't my ****in' business!

Corran
and this because of the delivery...

The Path of the righteous man is beset on all sides, by the inequities of the selfish, and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed are those, who in the name of charity and justice, shepard the weak, through the valley of darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper, and the finder of lost children. And I will STRIKE down upon thee with GREAT vengeance and FURIOUS anger, THOSE, who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers! And you will know, my name is the LORD, when I lay my vengeance upon thee!

- Eziekel 25:17.

Primitive Screwhead #1
Quentin Tarantino's one-minute speech to Tim Roth in the last chapter of Four Rooms was pretty memorable to me... where he puts the sell on Roth's bellboy being the "axe-man".

amlap
yeah.... hahah what a classic short that was

badkittykitty
I got to break out a quote from pulp fiction today over dinner with a friend. I'm a football fan and my friend was telling me all about some offensive coordinator coming to the browns and then he said he was coach 'wolf' I says to him after he went on and on about how great he is "there sending the wolf? shit negro that's all you had to say" my friend almost choked on his meal,he some how didn't see that coming. lol! laughing out loud

JULES: I will never forgive your ass for this sh!t. This is some ****ed-up repugnant sh!t!

Samas-adian
Best

Vincent Vega: It's laying your hands in a familiar way on Marsellus' new wife. Is it as bad as eating her pussy out? No, but it's the same fu**ing ballpark.
Jules Winnfield: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Stop right there. Eating the ***** out and giving the ***** a foot massage ain't even the same fu**ing thing.
Vincent Vega: It's not. It's the same ballpark.

Jules Winnfield: Ain't no fu**ing ballpark neither. Now look, maybe your method of massage differs from mine, but you know, touchin' his wife's feet and sticking your tongue and the holiest of holies ain't "the same fu**ing ballpark." It ain't the same league, it ain't even the same fu**ing sport. Look, foot massages don't mean sh**.

Vincent Vega: Have you ever given a foot massage?

Jules Winnfield: Don't be tellin' me about foot massages. I'm the foot fu**ing master.

tabby999
I love the quote you posted..unforunatly it's not suitable for the kids..you understand wink

truered
where did you get the motcycle?
Its not a motorcyle, baby....it a chopper.
Well where did you get the chopper?
Zed
Whose Zed?
Zed's Dead, baby, Zed's Dead

badkittykitty
Hate to shatter your ego, but this ain't the first time I've had a gun pointed at me.
~pulp fiction

Tired Hiker
"I'm hungry. Let's get a taco."
-Harvey Keitel, Res Dogs

Joe to Vic Vega:
"How would you feel about pulling a job with five other guys?"
Vic:
" . . . . I'd feel great about it."

black_mamba01
Ezekiel 25:17

WindDancer
Here is one from Jackie Brown:

Ordell Robbie: I got this young nineteen year old country girl named Sheronda. I found her on a bus stop two days outta Georgia, barefoot, country as a chicken coop. I took her to my place in Compton, told her it was Hollywood.

Louis: She believed you?

Ordell Robbie: Hell yeah! To her dumb country ass, Compton is Hollywood; closest she's ever been anyway.

amlap
JOE:
ah you guys like to tell jokes and giggle and kid around eh...
giggling like a bunch of young broads in a school yard!
eh well let me tell a joke.
their are 5 guys sitting in a bullpen in sanquentin
wondering how the **** they got there.
what did we do wrong?
what should have we do?
what didnt we do?
what ever that
yours your fault my fault his fault all that bullshit!
finally someone comes up with the idea...
wait a minute... when we were plaing this caper all we did was sit around telling ****ING jokes!
GOT THE MESSAGE
boys i didnt mean to holla at yas
when this caper is over, and im sure its gonna be a sucessful one.
hell we'll all go down to the hawaiian islands and ill roll and laugh with all of yas.
you'll find me a different character down there.
But right now its a matter of business!
with the exceptions of eddie and myself, who we all ready know.
you're all going to be using alisas on this job.
und no circumstances do i want you ANY ONE OF YOU to relate by your christan names.
and i dont want any talk about yourself personally, that includes:
where ya been
your wife's name
where you might have done time
or a bank maybe you robbed in eh..petersburg
all i want you to talk about if you have to, i what your gonna be doing!
that should do it!
heres your names...
MR. BROWN...MR. WHITE...MR. BLONDE...MR. BLUE...MR. ORANGE...MR. PINK!

I actually remembered that whoel speech last night with my bro. but im sure that is verbatim!

amlap
i have been watching Pulp Fiction alot lately and i love the scene when Jules shoots the guy on the couch and then continues talking...
BRETT
I just want you to know how sorry
we are about how ****ed up things
got between us and Mr. Wallace.
When we entered into this thing, we
only had the best intentions --

As Brett talks, Jules takes out his gun and SHOOTS Roger three
times in the chest, BLOWING him out of his chair.
Brett has just shit his pants. He's not crying or whimpering,
but he's so full of fear, it's as if his body is imploding.

JULES
(to Brett)
Oh, I'm sorry. Did that break your
concentration? I didn't mean to do
that. Please, continue. I believe
you were saying something about
"best intentions."
JULES
Whatsamatter? Oh, you were through
anyway. Well, allow me to retort.

Myth
I like to use this one in my spanish class:

Jules: ENGLISH MOTHER ****ER! DO YOU SPEAK IT?

roundisfunny
Jules only shot "Flock of Seagulls" once. That single thunderclap was what made it such a poignant moment.

metal face
look at the sig kids

forumcrew
pulp is my fav..

"Jules: Whoa... whoa... whoa... stop right there. Eatin' a ***** out, and givin' a ***** a foot massage ain't even the same ****in' thing.
Vincent: Not the same thing, the same ballpark.
Jules: It ain't no ballpark either. Look maybe your method of massage differs from mine, but touchin' his lady's feet, and stickin' your tongue in her holyiest of holies, ain't the same ballpark, ain't the same league, ain't even the same ****in' sport. Foot massages don't mean shit. "

Aerosin
Jimmie: "Does my garage have a sign that says dead n***** storage?"
~pulp fiction

Jules: "You know what they call a quater-punder in France?"
Brett: "no"
Jules: "Tell him, Vincent"
Vince: "Royale with cheese"
Jules: "...Royale with cheese, you know why they call it that?"
Brett: "...Because of the metric system"
Jules: "Check out the big brain on Brett! your a smart mother-f*cker, thats right..the metric system"
~pulp fiction

Yolanda(while robbing coffee shop): "I have to pee"
~pulp fiction

Vernita Green: "Black Mamba... .:laughs:. I should have been Black Mamba..."
~Kill Bill

Bill: "Well Kiddo....."
~Kill Bill

O-Ren: "You didn't think it was gonna be that easy...did you?"
Bride: "Ya know... for a minute there...i kinda did"
O-Ren: "Silly Rabbit..."
Bride: "Trix are for-"
O-Ren: "-Kids"
~kill bill
zorro

mook
isnt it

"i gotta go pee"

?

killthesunlight
Jules: ENGLISH MOTHER ****ER DO YOU SPEAK IT!?

I acutally used that on a non-english speaker

JoshSquash2k4
Jules: Oh man, I will never forgive yo ass for this. This is some f***d-up, repugnant sh*t.

Vincent: Jules, did you ever hear the philosophy that once a man admits he's wrong, then he's automatically forgiven of that wrongdoing?

Jules: Man, get out of my face with that sh*t. The mother*****r who said that never had to pick up itty bitty pieces of skull on account of your dumb ass.

sarahvma
My list is going to be long, so I'll classify them by movie

PULP FICTION (1994)
"What ain't no country I ever heard of - do they speak English in What?"
-Jules
"Aah - Hamburgers! The cornerstone of any nutricious breakfast"
-Jules
The entire Royale with Cheese including Royale with cheese Vol.2 (lol) with Brett (ie. You're a smart mother******)
"Would you give a guy a foot massage?... You know, I'm feeling kind of tired, I could use a -"
"F*** you."
-Vince & Jules
"I carried this uncomfortable hunk of metal up my a$$ for four years, and now I give it to you."
-Koontz
"We'd have to be talking about one charming motherf****ing pig"
-Jules
I'm American, honey. Our names don't mean sh**.
-Butch

"Are you gonna bark all day, little doggie, or are you gonna bite?"

Blonde:"Eddie, you keep talkin' like a *****, I'm gonna slap you like a *****."
Eddie: Ain't that a sad sight, Daddy? Man walks into prison a white man, comes out talking like a f***ing n*****. Maybe it's all that black seed been pumped up your ass so far it's backed up in your brain and comin' our your mouth"

"Boy that was really exciting. I bet you're a big Lee Marvin fan aren't ya. Yeah me too. I love that guy. My heart's beatin' so fast I'm about to have a heart attack."

Nice Guy Eddie: Did you see that daddy? Guy got me on the ground and he tried to **** me.
Mr. Blonde: You wish.
Nice Guy Eddie: You sick bastard, Vic - you tried to **** me in my father's office. Listen Vic, I don't mind what you do, but don't try to **** me. I don't think of you that way. I like you a lot buddy, but I don't think of you that way.
Mr. Blonde: Eddie, if I was a butt cowboy, I wouldn't even throw you to the posse.
Nice Guy Eddie: Of course not, you'd keep me for yourself. Four years of ****in' punks up the ass you'd appreciate a piece of prime rib when you see one.

"Either he's alive or he's dead, or the cops got him... or they don't."

"Yeah, bam, bam, bam, bam, bam. I told 'em not to touch the alarm, they touched it. If they hadn't done what I told 'em not to do, they'd still be alive today."

B.B.: I'm impervious to bullets mommy!
Bill: Get down there, you're playing Possum!

Budd: Wakey, wakey - eggs and bakey

Mexican Guy: White women call this the silent treatment - and we let them THINK we don't like it!

Budd: That's hard to say, seeing as it's priceless and all

Hattori Hanzo: Sake? Vearrry goood!

Bill: You're not a bad person, you're a terrific person - you're my favorite person. But every once in a while... you can be a real ****.

Budd: Wrong brother, you hateful *****

Karen Kim: Congratulations

Budd: Not having a pair of **** as fine or as big as yours... I can't even imagine how bad that shit must sting!

SenshiNaka
"That was f---ing trippy." -Jody... I think (Pulp Fiction)

"And I'm very sad about that. But some fellas are lucky, and some ain't." -Mr. Pink (Reservoir Dogs)

Phoenix
((I'm probably mis-quoting, but this is the gist...))

Budd: He thought she was so smart... I tried to tell him... She was just smart for a blonde...

JackMode211
The Path of the righteous man is beset on all sides, by the inequities of the selfish, and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed are those, who in the name of charity and justice, shepard the weak, through the valley of darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper, and the finder of lost children. And I will STRIKE down upon thee with GREAT vengeance and FURIOUS anger, THOSE, who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers! And you will know, my name is the LORD, when I lay my vengeance upon thee!

- Eziekel 25:17.

i dont remeber the exact words so .....the whole converstation about feet massaging....the "check otu the big brain on brad...you a smart mutha ****a ...thats right....you seen me wash my hands....i watched you get em wet....and ...lemme think....this is some ****ed up repungnent shit....and .... get the **** outta my face with that shit...the mother ****er who said that didnt have to pick up itty bitty pieces of brain and skull on account of your dumbass......a lot of others in pulp fiction.....oh and ...im american honey ..our names dont mean shit....

badkittykitty
Hattori Hanzo: I can tell you with no ego that this is my finest blade. If, on your journey, you should encounter God... God will be cut.

JackMode211
Marclellus throwing tony out a window seemed "Resonable" .... and also ...."I said God Damn" ...when shes sniffin in the bathroom ...has me rollin everytime...

JackMode211
somethin like..."i thought of the dicks that did this too me ..and the ***** responsible"...somethin like that ..i forget the exact wording

JackMode211
...oh and ..."stickin your tounge in the hollisest of hollies

sarahvma
Let me tell you what like a Virgin is about...

shibbie720
kill bill 2

pai says "From here you can get an excellent view of my foot."

in cantonese, of course, but still funni

sarahvma
The only thing I didn't understand about that was this: are Budd and Bill the d*cks, and the other three the c*nts? Because what's the difference between "did this to me" and "the ones responsible"?

JackMode211
it didnt seem like she was talkin about sex's....and i assume that she meant that there were people responsible for the divas attack on her...but the only one ima aware of is bill

burlyman
I though it was
"the c*nts that did this to me, and the dick responsible"
ie. bill messed

sarahvma
THE BRIDE
Wiggle your big toe.
(VOICE OVER)
As I lay in the back of Buck's
pickup truck, trying to will my
limbs out of entropy, I could see
the faces of the ***** who did this
to me, and the dick responsible.
Members all of Bill's brainchild;
"The Deadly Viper Assassination
Squad."

You're right.

X-Male
This is from iron monkey

"Dont Bribe Me, Out in the open!" - Chief Fox

Ellen
what is that movie? :/

LordMortis
Jules: "mmmhhmmm, this is a tasty burger!"

lol just recently watched kill bill and love wat O-Ren says (never heard lucy lui swear lol confused )

O-Ren: The price you pay for bringing up my chinese or american heratige as a negative is... i collect your f**king head... just like this f**ker here. Now, if any of you mother f**kers, have anything else to say! nows the f**king time!!..... didn't think so..

sarahvma
Jeez - I never realized she said the "f" word that many times...

LordMortis
yer lol thats the only time ive heard her swear ever and she makes a good job of it lol :P It's unexpected and makes her sound rather serious.

<<Solo>>
English F***ER Do You Speak It?-Jules(Pulp Fiction)

im not burlyman
Remember who wrote it eek!

darkjustice
Honey how was school today? lol and everything was broken up in the house!
-Kill Bill vol.1

moni_v
HATTORI HANZO: If you were general, I'd be Emperor, and you'd still get the sake - so go get the f*****g sake!

HATTORI'S ASST.: I'm not bald, I shaved my head, understand?

HATTORI HANZO: Why do you need Hattori Hanzo steel?

THE BRIDE: I have vermin to kill.

HATTORI HANZO: You must have-a big a-rats-a...

THE BRIDE: Huge.

killthesunlight
BILL
Why didn't you tell me?

THE BRIDE
I don't know...Because...I'm
a...bad person.

BILL
No. You're not a bad person. You're
a terrific person. You're my
favorite person. But every once in
awhile...you can be a real ****.

StinkFist462
Am I the only professional (sp?) here !?
Mr.Pink

DirectorFitz
"If they hadn't done, what I told them not to do, they'd still be alive."- Mr. Blonde~ Reservoir Dogs

"...and I'm gonna get medieval on your a$$."- Marsellis~ Pulp Fiction

"When you absolutely, postively got to kill every motherf*cker in the room, except no substitutes."(about the AK-47) - Sam Jackson~ Jackie Brown

"Word of advice, sh*t head, don't you ever wake up."- Elle Driver~ Kill Bill: Volume 1

"Wake-y, wake-y. Eggs and bac-y."- Budd~ Kill Bill: Volume 2

DirectorFitz
O-Ren: "As your leader, I encourage you from time to time to question my logic. If you are convinced a plan of action is wrong, tell me. And I promise you, no subject will ever be taboo. Except for the one that was just under discussion. The price you pay for bringing up either my Chinese or American heritage as a negative is: I collect your f*ckin' head. Just like this f*cker here. Now if any of you sons of b*tches got anything else to say, now's the f*ckin' time! I didn't think so."~KillBillVol.1

DirectorFitz
Mr. Brown: "Let me tell you what 'Like a Virgin' is about. It's about this cooze, who's a regular f**k machine. I mean morning, day, night, afternoon. D**k, d**k, d**k, d**k, d**k, d**k, d**k."
Mr. Blue: "How many d**k's is that?"
Mr. White: "It's a lot."
Mr. Brown: "Anyways, this girl meets this John Holmes motherf***er, and it's like: whoa baby! I mean this guy's like Charles Bronson in 'The Great Escape', he's diggin' tunnels. Now she's getting some serious d**k action, and she's feeling something she ain't felt since forever: pain. Pain."
Joe: "Chew? Toby Chew?"
Mr. Brown:"It hurts. It hurst her. It should hurt her. You know? Her p***y should be Bubble Yum by now. But, when this cat f**ks her, it hurts. It hurst just like the first time. You see this pain is reminding a f**k machine what it was once like to be a virgin. Hence, 'Like a Virgin'."

flynavy04
vincent- Oh sh*t, I just shot Marvin in the face....
~pulp

Yassin
KILL BILL

Bill:"I"m a killer,a murderous bastard,you know that. And there are consequences of breaking the heart of a murderous bastard...you experienced one of them"

The Bride: "Could you do what you have done? Of course you could...BUT i never knew you could or would do that to ME."

Bill: "Well,Kiddo..you thought wrong"

(and a lot more from Reservoir Dogs,Pulp fiction..you name it)

Pandemoniac
Yeah! That frase kicks ass! I've got it on CD, I can mail it over if you like?

Pandemoniac
And, hahaha, what about this one?!
Vincent Vega: Right now I'm a racecar, and you got me in the red! All I'm trying to say, it's bad to have a racecar in the red!
Jules Winnfield: What! You a racecar mothafocka? Then I'm the guns of the Navarone! I'm TNT! I'm a mushroom-cloud layin mothafocker, mothafocker! In fact, what am I doing back here on brain-partol, you get here and scoop the guys brains up!! (or something like that, was to lazy to pop that movie in the player)

buck came2 f**k
my fav quote is relax jules chill them niggas out the wolf on his way

Ronnie Van Zant
(in japanese) I'm not bald, I shave my head (In english) Do you unda-stand???-Bald feller that worked with Hanzo

and then my sig

Darth Sauron
Nice Quotes laughing out loud

eggmayo
gotta be exekiel 25:17 - however slj never actually says it the same throughout the whole movie, and the version he says is nothing like the biblical one

buck came2 f**k
Nice guy Eddie " How would you feel if every time you take a piss you have to do a handstand"

BadKitty
From here you can get an excellent view of my foot.
~Pai Mei

platformskater
My fav quote would be....

Kill Bill 2
Beatrix: Elle.
Elle: Bea.
Beatrix: Just one thing I wanna know, just between us girls...What did you say to Pai mei to make him take out your eye?
Elle: I called him a miserable old fool.
Beatrix: Ohh......Bad idea!

buck came2 f**k
If he goes to indo -China i want a nigga hiding in a bowl of rice to jump out and pop a cap in his ass. PF Marcellious

Arahael
Well shit negro that's all you had to say.

-Jules, Pulp Fiction

Darth Sauron
'All you cn do, is pray for a quick death, which you aint gonna get'

Combined with the Stuck In The Middle With You moment is absolute brilliant

Darth Sauron
Mr pink bursting through the door
'Was that a ****ing set-up or what?'

And in the bathroom
'Did you see Mr Blonde?'
'That was the most insane ****ing thing i have ever seen'

Dan McCool
I don't dig swine
- Best Line Ever if you yourself do not like pig

f0rgotten s0ul
"Yeah, Yeah, bur Mr. Brown, that's a little too close to Mr. Sh!t"

Reservoir Dogs, Mr. Brown

Darth_Decimator
Dogs
"Are you gunna bark all day .... little doggie ? Or are you gunna bite ?"
"now why do i gotta be Mr pink ?" . "BECAUSE YOURE A ****** ALLRIGHT !"

Pulp
"Ezekiel 25:17"
"I think we should be leaving now" . "Yeah your probably right"
"you dont gotta worry about a thing jules , just go in there chill them mothers out ... and wait for the wolf who will be comin directley" . "you sendin the wolf ?" . "You satisfied motherf@#$er ?" . "S@#t yeah negro , thats all you had to say"
"So please , pretty please , with sugar on top , clean the f@#$in car !"

Jackie
"AK-47 , when you absolutely positively gotta kill every motherf@#$er in the room ... accept no substitute"

Kill Bill
"Revenge is a dish best served cold" - Old klingon proverb
"Do you find me sadistic ?" - Bill
"I'm not bald ok , i shaved my head" Sake guy
"You didnt think it was going to be that easy did you ?" . " You know for a second there , yeah , i kinda did" . "Silly rabbit" - The Bride & O-Ren
"That woman deserves her revenge , and .... we deserve to die" - Budd
"One more thing sofie , is she aware her daughter is still alive ?" - Bill
"Wakey wakey , eggs n bakey" - Budd
"Let me look at your rediculous face" - Pai-Mai
"Can i have a glass of water please ?" - The Bride
"HA HA HA , i'm just f@#$ing with ya" - Bill
"The lioness has rejoined her cub and all is well in the jungle"

Unholy_Cheese
Pulp fiction ~
VINCENT
Jules, if you give this nimrod
fifteen hundred buck, I'm gonna
shoot 'em on general principle.

That cracks me up every time

eggmayo
oh man, i shot marvin in the face!

deadly_force
lol^

Wolf Dog
ahahah, good one

Wolf Dog
"Check out the big brains on Brad!"
I dont know why that sounded so funny to me.
I always say that when someone says something insightful.
Its funny.

Paola
Pulp Fiction's "Ketchup!" and the joke before it...

T.M
Vincent Vega : I got a threshold, Jules. I got a threshold for the abuse I'll take. And right now I'm a race car and you got me in the red. I'm just saying that it's fu*kin' dangerous to have a racecar in the fu*kin' red. It could blow.
Jules : Oh, you're gettin' ready to blow?
Vincent Vega : I could blow.
Jules : Well I'm a mushroom-cloud-layin' motherfu*ker, motherfu*ker! Every time my fingers touch brain I'm "SUPERFLY T.N.T", I'm the "GUNS OF THE NAVARONE". In fact, what the fu*k am I doin' in the back? You're the motherfu*ker should be on brain detail. We're fu*kin' switchin' right now. I'm washin' the windows and you're pickin' up this ni**er's skull.

DirectorFitz
Alright...

Mr. Blonde: "If he hadn't done what I told him not to do, he'd still be alive."

Sake Guy:"You serve the tea. I'm watching my soaps."
Hattori Hanzo:"Oh shit!"

T.M
Mr. Blonde: Either he's alive or he's dead, or the cops got him... or they don't.

<<Solo>>
"Hey, sewer rat may taste like pumpkin pie, but I'd never know 'cause I wouldn't eat the filthy mother****er. Pigs sleep and root in shit. That's a filthy animal. I ain't eat nothin' that ain't got enough sense enough to disregard its own faeces." Jules- Pulp Fiction

"There's a passage I got memorized. Ezekiel 25:17. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you." I been sayin' that shit for years. And if you ever heard it, it meant your ass. I never really questioned what it meant. I thought it was just a cold-blooded thing to say to a mother****er before you popped a cap in his ass. But I saw some shit this mornin' made me think twice. Now I'm thinkin': it could mean you're the evil man. And I'm the righteous man. And Mr. 9mm here, he's the shepherd protecting my righteous ass in the valley of darkness. Or it could be you're the righteous man and I'm the shepherd and it's the world that's evil and selfish. I'd like that. But that shit ain't the truth. The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be a shepherd." Jules- Pulp Fiction

I mean **** every line is this movie is classic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.