Who is powerful???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Remuslupin
10 days!!!!!!!!

Kitoky
Sauron! Period, he is the most mightiest of the Maiars!!!!

shadowy_blue
Sauron.
Just watch the movie and read the books, consider all his influences in whole Middle-earth, put that all together, and go figure. big grin

sauron
ME!!!!!

who is this voldemort...to challenge gorthaur the cruel.....mad

and bumblymore....is he that pensioner.......you know..with the robes...and magical zimmerframe big grin

Exa

sauron
maybe but if sauron had the ring he would be stronger than morgoth

something to do with an equation i saw here other day with the ring he has like sauron and melkors power......

hope thats true big grinbig grin WHOOO STRONG

Exa
big grin

But
How can he be more powerful with the ring than before without one... that cant be as all the power in the ring comes from himself... and power cant get more just because it's transformed into another form of power, I think.
Another question is... what IS power?

sauron
power..being powerfdul lol big grin

erm..well the ring was made not with his power but with his MALICE..his hatred...and it is said of sdauron he was only less evil than melkor in that he served another before rising himself

the hatrred he put in the ring was like a reminded of melkor.... parts of him were in the ring..so........

Exa
True, true... so he could indeed be more eeeeevil than Melkor... if thats possible to say (well, how does one define being evil?)

Bloom4ever
how ridiculous to put ppl like dumbledore against THE MIGHT OF Sauron

pip-foot
SAURON definatly. dumbledore and voldemort are in no way any match for him!!!! SAURON is by far the most powerful

nazgulinthedark
ME! I AM THE MOST POWERFUL!

sauron

angelsflame265
Sauron is but it would not be good if him and Voldermort were together scared

Smodden
Smodden is the most powerfull
NOT sauron, NOT saruman, NOT Melkor..

sory*shrugs*

nazgulinthedark
naz is more powerful

Gambit Lebeau
who put voldemort on he has a wand. sauron has a uh uh uh a sword..

nazgulinthedark
i have a sword

Darth Bandon
It would never happen because both want to be in charge.

nazgulinthedark
but i am in charge

Darth Bandon
Are not. afro2

nazgulinthedark
am to

Darth Bandon
Not.

nazgulinthedark
Am.

Discos
I cant believe he was shown for a good 10 mins in the prologue, i wish he was see more, especislly in ROTK!

I chose SAURON also because he rules!

nazgulinthedark
i rule too!

Discos
lol, I cant believe the missed out the witchking and gandalf part in the movie, the witchking even said he would take care of the wizard grr...

nazgulinthedark
and he was on a horse in that part! miffed

Discos
it would be safe to say that the witchking V Gandalf would be a splendid one to watch......in novembersad

Sauron just so rules, do you think another prologue will be made in "the hobbit" with different phases of sauron cause i really want to see the battle of the dead marshes

Discos - I-can-see-you

nazgulinthedark
"i-can-see-you"? What the f**k?

Kitoky
Dude the Witch king would stomp on Gandalf.....

sauron
battle of the dead marshes??? that wasnt in the hobbit?? i think that was the last alliance battle..armour looks similar

battle of the five armies im looking forward to big grinbig grinbig grin

Kitoky
Yes me too, but I can't remember where that took place, was it at the edge of the Misty Mountains? *scratches* Can't remember, I read the book in 5th grade darnit.

sauron
yeah big grin bilbo and dwarves come out of the mountains...and theres like people waiting?? men..who want the treaure?? and theres a big old ***** ass fight

i think

men: we stopped and kill snaug...treasure is ours..bye bye hairy
dwarves: oh hell no...we saw it first......
men: give it here hairy
other dwarves: hey it used to be ours...so we dwarves have it
original dwarves: exactly!!!!
men: hey **** off we killedf the dragon
elves: is there a fight here
men and dwarves and other dwarves: yes now move on nacey boy
elves: what!!!!
men: oyu heard us..pretty boy go away..do your nails or something
elves: dont go there girlfriend

*slash bag kill kill*

bilbo: hey im the only hobbit....am i my own army? OH I AM SO STRONG!!!!!! oh look an eagle or about 10 *rock hits him on the head...falls unconcious*

bilbo: wakes up....damn that was weird..what happened
dwarf: wait for the film to find out are dead!!!

Kitoky
LOL!!!!!!!!

Then Mordor joins in which is stupid, dude Sauron wait til they take each other out THEN move in to get the treasure.

Exa
big grin stick out tongue

The battle of the dead marshes was the last alliance, yes.....................
And the battle of the five armies was on the slopes of Erebor east of mirkwood

Kitoky
AKA Misty Mountains

sauron
oh how could i forget

orcs/goblins from misty mountains: whoah look a battler....lets go kill em all big grin

every orc/goblin from the misty mountins: CHARGE!!!!! *charge*

dwarves, other dwarves, men, elves and an unconcious hobbit: whoah *all team up on goblins*

orcs/goblins: not going to well *dies*

men: theres not a single orc/goblin in the misty mountains big grin

gollum: no what will smeagol eatses......stupid FAT hobbit...we hates it

Exa
Nope nothing to do with the misty mountains... exactly the other side of mirkwood............

sauron
oh and also my FAVOURITE SCENE FROM THE HOBBIT

gandalf...the wisest f all the maia......able to battle anything in his way...balrogs...legions of orcs.....sauron himself....

gandalf: IM SO STRONG AND AMAZING!!!!
bilbo: is that a wolf
puppies: woof *slobber*
gandalf: BACK FOUL BEASTS!!! *uses magic* *misses*
puppy: *lifts leg up to pee*
gandalf: ITS ATTACKING!!!!! FLEEEEEEEE!!!!

*hides in a tree*

2 puppies: woof

gandalf: WE *sob* ARE SURROUNDED, goodbye cruel world....there is no hope for us

eagle: gandalf!! again!! is he EVER out of trouble...il be picking him from the top of mountains naked next.....then probably as a taki srervice for his friends *save*

Kitoky
LMAO!!!!!

Exa
ROFLMAO
LOLOLOL

Bar-en-Danwedh
Glaurung was the most EVIL!!!

azszhz
Sauron!!!!! he would rip Voldemort limb from bloody limb

raven guardia
hmmmmmmmmm *thinks* its defiantly Voldemort.....no wait I pick sauron......No, no......I actually Pick GANDALF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yey for GANDALF!!!!!!!!!!!!! big grin big grin big grin big grin

Kitoky
Who said that Voldemort was more powerful because he has a wand and Sauron only has a sword.

Dude Sauron is MAIA. Sauron has the stupid ONE RING. Sauron can stomp on Voldemort.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.