Obi-wan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Julie
There have been a lot of threads about other games. I decided that X-box Star Wars: Obi-wan neede one too.

What are your thoughts on it. Which is the hardest level? Anybody have any hints/cheats?

LanceWindu
It is way too boxy for a nextgen game console. I will go and find you some codes.

LanceWindu
All I could find is a strategy guide here it is:

Star War's Obi-Wan strategy guide

LanceWindu
Actually enter this code in as your name: greytherat
It unlocks all levels including the Jedi Battle Royal at the end.

ToMacco
Is that game fun?

Julie
Thanks for the hint, Lance.

Tomacco, Obiwan is a really fun game.

I thought there were other bonus levels but the only ones that are there are of Obi-wan fighting a different Jedi.

That last level is crazy. Watch out for Adi Gallia.....she keeps on chasing you. Actually the best thing to do is let them kill each other off.

I am only having trouble on 2 levels. On the Trade Federation battleship level I can't find the fifth exploration marker. Also, on the level called "Grounded" I can't find most of the markers.

Other than that, I've beaten the game. What makes it a good game is the fact that I am still playing it after I've beaten it.

calvin44
I am physic, praise me! I am from the future. Ep. will be called Revenge of the Sith. MWAHAHAHAHA

Dark Aristokrat
WTF?

calvin44
IONO, i hoped i don't get banned for this.

exanda kane
Originally posted by calvin44
I am physic

Ha! eek!

Thorin
i thought this game was shit
but its only one opinion.

Sesse
So ironic...

Slay
Originally posted by Thorin
i thought this game was shit
but its only one opinion.
Nope,It really was shit no expression

Shadow x 20
So what is the game about and what system is it on?

calvin44
lol, i revived and people actually stayed on topic!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.